Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 27-07-2016, 10:25 AM
I belong to Yo.

squelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
Lads, got some Pokemon I need for my Pokedex in Pokemon X. Trying to complete the original 151 at the moment.

My FC is: 3050-8044-6631

Get those Friend codes in lads.
I'll add you and post mine when I get home later!
Old 27-07-2016, 01:02 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Last night I sourced a Mankey, and a Hitmonlee which I have bred for three Tyrogue's to get a Hitmonchan, Hitmonlee and Hitmontop. I will then stick the Hitmonlee I traded (for a Carbink) on the GTS and try find another Pokemon I want. It is already Level 23 and has a nickname so don't really want it, but it has served it's purpose for breeding.
Old 27-07-2016, 06:43 PM
I belong to Yo.

squelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Lads, got some Pokemon I need for my Pokedex in Pokemon X. Trying to complete the original 151 at the moment.

My FC is: 3050-8044-6631

Get those Friend codes in lads.
Added. Mine is 2380-7189-6653
Old 27-07-2016, 06:47 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by squelchy18 View Post
Added. Mine is 2380-7189-6653
Any idea what your Safari is? Pretty sure mine is Flying.
Old 28-07-2016, 10:52 AM
I belong to Yo.

Quote:
Any idea what your Safari is? Pretty sure mine is Flying.
Safari? No idea. I only have Omega Ruby and Yellow right now.
Old 28-07-2016, 10:58 AM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

You are Flying.
Old 28-07-2016, 11:11 AM
I belong to Yo.

Quote:
You are Flying.
Is this for X/Y?
Old 28-07-2016, 11:45 AM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Quote:
Is this for X/Y?
Yes. To be honest I didn't realise ORAS didn't have a Friend Safari. Handy really. Got Chancey and Tangela last night from ones I added. Slowly but surely gathering the originals. Still need to find someone willing to trade me or Friend Safari me a Drowsee / Hypno and a Krabby / Kingler. Everything else I think I have, I just need to evolve them.

Also last night I spent almost two hours levelling up three Tyrogue's to get Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan and Hitmontop. Harder than it sounds.

Hitmonlee the Attack > Defence
Hitmonchan Attack < Defence
Hitmontop Attack = Defence

For ages I had two with a better Attack stat. I ended up doing Defence training (I never touch the training normally) for probably an hour, and spent about 130,000 in game money on Iron supplements to boost Defence stats.

Last edited by Latvian Eagle; 28-07-2016 at 11:49 AM.
Old 28-07-2016, 01:01 PM
I belong to Yo.

Quote:
Yes. To be honest I didn't realise ORAS didn't have a Friend Safari. Handy really. Got Chancey and Tangela last night from ones I added. Slowly but surely gathering the originals. Still need to find someone willing to trade me or Friend Safari me a Drowsee / Hypno and a Krabby / Kingler. Everything else I think I have, I just need to evolve them.

Also last night I spent almost two hours levelling up three Tyrogue's to get Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan and Hitmontop. Harder than it sounds.

Hitmonlee the Attack > Defence
Hitmonchan Attack < Defence
Hitmontop Attack = Defence

For ages I had two with a better Attack stat. I ended up doing Defence training (I never touch the training normally) for probably an hour, and spent about 130,000 in game money on Iron supplements to boost Defence stats.
Might need to ponce a few Kanto/Johto Pokemon off you.

I wouldn't mind a Totodile on OR
Old 28-07-2016, 01:05 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Quote:
Might need to ponce a few Kanto/Johto Pokemon off you.

I wouldn't mind a Totodile on OR
I have a Feraligatr which I can breed to get you a Totodile. Do you have Drowsee or Krabby?

A while back now they done an event where they gave away the three Gen 2 starters in their final evolved forms so I have all three of them. Never used them mind you.
Old 28-07-2016, 01:51 PM
I belong to Yo.

Quote:
I have a Feraligatr which I can breed to get you a Totodile. Do you have Drowsee or Krabby?

A while back now they done an event where they gave away the three Gen 2 starters in their final evolved forms so I have all three of them. Never used them mind you.
Nope, but I can get them
Old 29-07-2016, 03:16 PM
I belong to Yo.

Might take me a while, mind. I'm knee-deep in Fire Emblem Fates right now.

What a game!
Old 29-07-2016, 03:24 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Quote:
Might take me a while, mind. I'm knee-deep in Fire Emblem Fates right now.

What a game!
I was bang on the FE:F's until I started playing Pokemon again. You haven't commented on my FE:F's thread mind you. Did you get all three games?
Old 29-07-2016, 03:38 PM
I belong to Yo.

Quote:
I was bang on the FE:F's until I started playing Pokemon again. You haven't commented on my FE:F's thread mind you. Did you get all three games?
I only picked it up on Weds.

New to Fire Emblem so only have Birthright atm.
Old 29-07-2016, 03:52 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Quote:
I only picked it up on Weds.

New to Fire Emblem so only have Birthright atm.
How are you finding it? Birthright is a little weird to me, as I think Conquest is a lot more like Awakening which I am used to.
Old 29-07-2016, 03:53 PM
I belong to Yo.

Quote:
How are you finding it? Birthright is a little weird to me, as I think Conquest is a lot more like Awakening which I am used to.
Loving it! Quite difficult to grasp at times, but I love these sort of tactical games.
Old 29-07-2016, 03:54 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Quote:
Loving it! Quite difficult to grasp at times, but I love these sort of tactical games.
Wait until you play Conquest. I think you might be in for a shock.
Old 01-08-2016, 11:00 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Since I have been on a proper Pokemon mental run recently I ordered my son and I Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby. I wanted Ruby... But! There are certain Legendaries I have read who you need both legendaries to get a third (Reshiram, Zekrom for Kyurem and Tornadus, Thundurus for Landorus etc) and it seems Alpha Sapphire seems to have the second Legendary to the ones I already have, so looks like I may have to go down that route.

Also cancelled my original Sun / Moon pre order as I saw Game are doing Fan editions of both which come with a steelbook case. And of course if you pre order with Game you get a nice little model of whichever game you choose's main Legendary, so Frankie and I will be getting Solgaleo and Lunala.