Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 20-07-2016, 03:43 PM

jobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
I was thinking about Stadium the other day. I waited so so long for it to come out. And actually I thought it was a little disappointing when it did.
It was okay. A bit annoying at points but the R2 elite four was a decent challenge.
Old 20-07-2016, 03:48 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jobiinthelastmi View Post
It was okay. A bit annoying at points but the R2 elite four was a decent challenge.
The main thing I wanted it for was to see the 3D Pokemon. And actually that mode was quite limited. Then you had the little kiddy Pokemon games, a bit like Pokemon amie on X & Y, and you could play your Gameboy game using the adapter pack.

Pokemon Stadium had massive potential. But I think there's a reason why we have seen so few Pokemon games on main consoles.
Old 20-07-2016, 03:53 PM
I belong to Yo.

squelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I was thinking about Stadium the other day. I waited so so long for it to come out. And actually I thought it was a little disappointing when it did.
I found it very hard to be disappointed with Pokemon Stadium (and 2) as the mini games we're the BEST to play with a group of mates.

Ahh, to flick Ekans over a Diglett, eat sushi with Lickitung and cut logs with Scyther/Pinsir again..

I'd pay money for a game containing ONLY the minigames.
Old 20-07-2016, 04:03 PM
I belong to Yo.

squelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
The main thing I wanted it for was to see the 3D Pokemon. And actually that mode was quite limited. Then you had the little kiddy Pokemon games, a bit like Pokemon amie on X & Y, and you could play your Gameboy game using the adapter pack.

Pokemon Stadium had massive potential. But I think there's a reason why we have seen so few Pokemon games on main consoles.
I think the reason is because no one really tries. They keep the same formula as the main games.

If they were to make an open world game with online elements (think GTA Online) with a FULL story and exciting, non turn-based battles it will be amazing.

Platinum Games would make an AMAZING game
Old 20-07-2016, 08:01 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Ended up getting a DS Emulator for my phone and downloading Pokemon Heart Gold
Old 20-07-2016, 08:23 PM
I belong to Yo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malarkey View Post
Ended up getting a DS Emulator for my phone and downloading Pokemon Heart Gold
Good choice! Never played Heart Gold, but gen 2 was the best as far as the game's are concerned
Old 20-07-2016, 08:29 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by squelchy18 View Post
Good choice! Never played Heart Gold, but gen 2 was the best as far as the game's are concerned
Yeah, Pokemon Gold was my first and favourite. Heart Gold has some pretty big changes in it, but it's roughly the same game still. Just gonna be weird seeing Pokemon from games like Emerald popping up!
Old 20-07-2016, 08:32 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
I am glad they stopped with the colour coded names now. It all got a little silly. Especially when they sort of doubled up too.

I know Pokemon Green came out in Japan (originally with Red), and the US / Europe got Red / Blue, but why they then released Leaf Green and Fire Red but not a Blue will always slightly confuse me.
Old 20-07-2016, 08:37 PM
I belong to Yo.

Quote:
Yeah, Pokemon Gold was my first and favourite. Heart Gold has some pretty big changes in it, but it's roughly the same game still. Just gonna be weird seeing Pokemon from games like Emerald popping up!
Crystal was the one!
Old 20-07-2016, 08:41 PM
100% CPFC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by squelchy18 View Post
Crystal was the one!
True

Heart Gold has some of Crystal in it though
Old 20-07-2016, 08:45 PM
I belong to Yo.

I felt like I was 9 years old again today. I couldn't resist..
Sadly that smell of opening a new pack wasn't there..

Pretty much my entire entire childhood. Some serious nostalgia..

Old 20-07-2016, 08:48 PM
100% CPFC.

Never did the actual card game
Old 20-07-2016, 08:49 PM

jobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is here
Quote:
Never did the actual card game
I bankrupted myself completing the base set....
Old 20-07-2016, 08:50 PM
100% CPFC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobiinthelastmi View Post
I bankrupted myself completing the base set....
How long ago was that
Old 20-07-2016, 08:54 PM
I belong to Yo.

I completed the first set until some arsehole stole a lot of them including my 1st edition Charizard
Old 20-07-2016, 09:10 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Never had the cards. Not really sure why to be honest. Apparently a complete set of originals go for stupid amounts on Ebay now.
Old 20-07-2016, 09:57 PM

Quote:
How long ago was that
When I was about 11

Looks like I might have recouped some money though as I still have them somewhere
Old 20-07-2016, 10:57 PM

Zulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is here
Seems they have invented the perfect game for crack heads, up all night might as well go looking for Pokemon
Old 26-07-2016, 05:20 PM

Found 'em all
Old 26-07-2016, 07:00 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Lads, got some Pokemon I need for my Pokedex in Pokemon X. Trying to complete the original 151 at the moment.

My FC is: 3050-8044-6631

Get those Friend codes in lads.