Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS BBS Forums User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 22-04-2014, 09:40 PM
Probationary User

hiddenagenda89 is playing for a contract
Problems using the bbs.

Hi There,

I'm a long time reader of the BBS but not really much of a poster.

I'm having problems when logging in at work; I use the grey theme so that the colours don't look so bright on my screen but since the upgrade about 6 months ago I'm being randomly logged out.

My thinking is that due to my company having several public IP's, when my requests appear to the server as from a different IP, my session expires due to an option in the BBS admin configuration that doesn't allow sessions to span multiple public IP addresses.

Please could you advise if this is the case and if possible disable that option.

Just my thinking, I may be completely wrong about this.

Many Thanks!
Old 23-04-2014, 09:51 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Please delete all cookies
Old 24-04-2014, 06:20 PM
Probationary User

hiddenagenda89 is playing for a contract
Hi Dave,

Thanks for responding. I've deleted all cookies but unfortunately the problem persists.
Old 24-04-2014, 09:06 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
When you say all your cookies, do you mean all your cookies or all your cpfc.org cookies?
Old 25-04-2014, 10:46 AM

diddydave0 worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterdiddydave0 worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterdiddydave0 worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterdiddydave0 worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterdiddydave0 worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterdiddydave0 worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterdiddydave0 worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterdiddydave0 worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterdiddydave0 worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterdiddydave0 worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterdiddydave0 worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitter
also having same problem keeps login me off just had to log in 3 times in last hour have deleted cookies also happening on i pad
Old 25-04-2014, 06:21 PM

BexleyMod was sick and tired, fed up with this, and decided to take a drive downtown BexleyMod was sick and tired, fed up with this, and decided to take a drive downtown BexleyMod was sick and tired, fed up with this, and decided to take a drive downtown BexleyMod was sick and tired, fed up with this, and decided to take a drive downtown BexleyMod was sick and tired, fed up with this, and decided to take a drive downtown BexleyMod was sick and tired, fed up with this, and decided to take a drive downtown BexleyMod was sick and tired, fed up with this, and decided to take a drive downtown BexleyMod was sick and tired, fed up with this, and decided to take a drive downtown BexleyMod was sick and tired, fed up with this, and decided to take a drive downtown BexleyMod was sick and tired, fed up with this, and decided to take a drive downtown BexleyMod was sick and tired, fed up with this, and decided to take a drive downtown
Same on iphone
Old 27-04-2014, 06:49 AM

aderuk1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaderuk1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaderuk1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaderuk1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaderuk1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaderuk1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaderuk1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaderuk1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaderuk1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaderuk1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaderuk1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I deleted all cookies and still getting logged out every 10-15 mins if I am inactive on the webpage ...
Old 27-04-2014, 08:47 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

Are you checking the remember me box?
Old 27-04-2014, 09:01 AM
BTC

Far East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is here
On my phone recently, it no longer says who wrote the comment.in a quote
Old 02-05-2014, 08:18 AM
Vapour Enthusiast

se1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is here
Still getting this - cleared my cookies and checked remember me but to no avail. It's really, really annoying. I browse much more than I post so would be ok if the BBS didn't now lock out non members after 5 pages or so. What happened to being able to browse unregistered with adverts?!
Old 02-05-2014, 08:29 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by se1eagle View Post
Still getting this - cleared my cookies and checked remember me but to no avail. It's really, really annoying. I browse much more than I post so would be ok if the BBS didn't now lock out non members after 5 pages or so. What happened to being able to browse unregistered with adverts?!
we don't have adverts anymore
Old 02-05-2014, 02:38 PM
Vapour Enthusiast

se1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is here
Yes but unregistered users now aren't allowed to browse more than 5 or 10 pages before being told they must log in. Any reason for this?