Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS BBS Forums User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 25-05-2014, 10:53 PM
EAGLES

Billyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is here
Classified Section

Have recently noticed that over the years I have used the bbs to source an accountant, a plumber and a mechanic. All Palace fans and all with success and a nice discount

I was wondering about the idea of having a section/forum purely for Palace fans/bbs members to advertise their business and for those to post looking for a service/product?

Obviously rules would need to be in place to stop blatant 'advertising eg. must be a member for 2 years, at least 200 posts etc.
Old 26-05-2014, 08:45 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Virtual Norwood has a "can anyone recommend a..." Forum. It is very useful.

Much more so than a classified section would be.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 26-05-2014, 01:45 PM
Legal Imbecile and BBS Prophet of Doom (Semi-Retired)

James Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is here
This has come up quite a few times (once by me, making the same suggestion). The main objection to this I believe is the problems that might arise should anything go wrong.
Old 26-05-2014, 02:40 PM
EAGLES

Billyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
This has come up quite a few times (once by me, making the same suggestion). The main objection to this I believe is the problems that might arise should anything go wrong.
Agree. Thought that myself too. Surely just have a disclaimer at the top that the bbs takes no responsibility for goods/services sold or brought? And users use the service at their own risk.

Having some sort of minimum member time and posts count should greatly reduce this risk also. Im pretty sure most regular posters on here know at least a few other posters in the real world too.
Old 26-05-2014, 04:10 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Like the bitcoin thread?
Old 26-05-2014, 04:14 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Colcannon spat.
Old 26-05-2014, 04:32 PM
EAGLES

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Like the bitcoin thread?
Considering all the help/services people have got out the bbs. I dont think there has been too many issues has there?

I also dont think too many on the bitcoin thread were asking for too much bbs assistance was there?
Old 26-05-2014, 08:54 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Keep it as it is. Can anyone suggest a blah, blah is perfect. No work or worries for the mods. You, me can always suggest a person or Company.

The party on the left, are now the party on the right.
Old 27-05-2014, 02:09 PM
Snidey little rat.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Can you suggest a blah blah?

The BBS - Where Briighton trolls have imaginary lawyers.
Old 27-05-2014, 07:57 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Yes. Whats it for, you skinny runt?

The party on the left, are now the party on the right.