Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 21-06-2016, 02:40 PM

Work Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Money Management Software

I have been using Quicken 2001 for years and the PC it is on is finally giving up the ghost. There is no UK support for any of the new Quicken products so upgrading appears to be a no-no - and a total pain in the arse.

I don't use any online functionality - I really just track spending between accounts, and reconcile statements.

Is there any simple and safe software to do the job or should I just use a spreadsheet? It would be great if I can carry my old data over but appreciate that this is highly unlikely.
Old 21-06-2016, 02:43 PM
It's a term of affection

Fatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is here

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 22-06-2016, 02:37 PM

emjayteef sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkemjayteef sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkemjayteef sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkemjayteef sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkemjayteef sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkemjayteef sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkemjayteef sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkemjayteef sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkemjayteef sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkemjayteef sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkemjayteef sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
If anyone signs up I'll give them 50p if they tell me the best system!
Old 22-06-2016, 03:27 PM
Four-eyed shark hunter

Chief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is here
YNAB (You Need A Budget) - 35/yra 80% Best Buy

Scores 5 stars on 3 categories and 4 star on another.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestro View Post
He isnt top class mate

He is a limited player who scores goals with his head
Re Benteke - 14 May 2017

Last edited by Chief Brody; 22-06-2016 at 03:30 PM.