Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 02-01-2011, 02:59 PM
Dazed & Confused

bert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Once again the Big10 demonstrates that it is the toughest conference in all of football. January 1st bowls - Played 5 - Lost 5
I came and set fire to your shed
Old 02-01-2011, 04:54 PM
Hair by Les Porter

Strathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Come on Arkansas against the biggest Big Ten bully! "We haven't lost to anyone from Ohio since the 1920s."

Only because they didn't play Cincinnati when the Bearcats were good. They make me sick and their non-conference schedule is a joke almost every year.
Old 02-01-2011, 04:59 PM
Dazed & Confused

bert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strathclyde Eagle
"We haven't lost to anyone from Ohio since the 1920s."
That's like saying we've never lost to anyone from Rhode Island!

Don't feat Strath. They have never beaten an SEC team in a BCS bowl game and that stat isn't changing any time soon.
Old 02-01-2011, 05:02 PM
Hair by Les Porter

Strathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I did like what JA Adande said though. He wanted Priot to win the game, then immediately go into the stands and sign with an agent.

Personally I think a Jerry Maguire situation could be more interesting. He gets injured and then the agent he already has comes down to see him on the field to make sure he is okay.
Old 02-01-2011, 05:05 PM

saxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I've just seen that 8 of Auburn's 13 games were at home. Isn't that a little unfair?
Old 02-01-2011, 05:11 PM
Name them and win a prize

elliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Why don't you ask the nobheads in South Bend how they feel about it Pete. Notre Dame normally only play 4 road games a year.

Anyone else feel a bit upset for Dooley? A real shame IMO, a loophole that definitely needs to be closed!
Old 02-01-2011, 05:14 PM
Hair by Les Porter

BTW, nice touch by TCU, adding roses to their unis for the Rose Bowl.

They'll probably never play in that again. No Big East link to that when they win that for the next six straight years.
Old 02-01-2011, 05:16 PM

saxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
One was neutral but it is still 7 home, 5 away and one neutral... and to think Texas got screwed over on the BCS game when they were tied with OU and OSU previously despite being the only one of the three not to have a home game against one of the others.

I'm ready for college play-offs, I think.
Old 02-01-2011, 05:35 PM
Dazed & Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by saxoneagle
One was neutral but it is still 7 home, 5 away and one neutral... and to think Texas got screwed over on the BCS game when they were tied with OU and OSU previously despite being the only one of the three not to have a home game against one of the others.

I'm ready for college play-offs, I think.
Texas also played 7 home, 5 away and one neutral.

Most teams in BCS conferences play an unbalanced schedule. Its all about money. While they play an even scedule within the conference, most non-conference games are played at home to generate the income.
Old 02-01-2011, 05:37 PM
Dazed & Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strathclyde Eagle
BTW, nice touch by TCU, adding roses to their unis for the Rose Bowl.

They'll probably never play in that again. No Big East link to that when they win that for the next six straight years.
????

I presume that I am due a massive whoosh, but all teams playing in bowl games are required to wear the game logo on their uniforms.
Old 02-01-2011, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bert head is god
Texas also played 7 home, 5 away and one neutral.

Most teams in BCS conferences play an unbalanced schedule. Its all about money. While they play an even scedule within the conference, most non-conference games are played at home to generate the income.

But the point was that in 2008 three teams in the B12 South finished 7-1 and 11-1 overall.

UT beat OU at neutral venue
OU beat Tex Tech at home
Tex Tech beat UT at home

Only team not to have a home game was UT but that wasn't considered in the event of the tie which it should've been.
Old 02-01-2011, 06:10 PM
Dazed & Confused

I do agree that the Big 12 South was a mess in 2008. The Texas/Oklahoma game is played at the Cotton Bowl but it is officially a home game for one of the teams, alternating on a yearly basis. Ironically, in 2008 Oklahoma was the home team, which gives further weight to your argument. This being so, the Big 12 decides to use the BCS standings as the final tie breaker and therefore Oklahoma, (surprise, surprise) won the popularity contest.
Old 02-01-2011, 06:31 PM
Name them and win a prize

elliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
To view the link you have to Register or Login

check out the helmet.
Old 02-01-2011, 06:36 PM
Dazed & Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by elliott
To view the link you have to Register or Login

check out the helmet.
Thank you Sir. Can I have another?

Shows how observant I am. Carry on.
Old 03-01-2011, 10:07 AM
Hair by Les Porter

Quote:
Originally Posted by saxoneagle
But the point was that in 2008 three teams in the B12 South finished 7-1 and 11-1 overall.

UT beat OU at neutral venue
OU beat Tex Tech at home
Tex Tech beat UT at home

Only team not to have a home game was UT but that wasn't considered in the event of the tie which it should've been.
Spot the poster with a Longhorn other half!

In fairness it is a good point. I thought Texas should have been rated above Oklahoma that year as well.
Old 04-01-2011, 03:40 AM
Upper Norwood Exile

PalaceFan in Alabama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceFan in Alabama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceFan in Alabama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceFan in Alabama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceFan in Alabama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceFan in Alabama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceFan in Alabama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceFan in Alabama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceFan in Alabama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceFan in Alabama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceFan in Alabama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
OK, how many of you saw the touchdown pass by the Va Tech QB; was truly outstanding?

So far an exciting game, balls being thrown all over the place.

So far a really good game.

Stanford just stop a 4th down, 19 - 9 to Stanford.

Final score 40-12 to Stanford

Last edited by PalaceFan in Alabama; 04-01-2011 at 05:56 AM.
Old 05-01-2011, 06:24 AM
Shooting down bogans

oz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Ohio State gets the win.

Free tattoos for everyone!!!

Go back to sleep, you yellowed-bellied freaks.
Old 05-01-2011, 02:37 PM
Dazed & Confused

So finally Ohio State beat an SEC team in a bowl game. Enjoy it Fcukeyes, you'll have to wait another 20+ years for it to happen again.

SEC team is still going to win the National Championship!
Old 07-01-2011, 07:21 PM
Upper Norwood Exile

PalaceFan in Alabama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceFan in Alabama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceFan in Alabama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceFan in Alabama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceFan in Alabama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceFan in Alabama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceFan in Alabama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceFan in Alabama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceFan in Alabama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceFan in Alabama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceFan in Alabama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by bert head is god
SEC team is still going to win the National Championship!
Wash your mouth out
Old 11-01-2011, 12:46 AM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Watching the buildup to the BCS.

I remember it at the time, but the Eric Le Grande story almost puts me in tears every time I see it. I hope he recovers as well as he can. As the buildup said, there's only one word that can be said.

Believe.