Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Closed Thread

Old 14-01-2009, 09:01 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
EASY MONEY !!!!
Old 17-01-2009, 08:58 AM
Otaku

lanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Today's bet:

Super Heinz
------------

17 Jan 2009 - Chelsea v Stoke - 90 Minutes
Chelsea @ 1/5

17 Jan 2009 - Sunderland v Aston Villa - 90 Minutes
Aston Villa @ 5/4

17 Jan 2009 - Hereford v Oldham - 90 Minutes
Oldham @ 11/10

17 Jan 2009 - Crewe v Scunthorpe - 90 Minutes
Scunthorpe @ 11/10

17 Jan 2009 - Carlisle v MK Dons - 90 Minutes
MK Dons @ 11/8

17 Jan 2009 - Wycombe v Grimsby - 90 Minutes
Wycombe @ 4/7

17 Jan 2009 - Bradford v Accrington - 90 Minutes
Bradford @ 4/6

Stake : 24.00 (0.20 x 120)
Estimated Returns : 315.18
Old 18-01-2009, 10:55 AM
Lough Derg

palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud
todays games

Fulham @ 5/2
Tottenham @ 8/11
Old 18-01-2009, 11:18 AM
Ex-pat leviathan

GodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Desperate for money so:

Event:

English; West Ham vs Fulham
Market:

Match betting
Selection:

Fulham@3.30
Event:

Scottish; Aberdeen vs Celtic
Market:

Match betting
Selection:

Celtic@1.66
Event:

English; Tottenham vs Portsmouth
Market:

Match betting
Selection:

Tottenham@1.72

Treble

1 line at 50.00 per line
Total stake for this bet: 50.00
Potential Return: 475.00
Old 18-01-2009, 12:57 PM
Lough Derg

palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud
West Ham 1 -1 Fulham

What a cracking goal from Paul Konchesky.
South Londons No1

Godstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
West Ham 1-1 Fulham..Konchesky has just scored a brilliant goal for Fulham
South Londons No1

Godstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by palace & proud
West Ham 1 -1 Fulham

What a cracking goal from Paul Konchesky.
Beat me to it mate
Old 18-01-2009, 01:20 PM
Lough Derg

Half time now.

Still think Fulham will nick the game.
Old 18-01-2009, 01:36 PM
Sans Peur

RDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is here
Watching Atalanta vs. Inter. It's 3-0 to Atalanta.

Inter are being absolutely destroyed. Mourinho is livid.
Old 18-01-2009, 01:40 PM
Erect Member

NO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodstoneEagle
Desperate for money so:

1 line at 50.00 per line
Total stake for this bet: 50.00
Potential Return: 475.00
Desperate for money so pay out 50 and include Tottenham in the mixx
Old 18-01-2009, 01:49 PM
Remember Our Heroes

Super-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chrysler
Pen to West Ham. Konchesky booked, pehaps should have been red.
Old 18-01-2009, 01:50 PM
South Londons No1

Penalty to West Ham...Konchesky should have been sent off there but hasnt been.

Penalty scored, 2-1 West Ham
Old 18-01-2009, 02:06 PM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
From the BBC haha

1503: Bobby Zamora finds row Z... again. "When you're sat in Row Z and the ball hits your head..." Anyway, we'll have no more of that. Zamora is promptly replaced by Erik Nevland.
Old 18-01-2009, 02:08 PM
Lough Derg

West Ham 3-1 Fulham
Old 18-01-2009, 02:09 PM
South Londons No1

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfcfan1
From the BBC haha

1503: Bobby Zamora finds row Z... again. "When you're sat in Row Z and the ball hits your head..." Anyway, we'll have no more of that. Zamora is promptly replaced by Erik Nevland.
LOL
Old 18-01-2009, 02:26 PM
Lough Derg

Full time 3-1

Fulham first defeat since November 1st 2008.
Old 18-01-2009, 02:29 PM
Official Sponsor - oh :(

Barbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by palace & proud
Full time 3-1

Fulham first defeat since November 1st 2008.
Old 18-01-2009, 02:31 PM
Lough Derg

Remember all the West Ham fans crying when we done them 1-0 in the playoff final

Old 18-01-2009, 02:32 PM
Official Sponsor - oh :(

Barbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is here
Maybe - but look where West Ham are and look where Palace are.

Old 18-01-2009, 02:41 PM
Lough Derg

You shouldnt be liking another team than palace
Closed Thread