Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

View Poll Results: Who do you think is going to win the Champions League?
Stuttgart 1 3.03%
Chelsea 1 3.03%
Porto 0 0%
Man Utd 0 0%
Celta 0 0%
Arsenal 11 33.33%
Bayern Munich 1 3.03%
Real Madrid 10 30.30%
Lokomotiv Moscow 2 6.06%
Monaco 0 0%
Deportivo 1 3.03%
Juventus 1 3.03%
Real Sociedad 0 0%
Lyon 0 0%
Sparta Prague 0 0%
AC Milan 5 15.15%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Old 25-02-2004, 08:34 PM
Dr. Lucien Sanchez

<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Champions League champions

Down to the last 16 in the Champions League, who do you think will win it?
Old 25-02-2004, 08:44 PM
im jus doin my thang!

HarryTheMan would like to take you by the hand and go for a walk past people as they go to workHarryTheMan would like to take you by the hand and go for a walk past people as they go to workHarryTheMan would like to take you by the hand and go for a walk past people as they go to workHarryTheMan would like to take you by the hand and go for a walk past people as they go to workHarryTheMan would like to take you by the hand and go for a walk past people as they go to workHarryTheMan would like to take you by the hand and go for a walk past people as they go to workHarryTheMan would like to take you by the hand and go for a walk past people as they go to workHarryTheMan would like to take you by the hand and go for a walk past people as they go to workHarryTheMan would like to take you by the hand and go for a walk past people as they go to workHarryTheMan would like to take you by the hand and go for a walk past people as they go to workHarryTheMan would like to take you by the hand and go for a walk past people as they go to work
difficult to choose
Old 25-02-2004, 08:58 PM
Memories

samtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksamtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksamtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksamtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksamtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksamtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksamtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksamtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksamtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksamtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksamtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
will be an english club.
Old 25-02-2004, 09:22 PM
Dr. Lucien Sanchez

<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
how come?
Old 25-02-2004, 09:42 PM
Shooting down bogans

oz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Anyone but Porto. I despise Porto.

Go back to sleep, you yellowed-bellied freaks.
Old 26-02-2004, 12:38 AM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Won't be an English club.

The defending on show this week by 'our' teams has been truly shocking.
Old 26-02-2004, 12:40 AM
Sans Peur

RDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is here
AC Milan for me.

They showed that a defensive system is the way to win it last time, I think they'll do so again this time.
Old 26-02-2004, 12:42 AM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
PS - I'm going for Bayern Munich to turn their season around and finish with European glory. It all depends on whether Michael Ballack can find his form at last this season.

The Bavarians are are quite unorthodox in the fact that they seem to be tighter at the back away from home in European competition than in Munich.

Still, there's my kiss off death and now sit back and watch 'los galacticos' stick 5 or 6 on them at Bernabau.
Old 26-02-2004, 08:20 AM
Seagulls!

Trigger has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.Trigger has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.Trigger has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.Trigger has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.Trigger has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.Trigger has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.Trigger has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.Trigger has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.Trigger has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.Trigger has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.Trigger has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.
Deportivo - 7 straight home wins without a goal conceded in the Champs League.
Old 26-02-2004, 09:04 AM

we_8_brighton is south London and proudwe_8_brighton is south London and proudwe_8_brighton is south London and proudwe_8_brighton is south London and proudwe_8_brighton is south London and proudwe_8_brighton is south London and proudwe_8_brighton is south London and proudwe_8_brighton is south London and proudwe_8_brighton is south London and proudwe_8_brighton is south London and proudwe_8_brighton is south London and proud
Quote:
Originally posted by Trigger
Deportivo - 7 straight home wins without a goal conceded in the Champs League.

But they conceded 8 away from home in one match
Old 26-02-2004, 09:09 AM
Doting Grandfather

BaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Arsenal! To beat Chelsea in the final 2-1 coming from a goal down!!
Old 26-02-2004, 10:12 AM

magician was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldmagician was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldmagician was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldmagician was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldmagician was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldmagician was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldmagician was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldmagician was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldmagician was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldmagician was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldmagician was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
Quote:
Originally posted by RDSdaEAGLE
AC Milan for me.

They showed that a defensive system is the way to win it last time, I think they'll do so again this time.
yeah milan should retain the title , don't seem to concede to many goals , though if chelsea get a couple a players fit i'd fancy them to suprise a few people

we love you ,we love you , we love you!!!
thank you from the bottom of my heart
Old 26-02-2004, 10:20 AM
Orange Member

AJ1969 AJ1969 AJ1969 AJ1969 AJ1969 AJ1969 AJ1969 AJ1969 AJ1969 AJ1969 AJ1969
I reckon it's between Real and Arsenal, depending on the draw. I don't see Man U doing it. Chelsea could, depending on how they end the season.
Old 26-02-2004, 12:22 PM
Registered Useless

charltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Who cares about this thing which is now no longer a league and has very few champions in it? Division 1 is a squillion times more interesting.
Old 26-02-2004, 04:14 PM
Sprid

hernehilleagle would love to stay here and be normal but it's just so overratedhernehilleagle would love to stay here and be normal but it's just so overratedhernehilleagle would love to stay here and be normal but it's just so overratedhernehilleagle would love to stay here and be normal but it's just so overratedhernehilleagle would love to stay here and be normal but it's just so overratedhernehilleagle would love to stay here and be normal but it's just so overratedhernehilleagle would love to stay here and be normal but it's just so overratedhernehilleagle would love to stay here and be normal but it's just so overratedhernehilleagle would love to stay here and be normal but it's just so overratedhernehilleagle would love to stay here and be normal but it's just so overratedhernehilleagle would love to stay here and be normal but it's just so overrated
I hope it's an English club.

Claude Levi-Strauss
Old 26-02-2004, 04:54 PM
Dr. Lucien Sanchez

Quote:
Originally posted by charltonhater
Who cares about this thing which is now no longer a league and has very few champions in it? Division 1 is a squillion times more interesting.
I don't diagree with the Division 1 bit , but how are there very few champions in the Champions League???
Old 26-02-2004, 05:12 PM
Crying Plastic

Lambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
From that list the only team I know has never won their domestic championship is Celta. I'm not sure about Lokomotiv and Stuttgart but the rest have all been domestic champions.

I think a team that can defend will win it. Perhaps AC Milan again.

"Watford please please please beat this lot"
Old 26-02-2004, 05:24 PM
Captain Fun.

Benzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is here
I think Arsenal.

Not only are they the best side in England and one of the top five in Europe, they are blessed with the most important ingredient of all in any cup run - luck.

http://youtu.be/Jviw33M56UI
Old 26-02-2004, 05:37 PM

NEWY@WORTHING is playing for a contract
Quote:
Originally posted by Benzhiyi
I think Arsenal.

Not only are they the best side in England and one of the top five in Europe, they are blessed with the most important ingredient of all in any cup run - luck.

what luck do you refer to?
Old 26-02-2004, 05:58 PM
Captain Fun.

Benzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by NEWY@WORTHING
what luck do you refer to?
Just in general - take the other night, when they first scored with a fluke, and then were saved by the width of the bar in the opening seconds of the second half.

Similar story to a few of their games I've seen this season. Of course, you create your own luck, but there does seem to be someone up there who does love Arsenal.

http://youtu.be/Jviw33M56UI