Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old Today, 05:44 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by sw16girl View Post
Hedgehog - the solution isn't obvious in any way - how about putting a sports stadium in the middle of Central Park - presumably that would be pretty easy?
My post was meant to be somewhat tongue in cheek, with a hint of frustration thrown in.

Your comparison with Central Park is not really apples to apples, as there is already a sports arena in Crystal Palace Park that is slowly becoming not fit for purpose. As far as I know there is no equivalent in Central Park.

I know it is never going to happen, and I know if there was any hope or chance of it happening it would have progressed beyond the initial plans released in 2010 (or whenever that was).

Even if Bromley were to refurbish or renovate the NSC to make it fit for athletics and other sporting events in the complex I would be OK if it did not involve CPFC... but to let it crumble into decay seems such a waste for South East London... I guess the whole Olympic/London Stadium put pay to any hope of any gentrification of the NSC as a sporting venue.
Old Today, 05:56 PM

mylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by aashman12 View Post
Isn't it In a company we've set up elsewhere, pretty sure it's been posted on here and that there's 96m in there.
Not possible. CPFC are a limited company registered at Companies House and as such their full accounts, capital statements and financial assets are declared and reported. If a 90M reserve fund existed it would be declared in their account statement somewhere, especially the interest it was earning, which is income.

I can't think of any reason why the Palace owners/shareholders would have created a separate company, with no declared Palace association, just to act as a benevolent fund for future stadium development.
Old Today, 05:59 PM

Jordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverymoon View Post
We always spend over 300 quid a month in Sainsbury. If a boycott was needed I will change stores. Also willing to put 100 items in a trolly and walk out instead of paying every week. I am sure there will be thousands of us who can boycott the store if required.
Hahahaha
Old Today, 06:06 PM

aashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by mylona View Post
Not possible. CPFC are a limited company registered at Companies House and as such their full accounts, capital statements and financial assets are declared and reported. If a 90M reserve fund existed it would be declared in their account statement somewhere, especially the interest it was earning, which is income.

I can't think of any reason why the Palace owners/shareholders would have created a separate company, with no declared Palace association, just to act as a benevolent fund for future stadium development.
I've looked it up from when I saw it on here, just can't remember the name.