Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 28-07-2019, 10:27 PM
Edenbridge in Exile

Ninjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is here
When my son was young we used to watch Yo Gabba Gabba! Which I'm sure was aimed at stoned students more then young children.

Last edited by Ninjas Headband; 28-07-2019 at 10:29 PM.
Old 28-07-2019, 10:41 PM

Sleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Very much enjoy Woolley and Tig mum and Rebecca From CBeebies but what is so annoying is I quite often sit there with children's TV on and realise that I could have turned over ages ago as the kids aren't actually there now.
Old 28-07-2019, 10:45 PM

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrB View Post
Peppa Pig is evil, my daughter is obsessed with it, puts them in a trance, think we may have to ban it
they did predict Benteke's goal against Chelsea many years ago tbf

Old 29-07-2019, 05:22 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunamiman View Post
I think Hey Duggee might be the greatest toddler tv show of all time.
Took me a while for the penny to drop, but at the end when the parents come and pick their children up, Happy the Crocodile’s parent is an elephant. He/she’s adopted.

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 29-07-2019, 01:25 PM

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
Giovanna on the Baby Club has to be one of the most annoying bints ever.
Old 29-07-2019, 09:48 PM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek View Post
I thought it was good. An elongated TV episode more than a film, of you know what I mean, but good fun and informative.
Cheers. Will see it over the holidays.
Old 30-07-2019, 03:20 PM
Between matches

MasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
Yep, my Daughter loves Blippi too. She’s a Tom girl type and has grand parents that own stables, tractors and horse so right up her street. He’s very good at what he does but clearly gay I would have thought.
Don't ever look up some of the videos he did before he stumbled upon his blippi character. Ever
Old 30-07-2019, 03:39 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaspercpfc View Post
Giovanna on the Baby Club has to be one of the most annoying bints ever.
She strikes me as the type that would give her kid a daft name. What's that? Buzz Michelangelo, Buddy Bob & Max Mario?
Old 30-07-2019, 04:20 PM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterYoda View Post
Don't ever look up some of the videos he did before he stumbled upon his blippi character. Ever
Link please

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Member of the Strange Aircraft Clique
16th December 2018
Old 30-07-2019, 05:12 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isle of Wight View Post
Link please
The video on this link doesn’t work but you’ll get the idea from the thumbnail.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 30-07-2019, 07:20 PM

Ive got to say, before settling down to ‘In The Night Garden’, i do enjoy the female CBeebies presenters in their jammys.

- John Peel
Old 30-07-2019, 07:29 PM
STFU Donny

TopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is here
Is Biggleton the worst kids TV programme ever. Half arsed shit, I hate it. And I hate Eamon Holmes’ stupid fat voice too.

Most of the stuff on CBeebies I can sit through but not that crap (or Katie morag, also shite)
Old 30-07-2019, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopKnot View Post
Is Biggleton the worst kids TV programme ever. Half arsed shit, I hate it. And I hate Eamon Holmes’ stupid fat voice too.

Most of the stuff on CBeebies I can sit through but not that crap (or Katie morag, also shite)
My 18 month old daughter absolutely loves it. 8.20am every morning I have to sit and endure it
Old 30-07-2019, 07:35 PM
STFU Donny

TopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is here
Best CBeebies eye candy in no particular order

Maddie from ‘how does it work’ or whatever it’s called
Rebecca (presenter)
Mum from topsy and Tim
Mum from waffle doggy
Mum from Melody
Katie (presenter)
Mr Tumble when he dresses like a woman
Old 30-07-2019, 07:40 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Old 30-07-2019, 08:10 PM

I quite enjoy Justin's House. Although the kids in the crowd sometimes haven't got a clue what's going on. Robert the Robot is quite amusing.

Only found out recently that Justin (Mr Tumble) was Jake in The Tweenies.

- John Peel
Old 30-07-2019, 09:13 PM
Grand Wizard of Orpington

RCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is here
I like Mr Tumble ... It's very good kids TV

www.silverbirchhealthcare.co.uk
Providing elderly care in Orpington and the surrounding areas.
Old 30-07-2019, 09:19 PM

Kids tv is not very realistic though.

Where's the episode of the methadone deranged lunatic smashing up the Big Hub on Molly & Mack?

Why don't we see that brighton digit Sid muttering "French maid... French maid" under his breath when it's Rebecca's turn to go into the dressing up room on Let's Play?

Where's the pissing, driving, incessant rain like stair rods on Katie Morag?
Old 30-07-2019, 10:00 PM

What about Baby Jake? Ten bleeding weirdo kids in a windmill house! The show was made by an Irish company, so clearly depicts a Catholic family who’ve never seen hide nor hair of contraception. Just keep knocking them out.

And the eldest child is a little bit too old and a little bit too good looking if you ask me. My theory is that she's a bit of a goer and Baby Jake is in fact her kid, and mum and dad are covering for her and making out they’ve popped out another one. Feckin rabbits! No offence SC.

- John Peel
Old 31-07-2019, 02:12 PM

THB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTHB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTHB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTHB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTHB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTHB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTHB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTHB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTHB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTHB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTHB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
What about Baby Jake? Ten bleeding weirdo kids in a windmill house! The show was made by an Irish company, so clearly depicts a Catholic family who’ve never seen hide nor hair of contraception. Just keep knocking them out.

And the eldest child is a little bit too old and a little bit too good looking if you ask me. My theory is that she's a bit of a goer and Baby Jake is in fact her kid, and mum and dad are covering for her and making out they’ve popped out another one. Feckin rabbits! No offence SC.
Awful show. looks like it cost about 5 euro to make.

Eamon Holmes crooning on biggleton was awful. Thankfully they've replaced him for the 2nd season.