Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS BBS Forums User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 15-11-2013, 07:13 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Need some urgentish help.

Could someone try logging out and see if the app allows you to register in the app?

It should not

Thanks in advance
Old 15-11-2013, 07:32 PM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
It does, I'm afraid, David.
Old 15-11-2013, 07:33 PM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Sorry, what do you mean by "register". It allowed me to log in again.
Old 15-11-2013, 07:36 PM
Middle class left.

Sorry, you're right, it doesn't allow me to register. Email already in use.
Old 15-11-2013, 07:37 PM
Middle class left.

Anything else, while I'm here?
Old 16-11-2013, 04:00 PM
Starting to get worried

crystal essex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystal essex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystal essex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystal essex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystal essex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystal essex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystal essex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystal essex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystal essex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystal essex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystal essex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Just deleted app then reinstalled app and it's working as it was when first installed. Hope that helps
Old 18-11-2013, 01:42 AM
Honk

Gosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Seems to be working for me as well, after deleting and reinstalling.

Question - is there a way to view rep messages in the app?
Old 20-11-2013, 09:55 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
could people please logout of the android app and see if the 'register' link is removed?

i.e there should be no register link
Old 20-11-2013, 10:17 AM

Payney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
could people please logout of the android app and see if the 'register' link is removed?

i.e there should be no register link
It's still there once I logged out.
Old 20-11-2013, 10:18 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

can you clear app cache?
Old 20-11-2013, 10:29 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

and thanks
Old 20-11-2013, 10:44 AM
Alright? Not half!

Phil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is here
Logged out, cleared app cache (browsers) and Reg link still present.
Old 20-11-2013, 10:58 AM

Payney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Cache cleared and the register link is still there.
Old 20-11-2013, 11:33 AM

Five Consonants endeavours to be what they aspire to appearFive Consonants endeavours to be what they aspire to appearFive Consonants endeavours to be what they aspire to appearFive Consonants endeavours to be what they aspire to appearFive Consonants endeavours to be what they aspire to appearFive Consonants endeavours to be what they aspire to appearFive Consonants endeavours to be what they aspire to appearFive Consonants endeavours to be what they aspire to appearFive Consonants endeavours to be what they aspire to appearFive Consonants endeavours to be what they aspire to appearFive Consonants endeavours to be what they aspire to appear
Also: cache cleared and the register link is still there.
Old 20-11-2013, 02:18 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Old 18-12-2013, 01:11 PM
BTC

Far East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is here
Just donwloaded it now. I wonder how many times its been downloaded in China? 水晶宫万岁!