Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 23-09-2014, 02:51 AM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
I don't think its wrong for 2nd or even a 3rd chance.
I don't have a particular view on pork chop, can't recall what he was banned for, but the BBS took a turn for the worse IMO when you started doing this. You used to be stricter with people who had been banned, and would ban swiftly again when they became apparent with a new username. The BBS was better for it.

2nd, 3rd, and 300th chances are already available for everyone. You just reregister with a new username and modify your behaviour. As long as you're not a twat with your new username you have no issue.

Allowing back controversial people is always going to result in argument. We've had a lot of decent posters simply stop posting of late and I don't know that brining back controversial characters is going to help. Unblock their ip if you like, if that's what's stopping them having a new name, but I can't help but think simply inviting them back doesn't have a good effect.
Old 23-09-2014, 10:54 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4 View Post
2nd, 3rd, and 300th chances are already available for everyone. You just reregister with a new username and modify your behaviour. As long as you're not a twat with your new username you have no issue.
And who would know that better than Les, Hammer of the Judge?

No need to reinstate anyone.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 23-09-2014, 11:16 AM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by philsick View Post
Just wot the bbs needs,yet another right wing troll
Too many left wing bigots on here...it takes all!
Old 23-09-2014, 11:17 AM
Hadron Collider

PK can come back too!
Old 23-09-2014, 11:45 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Nothing stopping him is there?

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 23-09-2014, 01:01 PM
Hadron Collider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Nothing stopping him is there?
Seems no reason to stay away from a board he used so often?
Old 23-09-2014, 01:33 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
And who would know that better than Les, Hammer of the Judge?

No need to reinstate anyone.
We have let the judge back a few times but some just do not get it but by the looks of things some do and looking back at PC posts I can see why the few who came to blows with Pork Chops are the ones on this thread who are saying no...Strange that

Anyways let sleeping dogs lie is the conclusion.
Old 23-09-2014, 02:31 PM
Hadron Collider

Quote:
We have let the judge back a few times but some just do not get it but by the looks of things some do and looking back at PC posts I can see why the few who came to blows with Pork Chops are the ones on this thread who are saying no...Strange that

Time to ban them, two to tango and all that!!!
Old 24-09-2014, 10:42 AM

kolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4 View Post
I don't have a particular view on pork chop, can't recall what he was banned for, but the BBS took a turn for the worse IMO when you started doing this. You used to be stricter with people who had been banned, and would ban swiftly again when they became apparent with a new username. The BBS was better for it.

Allowing back controversial people is always going to result in argument. We've had a lot of decent posters simply stop posting of late and I don't know that brining back controversial characters is going to help. Unblock their ip if you like, if that's what's stopping them having a new name, but I can't help but think simply inviting them back doesn't have a good effect.
Pretty much this.
Old 27-09-2014, 06:12 PM
beer & jager mmmm

Winny came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWinny came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWinny came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWinny came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWinny came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWinny came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWinny came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWinny came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWinny came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWinny came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWinny came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I can send you the big fellas email address if you would like to invite him back #freeporkchop
Old 27-09-2014, 06:25 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:

Except I crossed swords with him many a time yet I would welcome him back.

I miss having someone to cross swords with who shows both humour and intelligence. Genuinely think he would be okay to share a pint with, despite his views on things. Swapping swords with you and Maz is boring, as I believe it would be having a pint with either of you.

Bring back the Pork Chop.
Old 27-09-2014, 08:31 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
Swapping swords with you and Maz is boring, as I believe it would be having a pint with either of you.

Oh you bitch..... Don't knock it till you tried it
Old 28-09-2014, 04:59 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Oh you bitch..... Don't knock it till you tried it
Old 29-09-2014, 12:53 PM
beer & jager mmmm

Winny came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWinny came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWinny came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWinny came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWinny came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWinny came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWinny came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWinny came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWinny came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWinny came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWinny came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
has pork chop been cleared for re-entry?

#freeporkchop
Old 29-09-2014, 03:39 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Old 29-09-2014, 03:39 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here

Old 29-09-2014, 04:14 PM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Glazed? Marinated, stuffed and served on a bed of more like.
Old 01-10-2014, 11:56 AM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
has the pork been pulled?

SaulAlinsky