Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 14-08-2015, 10:18 PM

carter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is here
Pogba is unreal on the demo. Long shots for days. How do you make someone make a run though? I'm on the FIFA controllers so it's controls 2 I think? Seems a decent game. Crossing is a lot better than FIFA and the slide tackles are good when you get it right
Old 14-08-2015, 10:46 PM
I belong to Yo.

squelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
So so good!

I love the little things added like your AI teammates turning too quickly and slipping over.

FIFA may have the features and licensing, but PES seems to be king in gameplay once again.
Old 15-08-2015, 12:35 AM
Morally devoid scum

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by carter View Post
Pogba is unreal on the demo. Long shots for days. How do you make someone make a run though? I'm on the FIFA controllers so it's controls 2 I think? Seems a decent game. Crossing is a lot better than FIFA and the slide tackles are good when you get it right
RB/R1. Double tap it to knock the ball ahead while you run
Old 15-08-2015, 08:03 AM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
I tried using the manual controls on PES 2015 with player runs, so effectivley tap the button then use the other stick to move the running player. Couldn't really get it right though. Bit hard moving the player and still trying to move your man / not losing possession.
Old 15-08-2015, 10:29 AM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
I pre ordered it for £41.99 on Amazon last night, quickly cancelled and pre ordered on Zavvi today, £31.99.

All Premier League and Championship transfers done on PES 2015 so that will keep me busy for a month or so. Left most kits as last seasons, just altered a couple like gave WBA proper stripes, and need to put Cardiff in Blue.
Old 17-08-2015, 12:07 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Just played my first game on the demo. So so sweet. Even a massive improvement on 2015. Won 1-0 as Juve vs Bayern, 91st minute goal. So satisfying.
Old 18-08-2015, 01:55 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Is it wrong to use assisted shooting?

I just can't get used to manual shooting. All I ever do is miss from six yards or kick it straight at the keeper then score a tap in from the rebound.

Also I was reading that manual shooting takes away from the individual shooting stats of each player as manual shooting is pretty much the same whichever player you use?
Old 21-08-2015, 07:20 AM

Leeroy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeroy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeroy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeroy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeroy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeroy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeroy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeroy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeroy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeroy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeroy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Been playing the demo for a court of hours now...AMAZING!
The gameplay and graphics are immense!

It really does sh*t on FIFA from a great height ! Will there be option files for pes this year?

I'll say it again, if they could combine the gameplay of pes with the licensing of FIFA, it would be without doubt the greatest footy game ever!
Old 21-08-2015, 07:51 AM
The Sun Is Often Out

Trist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeroy View Post
Been playing the demo for a court of hours now...AMAZING!
The gameplay and graphics are immense!

It really does sh*t on FIFA from a great height ! Will there be option files for pes this year?

I'll say it again, if they could combine the gameplay of pes with the licensing of FIFA, it would be without doubt the greatest footy game ever!

Option file for PS4 but not for Xbox unfortunately.
Old 21-08-2015, 07:53 AM
The Sun Is Often Out

Trist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
Is it wrong to use assisted shooting?

I just can't get used to manual shooting. All I ever do is miss from six yards or kick it straight at the keeper then score a tap in from the rebound.

Also I was reading that manual shooting takes away from the individual shooting stats of each player as manual shooting is pretty much the same whichever player you use?

I haven't changed any settings other than difficulty. Fine for me. If further down the line I'm finding it too easy then I might consider changing the assisted settings but while I'm relearning PES and trying to unFIFA my play I think I'll stick to the default.
Old 21-08-2015, 09:08 AM

hdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is here
PES Tips

Turn off auto-feint
Tackling to semi-assisted
Pass assistance to level 2

These setting changes really improve the game.

Pull in the right trigger button to control a high ball just before it reaches your player.

To direct a header or volley press direction before the ball reaches your player, this is very useful when meeting crosses and corners.

To clear a ball quickly use the shoot button

Use the training mode to hone your skills.
Old 21-08-2015, 09:16 AM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
What's this going to be like on a PS3 guys? Not worth the bother?
Old 21-08-2015, 09:26 AM
The Sun Is Often Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdeagle View Post
PES Tips

Turn off auto-feint
Tackling to semi-assisted
Pass assistance to level 2

These setting changes really improve the game.

Pull in the right trigger button to control a high ball just before it reaches your player.

To direct a header or volley press direction before the ball reaches your player, this is very useful when meeting crosses and corners.

To clear a ball quickly use the shoot button

Use the training mode to hone your skills.

Cheers for the tips, I'll give them a try. The thing I'm loving is the variety. Each goal feels different where as FIFA can feel like the same moves repeating.
Old 21-08-2015, 12:52 PM

Leeroy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeroy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeroy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeroy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeroy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeroy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeroy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeroy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeroy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeroy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeroy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trist View Post
Option file for PS4 but not for Xbox unfortunately.
Damn! Thats really annoying.. oh well.
Old 21-08-2015, 01:23 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeroy View Post
Damn! Thats really annoying.. oh well.
I believe PS4 has started to use USB compatibility but Microsoft are being dickheads about it for Xbox One.

Massive part of me wishes I had got a PS4 instead now. Only thing that swayed me was that when I played on my mates PS3 I couldn't get used to the controller.
Old 21-08-2015, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
I believe PS4 has started to use USB compatibility but Microsoft are being dickheads about it for Xbox One.

Massive part of me wishes I had got a PS4 instead now. Only thing that swayed me was that when I played on my mates PS3 I couldn't get used to the controller.
It really pisses me off! at least we are no longer "crisis bless" I suppose?

On a serious note that is really frustrating, the right kits and names is not the end of the world but it does make a difference!

Playing the demo as Bayern and the graphics are soooo good , that deep red kit looks beautiful and the two stadiums are immense, the gameplay is so fluid , quick passing from right to left is so satisfying , I hope FIFA delivers this yr but I fear it will be the same as 15 with just the players and teams updated : (
Old 21-08-2015, 02:13 PM

hdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is here
PES 2016 PS3 Demo gameplay videos

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 21-08-2015, 02:17 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

I don't care about the real kits and badges. I just don't get why the kits can't at least look right. We didn't even have stripes last year I don't think. Surely Konami wouldn't be breaking licence agreements by at least making the kits look right.

I actually had this chat last night with a mate. PES4 they absolutely ****ed the editor up so you couldn't make kits properly, but at least most teams kits looked vaguely like the real thing.

Last edited by Latvian Eagle; 21-08-2015 at 02:20 PM.
Old 21-08-2015, 02:30 PM
Slightly Unstable

Location: A spherical nickel-iron alloy in the middle of a nothingness of unknown quantity
Santos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is here
This makes me happy - looks really good.

It would be such a pleasure to leave FIFA well alone this year.
Old 21-08-2015, 05:43 PM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Swanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Only had one game on the demo so far but really enjoyed it, plays like PES of old and could be the straw that broke the camels back with regards to me switching back from FIFA, although I'll still have to buy FIFA 16 as my boy loves playing Ultimate team.

Golf handicap - 11