Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 21-09-2014, 07:58 PM
100% behind SP

tasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is here
Reinstate porkchop

Yes, wash my mouth out with soup.

He was never a troll. He was never thejudge. Had the pleasure of meeting him in the pub tonight. He's as Palace as the Arthur.

#lifttheban
"And for the old, Brexit might well rid the country's care homes of Eastern European workers, but no blond blue eyed university graduate is going to come and wipe your arse or listen to your stories of the war you never fought in."

adrenalin john 17/05/9

https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showpost...&postcount=245
Old 21-09-2014, 08:01 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
He's turned you into one imo
Old 21-09-2014, 08:26 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by tasty_snacks View Post

He was never a troll. He was never thejudge. Had the pleasure of meeting him in the pub tonight. He's as Palace as the Arthur.

#lifttheban
Better late than never. He's obviously a filthy orange hun bastard but he made me laugh a lot.
Old 21-09-2014, 08:28 PM
Noot! Noot!

FORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is here
Like he's still not on here!
Old 21-09-2014, 08:41 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SELHURST View Post
Like he's still not on here!
Maybe, but if so, he's been cyber-emasculated. It was the injustice of the millennium when he got banned but Selhurst Celtic never. Also, wrong forum.
Old 21-09-2014, 09:18 PM
100% behind SP

tasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is here
He's not on here anymore.

#lifttheban
"And for the old, Brexit might well rid the country's care homes of Eastern European workers, but no blond blue eyed university graduate is going to come and wipe your arse or listen to your stories of the war you never fought in."

adrenalin john 17/05/9

Old 21-09-2014, 09:19 PM
100% behind SP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malarkey View Post
He's turned you into one imo
What would that be then Mr. M?

adrenalin john 17/05/9

Old 21-09-2014, 09:31 PM
Noot! Noot!

FORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is here
Quote:
He's not on here anymore.

#lifttheban
You're a gullible so and so!
Old 21-09-2014, 11:21 PM
Nothing to see here.

Arron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is here
Quote:

#lifttheban
He may well be a Palace fan but he came across on here as a bigoted little shit. No surprise when he was banned tbh.
Old 22-09-2014, 07:05 AM
its true we're red'n'blue

disco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
And change your location tasty!
Old 22-09-2014, 09:02 AM

Location: currently on steep hill overlooking Hastings and the sea
DocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

#lifttheban
that has my endorsement

I have no idea who he is and have never met him but except for foul or illegal behaviour I am agin banning

oh and bring trolley back (yes I know he's still walking these boards but i enjoyed the excitement his presence created)
Old 22-09-2014, 02:45 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arron View Post
He may well be a Palace fan but he came across on here as a bigoted little shit. No surprise when he was banned tbh.
Don't think he was banned for being a bigoted little shit (I know you and a few others did not see eye to eye on some subjects) more for not letting go of a safe than sorry bone which could have got the BBS into legal troubles plus he had been banned before so......As for not posting I could be wrong but looked up an IP they matched but no trouble at all and like has been said a real Palace fan.

Looking into it
Old 22-09-2014, 02:57 PM
chubby browns joke writer

strolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
Don't think he was banned for being a bigoted little shit (I know you and a few others did not see eye to eye on some subjects) more for not letting go of a safe than sorry bone which could have got the BBS into legal troubles plus he had been banned before so......As for not posting I could be wrong but looked up an IP they matched but no trouble at all and like has been said a real Palace fan.

Looking into it
Good lad .. This place has got stale lately and porky will freshen it up .. Same goes for others currently off piste.

I'm not perfect i'm Palace, which is like perfect... plus awesome !
Old 22-09-2014, 05:18 PM
No authority but yourself

philsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is here
Just wot the bbs needs,yet another right wing troll
Old 22-09-2014, 06:12 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by philsick View Post
Just wot the bbs needs,yet another right wing troll
The above post says it all really about trying to please everyone but some you will never please.. Everyone on here will not always be a tree hugging leftie Anarchist swampie like our friend Phil who talks about free speech as long as its what he wants to hear if not ban them.
Old 22-09-2014, 06:14 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
What would that be then Mr. M?
*shrugs*
Old 22-09-2014, 06:32 PM
Glad....All Over!

Crofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is here
Quote:
The above post says it all really about trying to please everyone but some you will never please.. Everyone on here will not always be a tree hugging leftie Anarchist swampie like our friend Phil who talks about free speech as long as its what he wants to hear if not ban them.
…but bigoted racist idiots with foul mouths…surely there is no place for them here…you pooftah Colonial Cunit!!
Old 22-09-2014, 08:31 PM
No authority but yourself

philsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is here
Quote:
I've never asked for anyone to be banned have i?? and i'm pretty much alone on here politically,whereas the place has become swamped with right wing trolls,most of whom reinvent themselves when they are banned anyway.
Old 22-09-2014, 08:35 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
I've never asked for anyone to be banned have i?? and i'm pretty much alone on here politically,whereas the place has become swamped with right wing trolls,most of whom reinvent themselves when they are banned anyway.
You're only alone cos you're so far out there Phil! Rock on

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 22-09-2014, 09:29 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Quote:
Swamped No Phil this place has not been "swamped" with right wing or even left wing Trolls only maybe a few of you on ether side of the fence who cannot and will not see any other point of view except for your own which gets heated then you guys start the labeling because its all you have left Troll racist bigot etc

Thank god we rarely get any true racists or bigots and if we do they are not around here very long.

Being banned is not a hanging offence some people lose it and get too involved, when it has calmed down I don't think its wrong for 2nd or even a 3rd chance.