Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 15-01-2019, 11:14 AM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
I reported this online to the Met on Sunday afternoon. I was told I’d get a response within 48 hours....

Let’s see.

Cricket wanker.
Old 15-01-2019, 11:17 AM
Zuffenhausen

917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Apparently police arent pursuing the matter as no injuries were reported.....

Metropolitan Police said: “Police were made aware at 5.22pm on Saturday, 12 January that a male had driven a van in a dangerous manner in Holmesdale Road. No reported injuries. No arrests.”

To view the link you have to Register or Login

It doesn’t say that at all, does it
Old 15-01-2019, 11:20 AM
Sans Peur

RDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
**** sake!

As it happens I’ve been in the minor injuries unit... fractured toe.

8%. Battery on my phone.... will check when I get home.
Hey, I think you should contact the police about this. They won't act if they don't think it caused any harm (although clearly they should.)
Old 15-01-2019, 11:25 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
Does this mean that they’re not interested in numerous reports of this dangerous driving? Even with information about the vehicle, so it’s a piece of cake for them to follow up on the matter?

Maybe there’s more information on this to come, but I don’t think there has to be injuries for such as incident to be taken forward, especially with so many witnesses.

Agreed.

Dangerous driving can be a serious (and imprisonable) offence, whether there are injuries or not.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 15-01-2019, 11:27 AM
Casual user

Catford Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCatford Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCatford Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCatford Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCatford Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCatford Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCatford Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCatford Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCatford Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCatford Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCatford Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Might as fvcking well have done
Tha wants to get thyself a delivery whippet, lad.

(Fully appreciate that you don't live in Yorkshire, but I can't write in a "hilarious" East Midlands accent.)
Old 15-01-2019, 11:30 AM
Dougie 21/03/2007

milky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Something very similar happened to me after the Watford match. I was driving my sign written van down Holmesdale Road and there were loads of weird people in red and blue in my way. They seemed to get upset when I tried knocking them down but they have not paid road tax so why are they on the road?

I am considering going to the police and reporting these people for nearly denting my company van when I carefully drove side to side at a dangerous speed
Old 15-01-2019, 11:41 AM
Snidey little rat.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by 917L View Post
It doesn’t say that at all, does it
Well,I quoted it so ...yes,it does.

The BBS - Where Briighton trolls have imaginary lawyers.
Old 15-01-2019, 11:42 AM
Snidey little rat.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Do you have a source for that?
The bit in blue writing?

Old 15-01-2019, 12:37 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Ah, the bit you added later?!

Thanks. But it doesn’t say what you claimed at all.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 15-01-2019, 12:43 PM
89 pts and EPL ready HAHA

Eaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Ah, the bit you added later?!

Thanks. But it doesn’t say what you claimed at all.
To be fair it is exactly as written at the end of the report.
ie;
Metropolitan Police said: “Police were made aware at 5.22pm on Saturday, 12 January that a male had driven a van in a dangerous manner in Holmesdale Road. No reported injuries. No arrests.

Does not say that arrests will not be made though.

Having said that my wife had her purse nicked from her handbag when travelling to Croydon in a crowded bus, the police response was that she had to prove said purse was nicked before they would record it as a crime. Therefore purse lost but not nicked apparently.

My faith in the police doing something about anything went after that incident.
Old 15-01-2019, 01:01 PM
Zuffenhausen

917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Well,I quoted it so ...yes,it does.

No it doesn’t

You said they are not pursuing it

There is no comment about whether it is being pursued or not in the report, just that there have been no arrests
Old 15-01-2019, 01:09 PM
Snidey little rat.

Whatever

Old 15-01-2019, 04:15 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
If injuring someone is the criteria for pursuing or making an arrest, why do they hand out speeding tickets when no one was injured by the act of speeding?
Old 15-01-2019, 04:19 PM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
I'm surprised anyone is surprised, to be honest. In general, if you want to kill someone and get away with it, using a car is your best bet.

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 15-01-2019, 04:33 PM
Banned by Moderators

sideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
When I lived in estcourt road ,a friends son got robbed at knifepoint on the tram on he's way to school
When the police turned up at there house all they could say was
Statistically this good happen twice more before he's eighteen
My wife a year later was threatened with a knife while working at Tesco elders end
15years ago,it's not getting much better
Old 15-01-2019, 04:42 PM

East-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
If injuring someone is the criteria for pursuing or making an arrest, why do they hand out speeding tickets when no one was injured by the act of speeding?
Revenue......
Old 15-01-2019, 04:43 PM

Maidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by sideburns7 View Post
When I lived in estcourt road ,a friends son got robbed at knifepoint on the tram on he's way to school
My wife a year later was threatened with a knife while working at Tesco elders end
And that was one of the reasons why I moved my family away from Addiscombe 17 years ago....
Old 15-01-2019, 04:47 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by sideburns7 View Post
Please... just once... PROOF READ YOUR POSTS.

*awaits reply mentioning trainers*

http://www.last.fm/user/the_paulo
Old 15-01-2019, 04:49 PM
Old School Palace

Pistol Knight Sam the man is herePistol Knight Sam the man is herePistol Knight Sam the man is herePistol Knight Sam the man is herePistol Knight Sam the man is herePistol Knight Sam the man is herePistol Knight Sam the man is herePistol Knight Sam the man is herePistol Knight Sam the man is herePistol Knight Sam the man is herePistol Knight Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
I reported this online to the Met on Sunday afternoon. I was told I’d get a response within 48 hours....

Let’s see.
Call them a nasty name on twitter, they will be round in a couple of hours, you can then show them your toe

Simple
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Montana
Can you imagine the sky commentators making some reference to South Londoners enjoying their day out - cut to a 40 year old in full Palace kit dribbling whilst a mexican wave flies past.
http://www.fishfight.net
http://www.fsf.org.uk/

ST Holder:Block D: Lower Homesdale
Old 15-01-2019, 04:49 PM
Snidey little rat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstonecpfc View Post
And that was one of the reasons why I moved my family away from Addiscombe 17 years ago....
And why I left Maidstone 15 years ago.