Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 31-08-2018, 04:50 PM
OBE

MR T is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandMR T is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandMR T is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandMR T is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandMR T is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandMR T is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandMR T is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandMR T is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandMR T is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandMR T is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandMR T is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expand
Just in case your interested – I have set up NFL prediction and survivor leagues on yahoo and College Football prediction leagues.

Links are as follows:

To view the link you have to Register or Login password SE25

Tony
Old 25-11-2018, 03:51 PM

LLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is here
That LSU - Texas A&M game was nuts
Old 10-08-2020, 09:13 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
So, the MAC already cancelled their season and it looks like the Big 5 conferences: ACC, SEC, Big Ten, Big 12 and Pac 12 are about to follow suit.
Old 01-07-2022, 01:37 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
After Texas and Oklahoma left for the SEC last year, UCLA and USC have decided to move to the Big-10 for the 2024 season. Looks like we could soon see a situation where the Big-10 and SEC bully out everybody else in college football and do their own version of the Premier League.
Old 01-07-2022, 01:55 PM
Hair by Les Porter

Strathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Had always hoped to see Purdue play at the Rose Bowl, but not like this.
Old 01-07-2022, 02:06 PM
We scored three...

knowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Twitter coming to the fore with the memes on this one.
Old 04-07-2022, 11:35 PM
Selhurstian

EagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk Butter View Post
After Texas and Oklahoma left for the SEC last year, UCLA and USC have decided to move to the Big-10 for the 2024 season. Looks like we could soon see a situation where the Big-10 and SEC bully out everybody else in college football and do their own version of the Premier League.
Wow. Interesting. Used to live down the road from Northwestern’s stadium. Once saw them play Michigan State. 47000 capacity in a neighbourhood stadium. Was always the superior conference