Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 28-07-2019, 12:32 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek View Post
Anyone else see the Pontipines and their neighbours and always think of the early 90s Palace away kits when we had one all red with blue trim and one all blue with red trim?

No? Just me then.
So they do

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 28-07-2019, 12:35 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrB View Post
Peppa Pig is evil, my daughter is obsessed with it, puts them in a trance, think we may have to ban it
The Peppa Pig brand is worth £1.3 billion! Before my daughter started watching it I dismissed it as just frivolous nonsense, but having watched it over and over again, it’s actually really well written and very funny. Some great lines just for the adults. Daddy Pig is hilarious.

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 28-07-2019, 12:44 PM
Block U

Happy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Our YouTube favourite is Blippi (children aged 3-5 I'd say). Fun and educational.

Not a fan of some of the big youtubers like Ryan as it's too materialistic so sends the wrong message.
Old 28-07-2019, 12:44 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
The Peppa Pig brand is worth £1.3 billion! Before my daughter started watching it I dismissed it as just frivolous nonsense, but having watched it over and over again, it’s actually really well written and very funny. Some great lines just for the adults. Daddy Pig is hilarious.
Daddy Fox is wicked. There's an episode where he's wandering around a chicken coop with a broad smirk on his spiv like face.
Old 28-07-2019, 12:56 PM
Send Nudes

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
Daddy Fox is wicked. There's an episode where he's wandering around a chicken coop with a broad smirk on his spiv like face.
Is it the Oirish version?!

"People go to Brighton for various reasons. A holiday, a place to retire, a dirty weekend. You don't go there for football."
Old 28-07-2019, 12:57 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
I don't understand?
Old 28-07-2019, 12:58 PM

thefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is here
Quote:
I don't understand?
Why don't you ?
Old 28-07-2019, 12:59 PM

that was a classic.

I don't understand what SJLM means.
Old 28-07-2019, 01:01 PM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
For fox sake
Old 28-07-2019, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Yes, Daddy Pig questions what he’s doing there? ‘Just taking a stroll past the chickens.’

- John Peel
Old 28-07-2019, 01:57 PM
Alright? Not half!

Phil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
Yes, Daddy Pig questions what he’s doing there? ‘Just taking a stroll past the chickens.’
Grandad Pig.

That Justin bloke is quite funny. Does a sketch show with some pretty funny characters. Anne Tique
Old 28-07-2019, 02:12 PM

dannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is here
Cbeebies was quite good whilst we used to have it on 7yrs ago until say 2yrs ago.
Mr Bloom, Alphablocks, the lingo show, Rhyme rocket etc.

Now the kids watch milkshake on 5 before school and my favourites are Ben and Holly and Little Princess (the Julian Clarey narrated ones)

Someone mentioned Boomerang wasn't that nestled between cartoon network and nickleodeon?

Like because they have the new stadium all of a sudden they think the're it, I once went to their old Goldstone Ground when they could only get 12ish k crowds lol, then they became homeless tramps.
Old 28-07-2019, 04:44 PM

Mr Bull

- John Peel
Old 28-07-2019, 05:50 PM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by art malice View Post
Let us know how it was. The reviews I’ve seen have been disappointing. Ghosts was brilliant. Still on the iplayer
I thought it was good. An elongated TV episode more than a film, of you know what I mean, but good fun and informative.

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 28-07-2019, 08:26 PM

strawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'd love to join in but my kids were of the Barney, Rosie & Jim and Tellytubbies era.
Not forgetting Bear in the Big Blue House - time for the bear cha-cha-cha.
Old 28-07-2019, 08:31 PM
They didn't care enough

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberry mivi View Post
I'd love to join in but my kids were of the Barney, Rosie & Jim and Tellytubbies era.
Not forgetting Bear in the Big Blue House - time for the bear cha-cha-cha.
Kipper the dog.
Old 28-07-2019, 09:04 PM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
Pahh nothing beats the flowerpot men or a bit of magic roundabout

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Member of the Strange Aircraft Clique
16th December 2018
Old 28-07-2019, 09:17 PM

Dario_G was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldDario_G was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldDario_G was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldDario_G was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldDario_G was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldDario_G was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldDario_G was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldDario_G was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldDario_G was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldDario_G was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldDario_G was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
All about The Furchester Hotel. Quality kids TV.
Old 28-07-2019, 09:18 PM

WLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is here
Quote:
Horrible Histories is good.
Yeah love watching this with my daughter. There's a film out now I believe.
Old 28-07-2019, 09:57 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Children’s TV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Arthur View Post
Our YouTube favourite is Blippi (children aged 3-5 I'd say). Fun and educational.

Not a fan of some of the big youtubers like Ryan as it's too materialistic so sends the wrong message.

Yep, my Daughter loves Blippi too. She’s a Tom girl type and has grand parents that own stables, tractors and horse so right up her street. He’s very good at what he does but clearly gay I would have thought.

She also loves Peppa. I have to say, it’s extremely well written and can quite easily watch it myself. I even have to read the copious amounts of books at bedtime too.

I agree with a previous poster re YT being the future of kids tv. The only time my daughter watches mainstream tv is on a Saturday morning on channel 5 ‘milkeshake’. The rest of the time is always YT.

When I was a child it was all about pink panther and dog tanion or something similar to that name.