Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 17-06-2016, 07:51 AM
Is on dis ting.

dannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I quite like the look of Steep

To view the link you have to Register or Login
"They will always have this. They will always have those two exquisite moments of silence. No matter what happens against Watford at Wembley, no matter whether they make it to the promised land, the night when the Amex Stadium fell quiet will enter into Crystal Palace folklore, into legend."
Old 17-06-2016, 10:44 AM

Palace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by karl.eldridge View Post
Everyone shares your opinion.

My point was more to do with the size of the game, hence why I quoted it.
Old 17-06-2016, 10:46 AM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Zelda over double the points of the next highest.
Old 17-06-2016, 12:47 PM
Morally devoid scum

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
worst E3 I can remember. Seems that all the new ideas have gone, replaced by shooter after shooter. Dishonoured 2, Watch Dogs 2 and some others I can't remember looked good (even COD looks fun) but most of it is bland shit
Old 17-06-2016, 03:49 PM
Lt. Columbo's no. 1 fan

dweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
NX.
It is coming out on the Wii U as well, won't sell much though.
Old 17-06-2016, 03:53 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dweedman View Post
It is coming out on the Wii U as well, won't sell much though.
It is. But I imagine the NX version will be much better. I will get the NX on release so this will be top priority me thinks.
Old 17-06-2016, 04:03 PM

Sceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by danpalace07 View Post
worst E3 I can remember. Seems that all the new ideas have gone, replaced by shooter after shooter. Dishonoured 2, Watch Dogs 2 and some others I can't remember looked good (even COD looks fun) but most of it is bland shit
There's millions of non-shooter games that are very good and don't get the most limelight. But they exist. Shooters sell lots but even so, didn't think there was too many this year. I thought the best looking games were the non-shooters.

E3 is pretty much dead anyway. Most devs can go direct to consumers or have more success marketing via youtube people. Would be surprised if E3 lasted much longer than then next couple of years unless the format changes. They've already introduced a non-press day this year.

Battlefield 1 looks like a Battlefield skin. Hugely disappointed. WW1 wasn't even close to being fast paced, the fact they've gone down the route is silly. Might still be fun to play but still, bleh.
Old 18-06-2016, 03:56 AM
Lt. Columbo's no. 1 fan

dweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
It is. But I imagine the NX version will be much better. I will get the NX on release so this will be top priority me thinks.
Likewise.