Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 31-07-2022, 09:38 PM
C. Palace 1 Oxford U. 0

hughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is here
Bill Russell RIP

To view the link you have to Register or Login - 10 fingers, 11 rings. The dominant player in the most successful team of all time. He only played two seasons where he didn't lead his team to the NBA title.

If you wish to follow a football club based on their success then you could not view yourself as a supporter ... you are merely a customer. - Mat ov CPFC.

Don't let anybody make you think that God chose America as his divine messianic force to be a sort of policeman of the whole world. God has a way of standing before the nations with judgement and it seems to me that I can hear God saying to America, "You are too arrogant." - Martin Luther King
Old 31-07-2022, 10:02 PM

jimos_uk Sam the man is herejimos_uk Sam the man is herejimos_uk Sam the man is herejimos_uk Sam the man is herejimos_uk Sam the man is herejimos_uk Sam the man is herejimos_uk Sam the man is herejimos_uk Sam the man is herejimos_uk Sam the man is herejimos_uk Sam the man is herejimos_uk Sam the man is here
I spent months backpacking around the US whilst attempting to avoid growing up. I landed in Boston in 2002. I fell in love with the city.

Bill Russell defined it and led the game. Ted Williams was aloof and focused. Great article on on The Athletic recently highlighting how BB drew Russell in to inspire his Pats team.

When you talk about players who define a sport, if BR isn't included in the conversation, it isn't a conversation.

Edit: I don't want to downplay his importance as a man. He was a sporting hero but, dear lord, his efforts as a human. A hugely sad loss.

Last edited by jimos_uk; 31-07-2022 at 10:16 PM.