Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2012, 07:41 AM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4
I blamed James anyway, just to be on the safe side.
Good move.

The party on the left, are now the party on the right.
Old 01-08-2012, 10:54 AM
Banned by Moderators

Algoeth has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAlgoeth has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAlgoeth has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAlgoeth has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAlgoeth has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAlgoeth has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAlgoeth has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAlgoeth has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAlgoeth has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAlgoeth has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAlgoeth has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltklasse
he may have got confused about which persona he was adopting Markluke or eagleontheroad
Oh God. Please make it stop.
Old 01-08-2012, 11:05 AM

ammiller is just too good for youammiller is just too good for youammiller is just too good for youammiller is just too good for youammiller is just too good for youammiller is just too good for youammiller is just too good for youammiller is just too good for youammiller is just too good for youammiller is just too good for youammiller is just too good for you
So why was he banned?
Old 01-08-2012, 11:09 AM
Banned by Moderators

Algoeth has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAlgoeth has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAlgoeth has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAlgoeth has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAlgoeth has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAlgoeth has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAlgoeth has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAlgoeth has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAlgoeth has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAlgoeth has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAlgoeth has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
hello ammmmillller.
He said he'd like to see Sarah Jane out of Doctor Who with a dildo up her pineapple. And Valerie Singleton wearing nipple clamps.
Old 01-08-2012, 11:09 AM
Regretting my username...

stinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave
Are you suggesting we just start banning people because they are annoying?

Be careful what you wish for.
Yeah, cos otherwise you'd have to ban yourself innit?

Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
Old 01-08-2012, 12:41 PM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SELHURST
A shame those posts have been removed. The Ray/doodle/ffs/markluke thing really showed himself up there.

Perhaps they could be moved in to some megamix/meltdown thread in GCC?
What posts, by who, and what was the jist of it?
Old 02-08-2012, 11:46 PM
Noot! Noot!

FORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4
What posts, by who, and what was the jist of it?
Sorry for the tardy reply.

The jist of it is that 'markluke' responded to an insult to 'FFS' essentially in the first person. Several folk then noted this occurence.

'Psychokiller' gave his sage advice to 'Ray' in his own particular way. If I tried to recollect it I'd probably be in error, suffice the words 'minge', 'nonce', 'dog-rapist'' were used.

Anyway, the markluke/ffs entity responded with venom, variously posting such stuff as one receiveing a 'tap on the shoulder' nd 'I'm closer than you think'.

I'm not sure why it was wiped off, I think Dave was having a 'f*ck it' day and getting rid of stuff. There was nothing too dodgy.
Old 02-08-2012, 11:51 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Tout.
Old 02-08-2012, 11:59 PM
Crystal Parish FC

jamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Anything funny has to be removed. Nazi bastards.
Old 03-08-2012, 12:07 AM
Noot! Noot!

FORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic
Tout.
All public domain and a bit of narrative.

You dirty little nark. (that's what we call it round here, you snouty cunt. )
Old 03-08-2012, 12:14 PM
Banned by Moderators

Markluke Markluke Markluke Markluke Markluke Markluke Markluke Markluke Markluke Markluke Markluke
Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SELHURST
Sorry for the tardy reply.

The jist of it is that 'markluke' responded to an insult to 'FFS' essentially in the first person. Several folk then noted this occurence.

'Psychokiller' gave his sage advice to 'Ray' in his own particular way. If I tried to recollect it I'd probably be in error, suffice the words 'minge', 'nonce', 'dog-rapist'' were used.

Anyway, the markluke/ffs entity responded with venom, variously posting such stuff as one receiveing a 'tap on the shoulder' nd 'I'm closer than you think'.

I'm not sure why it was wiped off, I think Dave was having a 'f*ck it' day and getting rid of stuff. There was nothing too dodgy.
For anyone who cares about this twaddle or for those who genuinely believe it.
I can give you a cast iron 100% guarantee that I am not FFS.
I can't therefore promise that FFS is not Doodledandy (who ever he really was) but he says he isn't and I believe him.
I do think that there are some people on here with more than one log in.
Ironically it could be some of the people who perpetuate this nonsense.

Take it or leave it people.
Old 03-08-2012, 12:21 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Markluke
I can't therefore promise that FFS is not Doodledandy (who ever he really was) but he says he isn't and I believe him.

More amusingly than discussing this, did you really attempt to threaten PK?
Old 03-08-2012, 12:22 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:

Dunno about anyone else but this is getting fecking boring now,why not just leave it alone ignore the wind ups for a while and just post.

Keep on doing the above and you will get the same bullshit which you must know yet you keep on doing it.

Enough.
Old 03-08-2012, 12:24 PM
Banned by Moderators

And the ultimate load of bollocks is that PK is not actually banned, but people are still going on about "Trolls" on here.
Old 03-08-2012, 12:33 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Yes. There is one called Maz who is possibly pretending to be a male poster called Brightoneagle or something similar.
Old 03-08-2012, 12:34 PM
Banned by Moderators

Markluke Markluke Markluke Markluke Markluke Markluke Markluke Markluke Markluke Markluke Markluke
Quote:
Originally Posted by smileysmith
More amusingly than discussing this, did you really attempt to threaten PK?
No. He just thinks I live in Arizona. I put him straight.
Anyway what would be the point ?
Old 03-08-2012, 12:37 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler
Dunno about anyone else but this is getting fecking boring now,why not just leave it alone ignore the wind ups for a while and just post.

Keep on doing the above and you will get the same bullshit which you must know yet you keep on doing it.

Enough.
You are probably right.
I will do my best just to post "proper" posts.
But remember I didn't start this schoolboy nonsense.
Old 03-08-2012, 12:51 PM
lay me down.

matayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie12
Hence the reason why all your posts remain.

Selhurstparkflyer.
Old 03-08-2012, 12:53 PM
lay me down.

matayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
No. He just thinks I live in Arizona. I put him straight.
Anyway what would be the point ?
You could bitch slap him and diss his make up.

Selhurstparkflyer.
Old 03-08-2012, 12:55 PM
Snidey little rat.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie12
Thats you safe then

(dammit, someone got there before me )

The BBS - Where Briighton trolls have imaginary lawyers.
Closed Thread