Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 07-11-2010, 03:42 PM
Reculer pour mieux sauter

Chester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazman
What happened to one of the Mississipi players? Just caught the end of the emotional speach by the head coach on ESPN .... fantastic shot of the mountains behind with no voiceover after for anout a minute after. Very poinient.
One of their players died of cancer and was only diagnosed a couple of months ago. Brutal

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 07-11-2010, 03:54 PM

Young Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYoung Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYoung Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYoung Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYoung Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYoung Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYoung Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYoung Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYoung Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYoung Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYoung Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalaceFan in Alabama
Bama found out they are not as good as they believed they were

Auburn will eat our lunch.
Seems the balance in power in Al. is shifting to the "Cow College" PFiA?

If Auburn do win at your place on route potentially to the BCS Title it will hurt no?
Old 07-11-2010, 06:11 PM
TEB & FYP Editor

jazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chester
One of their players died of cancer and was only diagnosed a couple of months ago. Brutal

Bloody hel. Shocking. RIP

Thanks Chester.

Last edited by jazman; 07-11-2010 at 06:14 PM.
Old 07-11-2010, 06:13 PM
TEB & FYP Editor

jazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog
Why do Oregon's uniforms look so different? I've never quite figured out what is different about them.
Having watched very little college football in the past, my first season really watching what I can, Oregan are slowly coming up as my faves right now ... been trying to watch as a neutral ...
Old 07-11-2010, 08:53 PM
Hair by Les Porter

Strathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldrulez
Andrew Luck.

I think he's as good as Bradford from what i've seen.

He seems to be calling plays like an NFL QB.

The "kill, kill, kill" before multiple plays is great from a College QB. Great recognition by Luck. Wonder if he's more intelligent than Ryan Fitzpatrick or not. Maybe they can have a discussion next year when the Bills draft him #1.
Agree in the assessment of Luck. Think he's very good.

Can't remember who it was but I thought the Bills didn't want to take another California-based QB after Edwards? Suits me fine. Hope they take Locker, he's threatening to match Jevan Snead in terms of projections/career path.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sLlll
Looks a long shot then. I though 1st played 2nd in the Big Ten? We're 3rd at the mo.

Who's your team Strathers?
Purdue (thanks jlmatthews for that one, do enjoy having someone more specific to look out for though).
Old 08-11-2010, 04:57 PM
Dazed & Confused

bert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by sLlll
Looks a long shot then. I though 1st played 2nd in the Big Ten? We're 3rd at the mo.
No Championship game in Big I can't count past 10. They just send the regular season Champion to the Rose Bowl or BCS for the rest of the country's entertainment.

I came and set fire to your shed
Old 08-11-2010, 05:57 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strathclyde Eagle
Agree in the assessment of Luck. Think he's very good.

Can't remember who it was but I thought the Bills didn't want to take another California-based QB after Edwards? Suits me fine. Hope they take Locker, he's threatening to match Jevan Snead in terms of projections/career path.
Will be interesting to see if Harbaugh moves into the NFL and tries to get Luck as his QB.

Running the pro system that well and keeping your head coach would mean he'd slide straight in with no learning curve.
Old 08-11-2010, 08:12 PM
Hair by Les Porter

Strathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Not sure I'd go that far, but he should be good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bert head is god
No Championship game in Big I can't count past 10. They just send the regular season Champion to the Rose Bowl or BCS for the rest of the country's entertainment.

My favourite thing about College Football - next year the Big Ten will have 12 teams and the Big XII only 10. Go figure.

BTW which Big Ten team has had three QBs win Super Bowls as well as had one of their graduates be the first man to step foot on the moon? Jason might know the answer.
Old 08-11-2010, 08:26 PM
Dazed & Confused

bert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

BTW which Big Ten team has had three QBs win Super Bowls as well as had one of their graduates be the first man to step foot on the moon? Jason might know the answer.
Old 13-11-2010, 08:41 PM

LLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is here
Mike Carlson on Eurosport doing live NCAA Football?! cool
Old 14-11-2010, 09:33 AM
Hair by Les Porter

Don't understand why College Gameday was at Ohio State yesterday when to me the biggest game was in Gainesville.

However if their justification is the comedy value of Desmond Howard being booed every time he says something then that's fair enough.
Old 15-11-2010, 02:13 PM
Dazed & Confused

The only thing I can say

Old 15-11-2010, 02:19 PM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Swanny32 is like ice, their footing does betraySwanny32 is like ice, their footing does betraySwanny32 is like ice, their footing does betraySwanny32 is like ice, their footing does betraySwanny32 is like ice, their footing does betraySwanny32 is like ice, their footing does betraySwanny32 is like ice, their footing does betraySwanny32 is like ice, their footing does betraySwanny32 is like ice, their footing does betraySwanny32 is like ice, their footing does betraySwanny32 is like ice, their footing does betray
Quote:
Don't understand why College Gameday was at Ohio State yesterday when to me the biggest game was in Gainesville.

However if their justification is the comedy value of Desmond Howard being booed every time he says something then that's fair enough.
Ohio State vs Penn State, MASSIVE game.............and we WON!

Golf handicap - 4.2
Old 15-11-2010, 02:19 PM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Swanny32 is like ice, their footing does betraySwanny32 is like ice, their footing does betraySwanny32 is like ice, their footing does betraySwanny32 is like ice, their footing does betraySwanny32 is like ice, their footing does betraySwanny32 is like ice, their footing does betraySwanny32 is like ice, their footing does betraySwanny32 is like ice, their footing does betraySwanny32 is like ice, their footing does betraySwanny32 is like ice, their footing does betraySwanny32 is like ice, their footing does betray
Wait, is Sliii a Buckeyes fan?

Golf handicap - 4.2
Old 16-11-2010, 10:54 AM
Hair by Les Porter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny32
Ohio State vs Penn State, MASSIVE game.............and we WON!
How is that a massive game? If Michigan State win out then they win the Big Ten. Nothing much Ohio State can do about it.

Not that it will stop me enjoying watching Erin Andrews on my Sky+ later.

Anyone fancy being a WR/DB at Wrigley Field for Illinois or Northwestern this weekend? Might want to think twice about that post route.

Old 19-11-2010, 10:04 PM

saxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Not anymore Strath - one way possessions!
Old 19-11-2010, 11:01 PM
Name them and win a prize

elliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by saxoneagle
Not anymore Strath - one way possessions!

lol.

it's such poor show. its frankly embarrassing. i'd have done a better job!
Old 20-11-2010, 12:27 AM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
What if there is an Interception.

Where do they run???

Did they think this through?
Old 20-11-2010, 07:52 PM

saxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldrulez
What if there is an Interception.

Where do they run???

Did they think this through?

There is still a west end-zone to run to. They decided it was too dangerous for offensive plays to run to that end but were happy that a defender running into it on an INT was OK.
Old 21-11-2010, 12:11 AM
Hair by Les Porter

Apparently there was a pick-six that went that way too. Only read about it, haven't seen it yet.

Oh, and Big Ten = way more confusing than I thought. Not helped by the leading teams still winning.

Purdue are no longer bowl eligible, so that's one less random late game I'll get hooked into in December.