Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS BBS Forums User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2014, 08:27 AM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
I didn't realise a pre-requisite of BBS membership was to regularly freshen up your material
Old 09-05-2014, 08:28 AM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
I'm just surprised he lasted as long as he did.

http://www.last.fm/user/the_paulo
Old 09-05-2014, 08:38 AM
53 years and counting...

Chobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Seems a bit of a shame he's been banned. He would go way OTT on many an occasion but I have to say that a lot of the time I agree with his posts, whether they were about the Palace or any other topic. I must have over 25 people on ignore either because they are offensive or just downright stupid, but I have never even considered adding PK to that list. Nor have I ever felt like complaining about him, or any other member for that matter.
Old 09-05-2014, 08:39 AM
53 years and counting...

Chobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyStreet View Post
And he looks a bit like Paul McCartney.
Bit older than Paul McCartney, I thought.
Old 09-05-2014, 08:50 AM
Legal Imbecile and BBS Prophet of Doom (Semi-Retired)

James Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is here
I have come in for a bit of criticism from some of the other moderators for my earlier posting, so let me make it clear beyond any doubt. I supported the banning and still do.

What I was trying to say, in my usual clumsy way no doubt, is that I miss PK for all the really good things I believe he brings to the BBS. I hope this does not give the impression that I am battling my fellow moderators or undermining what was a joint (and nem con) decision.
Old 09-05-2014, 08:52 AM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by adman50 View Post
If you don't like it chaps, start your own forum.
And maybe call it something like "RonNoadesBum"?
Old 09-05-2014, 08:57 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
To save the effort of those as ignorant as me : nem con = with no one dissenting; unanimously.
Old 09-05-2014, 09:03 AM
Who give you extra?

thehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
JFTPK
Old 09-05-2014, 09:03 AM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
To save the effort of those as ignorant as me : nem con = with no one dissenting; unanimously.
I thought Jimbo had missplet "neocon".
Old 09-05-2014, 09:06 AM
Woah Woah Woah

gilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arron View Post
Some of the stuff I've had levelled at me is borderline at best, outright hatred at worst. Do I complain? No, I just back on.
EFA
Old 09-05-2014, 09:06 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
I miss PK's posts. I have never been on the end of his rants so have no ill feeling towards him. In fact I find most of his posts insightful and entertaining. Of course he borders on the regs but that's just part of his persona. If he does come back I doubt he will change as it's not in his nature. As many have said, a thicker skin is required by others rather than a banning IMHO.
Old 09-05-2014, 09:12 AM

karl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
I have come in for a bit of criticism from some of the other moderators for my earlier posting, so let me make it clear beyond any doubt. I supported the banning and still do.

What I was trying to say, in my usual clumsy way no doubt, is that I miss PK for all the really good things I believe he brings to the BBS. I hope this does not give the impression that I am battling my fellow moderators or undermining what was a joint (and nem con) decision.
I imagine this is what the moderators look like at there secret meetings.

Old 09-05-2014, 09:14 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
I thought Jimbo had missplet "neocon".
I have you right. Ignore my previous post
Old 09-05-2014, 09:14 AM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
JFTPK
Oh look out. Gareth Peirce is approaching the bench.
Old 09-05-2014, 09:17 AM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
First they came for the Gays, and I did not speak out, because thankfully I was not a Gay.

Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out, because thankfully I was not a Jew.

Then they came for the ethnics, and I did not speak out, because thankfully I was not an ethnic.

Then it was just me & Dave. Ourselves alone. Up the 'Ra.
Old 09-05-2014, 09:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Aguila View Post
Selhurst Celtic has the keys to the mod forum. He will never be banned - he knows too much. I've tried, believe me.
I'm like an eel in a bucket.
Old 09-05-2014, 09:21 AM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
There is something to this. He does indeed need a new script writer.

However he adds a lot across the forums so his political rantings, which at times can be very good, at others boorish, just need to be tolerated, challenged or simply ignored.

After 10 years we are all more repetitive than original. Nonetheless while we are all familiar with ployfilled minge, PK is without a shadow of a doubt one of the more interesting posters on here.

If newbies find him offensive, then maybe they should be told they'll get used to his invective and should be pleased to have been noticed.

We have lost enough interesting posters of the years through natural attrition, we really don't need to get rid of any deliberately.

#bringbackourPK
Old 09-05-2014, 09:22 AM
gastros/kids/delis/olives

AndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
Oh look out. Gareth Peirce is approaching the bench.
Both LSE graduates. Both spend more time than they should listening to pissed up angry, Irish folk. I can see the similarities.
Old 09-05-2014, 09:25 AM
Legal Imbecile and BBS Prophet of Doom (Semi-Retired)

James Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is here
Quote:
Both LSE graduates. Both spend more time than they should listening to pissed up angry, Irish folk. I can see the similarities.
The LSE is a fine institution Mr Street. I will not have you suggest otherwise.
Old 09-05-2014, 09:25 AM
Mind your sandwiches

chatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is here
Free The Pimlico One