Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ BBS Forums Ľ User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 19-11-2006, 12:52 AM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Thank you to the mods

There's been a lot of random shit on here over the last couple of days. And I've also just read the post in the pooch's closed thread which said something like if you upset Dave you're out.

So I'd just like to say a big thank you to the mods. Firstly, because that post was bollox - as far as I can see there are lots of people who Dave would have banned if that was the way he worked. And all the other mods are the same - or I'd have been banned ages ago for a start (if for telling the same stories over an over again if nothing else)

Secondly, the mods get to sort out the shit when little w@nkers come on here trying to cause trouble.

Thirdly, all the mods have met are lovely.

And fourthly, I'm just apologising to the mod know best that he (and his lovely partner) weren't invited tonight. I'm sorry - we need the BBS to pay for an extension to chez stevek

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 19-11-2006, 12:54 AM
Honk

Gosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Kissass.
Old 19-11-2006, 12:54 AM
Graffiti Arsist

Micky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Suck-ass goody goody!
Old 19-11-2006, 12:56 AM
Anarchosyndicalist

Location: Nearer to inner peace than I was. Corporeally, Chippenham.
calne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Re: Thank you to the mods

Quote:
Originally posted by stevek
There's been a lot of random shit on here over the last couple of days. And I've also just read the post in the pooch's closed thread which said something like if you upset Dave you're out.

So I'd just like to say a big thank you to the mods. Firstly, because that post was bollox - as far as I can see there are lots of people who Dave would have banned if that was the way he worked. And all the other mods are the same - or I'd have been banned ages ago for a start (if for telling the same stories over an over again if nothing else)

Secondly, the mods get to sort out the shit when little w@nkers come on here trying to cause trouble.

Thirdly, all the mods have met are lovely.

And fourthly, I'm just apologising to the mod know best that he (and his lovely partner) weren't invited tonight. I'm sorry - we need the BBS to pay for an extension to chez stevek
You're pissed and making no sense.

Which is the way I like you

Palace ST holder for 40 years. Palace bonded me with my Dad. I met my partner and several great friends through the club. Palace have mad, passionate, funny supporters, and ex-players who care enough about the club to stay in touch. It's a roller-coaster ride, but thatís the way we like it. And itís not plastic. Palace til I die.
Old 19-11-2006, 01:01 AM
Banned by Moderators

paulhgc2002 paulhgc2002 paulhgc2002 paulhgc2002 paulhgc2002 paulhgc2002 paulhgc2002 paulhgc2002 paulhgc2002 paulhgc2002 paulhgc2002
but that's (was) the great thing about the bbs where we all have our own views banter ect but i think its gone to far now. 2006 the year of the politically correct bbs
Old 19-11-2006, 01:05 AM
Anarchosyndicalist

calne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Alright Pauly sunshine - let's call a truce, and live and let live.

Palace ST holder for 40 years. Palace bonded me with my Dad. I met my partner and several great friends through the club. Palace have mad, passionate, funny supporters, and ex-players who care enough about the club to stay in touch. It's a roller-coaster ride, but thatís the way we like it. And itís not plastic. Palace til I die.
Old 19-11-2006, 01:06 AM
Banned by Moderators

paulhgc2002 paulhgc2002 paulhgc2002 paulhgc2002 paulhgc2002 paulhgc2002 paulhgc2002 paulhgc2002 paulhgc2002 paulhgc2002 paulhgc2002
Quote:
Originally posted by calne eagle
Alright Pauly sunshine - let's call a truce, and live and let live.
ok calne goodnight
Old 19-11-2006, 01:06 AM
Anarchosyndicalist

Quote:
Originally posted by paulhgc2002
ok calne goodnight

Old 19-11-2006, 01:08 AM
Loopylulu

Eaglettie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglettie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglettie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglettie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglettie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglettie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglettie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglettie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglettie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglettie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglettie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Micky Droy
Suck-ass goody goody!

Shouldn't that have bucket on the end of it ????

Life's lived forwards but understood backwards.
Old 19-11-2006, 01:09 AM
Anarchosyndicalist

You on MSN Lorna?

Old 19-11-2006, 01:10 AM
Loopylulu

Eaglettie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglettie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglettie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglettie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglettie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglettie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglettie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglettie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglettie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglettie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglettie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by calne eagle
You on MSN Lorna?
Will be in 2 secs

Old 19-11-2006, 01:11 AM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Steve, how long is your tongue ?
Pass it over to Spain, the roads need cleaning.

The party on the left, are now the party on the right.
Old 19-11-2006, 01:13 AM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally posted by Eaglettie
Will be in 2 secs
can i have ya msn addy please
Old 19-11-2006, 01:14 AM
Anarchosyndicalist

Quote:
Will be in 2 secs
Not bleeding working here.

Old 19-11-2006, 01:16 AM
Loopylulu

Quote:
Originally posted by paulhgc2002
can i have ya msn addy please

In a word..............................................

NO

Old 19-11-2006, 01:18 AM
Anarchosyndicalist

My phone works, Lorna. Quick chat? Or not.

Old 19-11-2006, 01:18 AM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
In a word..............................................

NO

THANKYOU
Old 19-11-2006, 01:19 AM
Graffiti Arsist

Micky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Shouldn't that have bucket on the end of it ????
Oh you never told me you were YOU - good to meet you!
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by biggus mickus
Steve, how long is your tongue ?
Pass it over to Spain, the roads need cleaning.
Shut it lanky
Since '67

ozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Are you reading Mat ov.... This is how its done

Steve Will be a mod next year.