Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 03-10-2010, 05:34 AM

davematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Huskies beat USC
Old 03-10-2010, 05:42 AM
Upper Norwood Exile

PalaceFan in Alabama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceFan in Alabama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceFan in Alabama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceFan in Alabama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceFan in Alabama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceFan in Alabama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceFan in Alabama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceFan in Alabama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceFan in Alabama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceFan in Alabama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceFan in Alabama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by davematt
Huskies beat USC
The "REAL" USC (University of South Carolina) did not play today
Old 03-10-2010, 05:51 AM

davematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalaceFan in Alabama
The "REAL" USC (University of South Carolina) did not play today

I hate USC, so like this
Old 03-10-2010, 05:53 AM
Shooting down bogans

oz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Boom!!!

UDUB!

Go back to sleep, you yellowed-bellied freaks.
Old 03-10-2010, 09:48 AM
Name them and win a prize

elliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Les Miles is one lucky man.
Old 03-10-2010, 11:25 AM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Loving ESPN America.

Watching my skyplussed Gators-Bama game. Think i've seen the end of the scoring now. Will play a couple of games of NCAA 11 and then come back to watch Stanford - Oregon replay in a few hours.

Quick question for you all.

Alabama's D. Is it the scheme or are they just producing great players each year?
Old 03-10-2010, 11:25 AM
Hair by Les Porter

Strathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Did I say Texas would beat Oklahoma? I didn't realise how bad their new QB is. I still say Landry Jones sucks, that play on 2nd down at the end of the game was beyond awful, he was very lucky (son of Les Miles?).

Demarco Murray however is a stud.
Old 03-10-2010, 11:26 AM
Hair by Les Porter

Strathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldrulez
Alabama's D. Is it the scheme or are they just producing great players each year?
Bit of both I'd say. The scheme/coaching probably helps to attract great talent there too.
Old 03-10-2010, 05:33 PM
Upper Norwood Exile

PalaceFan in Alabama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceFan in Alabama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceFan in Alabama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceFan in Alabama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceFan in Alabama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceFan in Alabama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceFan in Alabama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceFan in Alabama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceFan in Alabama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceFan in Alabama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceFan in Alabama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Nobody can tell when a top ranked player leaves High School, we have been more than a little lucky in having Saban as he and his staff have placed us in the top 5 in recruiting over the pass three or so years. You can never tell how a player will perform in college until he gets a few starts under his belt.
He has a possible excellent class lined up for 2011 and 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strathclyde Eagle
Bit of both I'd say. The scheme/coaching probably helps to attract great talent there too.

Last edited by PalaceFan in Alabama; 03-10-2010 at 05:35 PM.
Old 04-10-2010, 02:56 PM
Dazed & Confused

bert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Well PFiA, we got our bottoms somewhat handed to us this time. The greater experience and talent won out, but I have to say that the most glaring difference was the coaching. Addazio is clueless, I'm afraid and Meyer made a couple of really bad choices early that knocked the stuffing out of the younger team.

Hopefully we can bounce back this week against LSU, (who frankly look crap) and try to force a return game in December. If so, I think we can make it a lot more interesting next time.
I came and set fire to your shed
Old 04-10-2010, 05:55 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Nobody can tell when a top ranked player leaves High School, we have been more than a little lucky in having Saban as he and his staff have placed us in the top 5 in recruiting over the pass three or so years. You can never tell how a player will perform in college until he gets a few starts under his belt.
He has a possible excellent class lined up for 2011 and 2012
Hopefully, I get to thank Saban tonight.

He's been sharing tips on stopping the Wildcat with Belichick.

I'd like to ask another quick question.

Is Ingram as great as advertised? Or is the blocking great as the backup whose name escapes me at this time is doing just as well.

Edit: Is it Richardson? The Bama backup RB, I mean?
Old 04-10-2010, 06:05 PM

BLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Great win for the Huskies over USC, made it well worth sitting up and watching on some stream.

http://www.signaldrivingschool.co.uk/
http://www.twitter.com/dave_p_bailey

Xbox One gamertag = k1zza4
Old 04-10-2010, 06:44 PM

saxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Did I say Texas would beat Oklahoma? I didn't realise how bad their new QB is. I still say Landry Jones sucks, that play on 2nd down at the end of the game was beyond awful, he was very lucky (son of Les Miles?).

Demarco Murray however is a stud.

Wife not happy with the result but Texas were always going to struggle after some of the talent which has graduated in the past three or four years. They were lucky to have Colt after Young and players like Shipley kept the team ticking on offense. Now they have very little at QB or WR.

Did well to keep the game close with OU
Old 04-10-2010, 08:41 PM
Upper Norwood Exile

Quote:
Hopefully, I get to thank Saban tonight.

He's been sharing tips on stopping the Wildcat with Belichick.
Saban is one of most outstanding defensive coach out there and his head defensive coach Smart is following in his steps, we expect to loose him and maybe several more after this season.

Quote:
I'd like to ask another quick question.

Is Ingram as great as advertised? Or is the blocking great as the backup whose name escapes me at this time is doing just as well
Both Ingram and Richardson are excellent backs and yes a lot has to do with the blocking up front. Alabama has a stable of young RB's, three of them have played already this season. All of our RB,s are over 200 lbs and we have a Freshman who has also played LB, he comes in at 240lbs plus.
Old 04-10-2010, 08:47 PM
Upper Norwood Exile

Quote:
Originally Posted by bert head is god
Well PFiA, we got our bottoms somewhat handed to us this time. The greater experience and talent won out, but I have to say that the most glaring difference was the coaching. Addazio is clueless, I'm afraid and Meyer made a couple of really bad choices early that knocked the stuffing out of the younger team.

Hopefully we can bounce back this week against LSU, (who frankly look crap) and try to force a return game in December. If so, I think we can make it a lot more interesting next time.
It must have been a hard game for you to watch. Just spent time looking at our recruiting class for 2011, which CAN change.

Last edited by PalaceFan in Alabama; 04-10-2010 at 08:50 PM.
Old 09-10-2010, 05:02 AM
meatball of a h••••er

mapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Heart attack for Michigan State's Head Coach Mark Dantonio. Seems to be a lot of health related issues taking place lately.
Go Green-Go White... big game against the Wolverines tomorrow..
Old 10-10-2010, 01:53 AM
Upper Norwood Exile

It had to come to an end and it did today. South Carolina beat us 35 21.
Our QB is still our biggeat problem. South Carolina deserved their win
Old 10-10-2010, 01:57 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
It had to come to an end
Yep... but South Carolina!
Old 10-10-2010, 07:55 AM

Great win for Stanford against USC
Old 10-10-2010, 08:00 AM
Shooting down bogans

oz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Always good to see USC lose. Similar to Manure losing.

Go back to sleep, you yellowed-bellied freaks.