Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Closed Thread

Old 30-11-2008, 05:57 PM
Lough Derg

palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palace Palare
1755: Full-time Chelsea 1-2 Arsenal

Old 30-11-2008, 06:57 PM
South Londons No1

Godstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palace Palare
1755: Full-time Chelsea 1-2 Arsenal

Old 30-11-2008, 07:52 PM
Lough Derg

palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud
With Man Utd with one game in hand of chelsea, they win that the gap closes to two points.
Old 30-11-2008, 10:14 PM
Illusions, Michael.

Diggers digs in? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDiggers digs in? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDiggers digs in? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDiggers digs in? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDiggers digs in? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDiggers digs in? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDiggers digs in? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDiggers digs in? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDiggers digs in? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDiggers digs in? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDiggers digs in? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I think Blackburn were well unlucky to lose. They had so many good chances and played excellently. Pompey got away with that one for sure.

Also, fantastic to see Chelsea get screwed by a wrong offside decision. It's been a long time coming but worth the wait. Also, Terry proving once again that he's nothing but an out and out thug with no class.

"John and Mary had never met. They were like two hummingbirds who had also never met."

"His thoughts tumbled in his head, making and breaking alliances like underpants in a dryer without Cling Free."
Old 01-12-2008, 06:26 AM

kayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Crazy goings on in the Prem this season,
Hull, Bolton, Fulham and Wigan in the top half
Old 01-12-2008, 08:51 AM

kolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diggers digs in?

Also, fantastic to see Chelsea get screwed by a wrong offside decision. It's been a long time coming but worth the wait. Also, Terry proving once again that he's nothing but an out and out thug with no class.
Lampard was missing again against a big club.
Old 01-12-2008, 12:07 PM
Otaku

lanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Two attractive looking fixtures tonight. I will go for a high scoring:

Liverpool 2 West Ham 2
Reading 3 Coventry 1
Old 01-12-2008, 05:32 PM
South Londons No1

Godstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Liverpool 2-0 Wet Sham
Reading 3-0 Coventry
Old 01-12-2008, 05:36 PM
A reasonably good buy

Palace Palare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Palare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Palare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Palare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Palare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Palare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Palare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Palare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Palare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Palare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Palare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by palace & proud
With Man Utd with one game in hand of chelsea, they win that the gap closes to two points.
Yes, every silver lining has a cloud
Old 01-12-2008, 07:03 PM
Official Sponsor - oh :(

Barbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is here
Hmmmm - torn with this Liverpool - West Ham game.

I like Liverpool because I like Stevie, but West Ham are my second team.

Decisions, decisions.

I'll go for a West Ham win
Old 01-12-2008, 07:09 PM
Trespasser

m355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I reckon I'm probably the one & only person on this board who was gutted at the Chelsea-Arsenal result. Every point Chelsea or Liverpool drop, the close Man Ure get to the top. And I'm willing them to come away empty handed this season.

So on that basis, come on Liverpool.

BECCH10

(C) 2007. note to self - needs changing
Old 01-12-2008, 08:29 PM
A gift

CarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is here
Great dummy by Gezza but why wasn't N'gog following up?!

Cheers WashN'gogboys,

Carlos
Old 01-12-2008, 09:11 PM
Remember Our Heroes

Super-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chrysler
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanepe
Reading 3 Coventry 1
Good guess.
Old 01-12-2008, 10:48 PM
Celestial Empire

Celestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is here
How bad were Coventry !
Coleman is worse than Dowie.
Clint looked forlorn.
Old 02-12-2008, 05:41 AM
Banned by Moderators

stupalace knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?stupalace knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?stupalace knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?stupalace knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?stupalace knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?stupalace knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?stupalace knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?stupalace knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?stupalace knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?stupalace knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?stupalace knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?
Liverpool fans booed the team off at full time
Old 02-12-2008, 09:18 AM

Eye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stupalace
Liverpool fans booed the team off at full time
Tee hee. So even 'The best supporters in the world' have their limits a?

Being top of the Premiership not good enough for them, obviously.

Perhaps we should have another day of Merseyside Mourning for them, one is about due.
My brother Pc Patrick Dunne - A Tribute (Patrick is the pianist too)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfmADrc4fsg
Old 02-12-2008, 09:50 AM
Illusions, Michael.

Diggers digs in? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDiggers digs in? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDiggers digs in? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDiggers digs in? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDiggers digs in? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDiggers digs in? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDiggers digs in? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDiggers digs in? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDiggers digs in? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDiggers digs in? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDiggers digs in? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by kolinkins
Lampard was missing again against a big club.
it's a given, but always worth repeating

"John and Mary had never met. They were like two hummingbirds who had also never met."

"His thoughts tumbled in his head, making and breaking alliances like underpants in a dryer without Cling Free."
Old 02-12-2008, 05:28 PM
Lough Derg

Tonight bets:

Arsenal
Stoke
Luton/Bournemouth (Draw)
Wycombe

Wednesday:

Man Utd
Tottenham
Man City
Sevilla
AC Milan
Carlisle

Thursday:

Aston Villa
Nancy
Basel
Mansfield
Undinese
Old 02-12-2008, 05:30 PM
Celestial Empire

Celestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is here
Burnley v's the Arse should be interesting.
Let's see if Jack Wilshere is as good as they say, up against the big boys.
Interesting to compare with the Vic.
Old 02-12-2008, 05:37 PM
Lough Derg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial Empire
Burnley v's the Arse should be interesting.
Let's see if Jack Wilshere is as good as they say, up against the big boys.
Interesting to compare with the Vic.

Burnley should be about 6/1 not 3/1

I'd lilke to see them knock Arsenal out
Closed Thread