Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 17-06-2013, 08:30 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant.Palace
So true
Old 17-06-2013, 08:39 PM

nellis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnellis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnellis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnellis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnellis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnellis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnellis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnellis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnellis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnellis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnellis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Been free riding for too long.

Consider me now subscribed.

Win when we're singing, we only win when we're singing, win when we're singing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

http://www.tackleafrica.org/
Old 18-06-2013, 09:19 AM
Legal Imbecile and BBS Prophet of Doom (Semi-Retired)

James Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling
My god I have to make a very humble apology James.

I have just checked back on PMs just to see if I could find any clue to my payment method. We exchanged PM's as I had probs making the payment at first, and you did indeed thank me(also I have exaggerated my payment it was actually £120).

I promise to hit myself in the face a few times tonight as punishment
Thanks so much for correcting this - I too have now found our exchange.

I really do try to thank individuals personally when they make a contribution, but I am sure that there are occasions when I may have overlooked someone.

We are really grateful to everyone who helps out. the BBS would have dies ages ago (or have been filled with intruding advertisements) without help from a few, valued, contributors. Thanks again to all the Angels.
Old 18-06-2013, 09:20 AM

James Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by nellis
Been free riding for too long.

Consider me now subscribed.
A very public thank you to our latest contributor!
Old 18-06-2013, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT_Palace
James, to do a wire transfer from overseas, I need an address for the BBS and I need the HSBC bank's SWIFT number.
Please can you provide.
I will ask the bank for a 'SWIFT' number. The statements get sent to my home address which I would prefer not to make public(!), so when I receive the SWIFT, I will send you an email with details.
Old 18-06-2013, 09:46 AM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Please note that becoming a BBS "Angel" does not stop the swots from negging you for no reason whatsoever.
Old 18-06-2013, 05:09 PM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by James
I will ask the bank for a 'SWIFT' number. The statements get sent to my home address which I would prefer not to make public(!), so when I receive the SWIFT, I will send you an email with details.
Thanks James (I think I can probably use the branch address as the BBS address in the transfer details)
Old 18-06-2013, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy
Please note that becoming a BBS "Angel" does not stop the swots from negging you for no reason whatsoever.
Duly negged!
Old 18-06-2013, 07:27 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy

Good point well made...
Old 18-06-2013, 10:38 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
You two are a pair of utter bastards! Consider my direct debit cancelled.
Old 18-06-2013, 10:59 PM
Cunning Linguist

Location: Casually Counting Copious Coconuts Calmly in the Cook Islands...
BringBackSasa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringBackSasa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringBackSasa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringBackSasa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringBackSasa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringBackSasa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringBackSasa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringBackSasa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringBackSasa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringBackSasa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringBackSasa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duffle Coat
Can I send some real money to a real address? I would do so much more than pay by card. I live in Sweden. Send me a pm if there is a way.
Check PMs.
Old 24-06-2013, 07:29 PM

montstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
hi guys it appears my paypal amount is coming out twice a month its only a few quid but adds up in these times, can one of you have a look?

Dont worry about whats gone already but would be good if it was sorted going forward.

Steve Jobs
Old 24-06-2013, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by montstar
hi guys it appears my paypal amount is coming out twice a month its only a few quid but adds up in these times, can one of you have a look?

Dont worry about whats gone already but would be good if it was sorted going forward.
Sorry about this. You will need to sort it out by going into your Paypal account and stopping the payment (or one of the two payments). We cannot do that for you.
Old 31-08-2013, 11:14 AM
Banned by Moderators

abdou chinwi is playing for a contract
thankse deare
Old 31-08-2013, 11:28 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Bye bye dear
Old 31-08-2013, 11:50 AM
Banned by Moderators

Dave1968 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDave1968 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDave1968 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDave1968 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDave1968 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDave1968 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDave1968 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDave1968 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDave1968 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDave1968 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDave1968 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
Bye bye dear
Old 31-08-2013, 02:57 PM
Thinking

Bintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Just made a transfer from RBS. Should be with you early next week
Old 01-09-2013, 06:21 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Thanks

and thanks to everyone else helping out with subs, very much appreciated
Old 17-09-2013, 02:48 PM
Less blimpy than before

Andycol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndycol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndycol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndycol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndycol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndycol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndycol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndycol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndycol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndycol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndycol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
My PayPal monthly contribution has failed. I have recently updated card details, which has worked on other payments. Checked the account, and all looks ok.
Should I cancel the payments and start again.
I am technically deficient when it comes to these new-fangled computer things.
Tried to e-mail contributions, but blocked as spam!
Old 17-09-2013, 04:43 PM
Less blimpy than before

Andycol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndycol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndycol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndycol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndycol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndycol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndycol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndycol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndycol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndycol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndycol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andycol View Post
My PayPal monthly contribution has failed. I have recently updated card details, which has worked on other payments. Checked the account, and all looks ok.
Should I cancel the payments and start again.
I am technically deficient when it comes to these new-fangled computer things.
Tried to e-mail contributions, but blocked as spam!
James, got your e-mail, replied but blocked to junk again.
Will cancel and resubmit with PayPal.