Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 23-11-2004, 12:06 AM
Anonymous Coward

bump??

what does this mean?
I see it very now and then

also
'
WTF?
Old 23-11-2004, 12:15 AM
Hair by Les Porter

Strathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Someone posting a reply on their own thread if it hasn't been answered (or if it has just been ignored).

WTF is a set of initials. I'm sure you can work out what it means.
Old 23-11-2004, 12:15 AM
STFU Donny

TopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is here
it is where you post onto the end of a thread to 'bump' it up to the top of the list so people will notice it more.

WTF stands for 'what the flip' (or possibly something similar)
Old 23-11-2004, 12:16 AM
C. Palace 1 Oxford U. 0

hughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is here
If a thread has not been responded to in a while, someone may bump it up by posting on it, so it moves to the BBS front page and those who have previously posted will get an e-mail reminding them of it.

If you wish to follow a football club based on their success then you could not view yourself as a supporter ... you are merely a customer. - Mat ov CPFC.

Don't let anybody make you think that God chose America as his divine messianic force to be a sort of policeman of the whole world. God has a way of standing before the nations with judgement and it seems to me that I can hear God saying to America, "You are too arrogant." - Martin Luther King
Old 23-11-2004, 12:18 AM
C. Palace 1 Oxford U. 0

hughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is here
bump

If you wish to follow a football club based on their success then you could not view yourself as a supporter ... you are merely a customer. - Mat ov CPFC.

Don't let anybody make you think that God chose America as his divine messianic force to be a sort of policeman of the whole world. God has a way of standing before the nations with judgement and it seems to me that I can hear God saying to America, "You are too arrogant." - Martin Luther King
Old 23-11-2004, 12:32 AM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
A common occurance these days is when someone finds a thread they once posted many full moons ago about how Dowie or AJ would come good or something or other.

They the bump, the thread so that its back on the home page and people will read it again and say oooh! isn't he clever
Old 23-11-2004, 12:54 AM
Anonymous Coward

Thanks for clearing that up.
BTW I was not asking WTF meant,I was refering to '
have often seen ' posted.assume its the same thing as bump
Old 23-11-2004, 12:37 PM

Ben H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
You mean the apostrophy? I've never seen that before.
Old 23-11-2004, 12:42 PM
Religion... and then some

GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD
'
Old 23-11-2004, 12:43 PM
Religion... and then some

GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD
they are like buses!
Old 23-11-2004, 12:47 PM
Emmigrated to Wales !!

AshfordianEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAshfordianEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAshfordianEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAshfordianEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAshfordianEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAshfordianEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAshfordianEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAshfordianEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAshfordianEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAshfordianEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAshfordianEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
'
Old 20-02-2014, 08:51 PM
Noot! Noot!

FORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is here
Why do people do this?
Old 20-02-2014, 08:58 PM
By hand or by Bannan

Excowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is here
WTF '

Werner Herzog
Old 20-02-2014, 08:59 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Anonymous coward posts N/A?

WTF?
Old 20-02-2014, 09:01 PM
Noot! Noot!

FORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Excowboy View Post
WTF '
Looks like the sort of thing Addo (Paul) would post.