Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 11-06-2021, 03:57 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinger1 View Post
I am probably Parish's biggest fan and defender on here but I will leave this quote from 2017 on here without comment:

ďItís the one we had most time for and possibly almost agonising over it too much and it became almost muddled thinking. I think because we took too long we lost some options,Ē

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Yep.. and they had Nuno come up. Now they go back to original targets. People need to chill. Iím equally as impatient and want it done, but in the grand scheme of things itís not been long
Old 11-06-2021, 04:16 PM

Sleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is here
There is simply no way we would let someone who did the job successfully 5 minutes ago , with his hands tied behind his back too, just go and not have the “better” successor sorted. I mean, obviously. I mean, we wouldn’t would we? Would we?
Old 11-06-2021, 04:18 PM
Super Furry Animal

Riley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
So busy unfortunately.

I actually think we improved a bit when he took over briefly before.
I agree. In his first month we beat Newcastle, turned in a respectable performance against Liverpool and then got that precious home win against Derby.

I'll never forget the press conference when he was announced as our new manager. When asked how he felt, he said 'I feel as though I've been hit by a bus'.

That's Palace for you!
Old 11-06-2021, 04:19 PM

Friskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is here
If I read the word progressive one more time I’m going to poke my eyes out.

bodger Sam the man is herebodger Sam the man is herebodger Sam the man is herebodger Sam the man is herebodger Sam the man is herebodger Sam the man is herebodger Sam the man is herebodger Sam the man is herebodger Sam the man is herebodger Sam the man is herebodger Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefunkymonk View Post
Yep.. and they had Nuno come up. Now they go back to original targets. People need to chill. Iím equally as impatient and want it done, but in the grand scheme of things itís not been long
You would think SP has known for a long time so we should have had our man by now, of course we might have been let down like Celtic were so no point in blaming him just got to hope we land a good one like Dyche.
Setting sail.

TAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is here
Progressive.
Old 11-06-2021, 04:21 PM
Super Furry Animal

Riley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Friskey View Post
If I read the word progressive one more time Iím going to poke my eyes out.
That would be a regressive move.

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bodger View Post
You would think SP has known for a long time so we should have had our man by now, of course we might have been let down like Celtic were so no point in blaming him just got to hope we land a good one like Dyche.
It’s not just SP that has to decide. SP has also said he’d rather take his time and get it right than rush because people are impatient and get it wrong. My original guess was Monday we’d have our new manager.. I’d say that’s ambitious now.. but I do think by end of next week we will

NickinOx Sam the man is hereNickinOx Sam the man is hereNickinOx Sam the man is hereNickinOx Sam the man is hereNickinOx Sam the man is hereNickinOx Sam the man is hereNickinOx Sam the man is hereNickinOx Sam the man is hereNickinOx Sam the man is hereNickinOx Sam the man is hereNickinOx Sam the man is here
Quote:
If I read the word progressive one more time Iím going to poke my eyes out.
Old 11-06-2021, 04:26 PM

NickinOx Sam the man is hereNickinOx Sam the man is hereNickinOx Sam the man is hereNickinOx Sam the man is hereNickinOx Sam the man is hereNickinOx Sam the man is hereNickinOx Sam the man is hereNickinOx Sam the man is hereNickinOx Sam the man is hereNickinOx Sam the man is hereNickinOx Sam the man is here
I just hope we can find a coach who can progress the football and save Friskey's eyesight.
Old 11-06-2021, 04:29 PM
Baller!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickinOx View Post
I just hope we can find a coach who can progress the football and save Friskey's eyesight.
I'm not that fussed if he loses it to be honest.
Old 11-06-2021, 04:29 PM

sydnsteve Sam the man is heresydnsteve Sam the man is heresydnsteve Sam the man is heresydnsteve Sam the man is heresydnsteve Sam the man is heresydnsteve Sam the man is heresydnsteve Sam the man is heresydnsteve Sam the man is heresydnsteve Sam the man is heresydnsteve Sam the man is heresydnsteve Sam the man is here
Quote:
If I read the word progressive one more time I’m going to poke my eyes out.
That's a bit progressive, i mean drastic. Why has Howe disappeared from the frame?
Old 11-06-2021, 04:35 PM

teesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by sydnsteve View Post
That's a bit progressive, i mean drastic. Why has Howe disappeared from the frame?
He hasn’t. It’ll be Howe.
Old 11-06-2021, 04:39 PM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by teesdale99 View Post
He hasnít. Itíll be Howe.

Howe do you know ?
Old 11-06-2021, 04:40 PM

palacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Iím not overly bothered about Ďexcitingí, I want someone who can ensure we stay in the league. Dyche can do that. Nuno would do that. Cooper ? Who knows, but heís no experience of doing it. Thatís what worries me. He might be a revelation but he is far more likely to be an unmitigated disaster. Imo of course
Nope, I want exciting. A proper cup run. A Saturday away draw to Mansfield on the way to a final and flirtation with wither Europe or relegation and a last day decider in our favour.

Mid table, safety first b*ll*cks. Since when have we done that?
Old 11-06-2021, 04:40 PM

Dave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinger1 View Post
I am probably Parish's biggest fan and defender on here but I will leave this quote from 2017 on here without comment:

ďItís the one we had most time for and possibly almost agonising over it too much and it became almost muddled thinking. I think because we took too long we lost some options,Ē

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Indeed.

This process reminds me a bit of Benteke with a chance on goal. Give him a few seconds with a high ball in the air and no time to think, he can be a machine.

But put him through one-on-one with the ball at his feet, all the time in the world, and he invariably ****s it up.

Parish has got the ball at his feet and everybody's watching. Sometimes you've got to trust your instinct (unless the instinct is to appoint Lampard).
Old 11-06-2021, 04:44 PM

palacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAK View Post
Progressive.
In case he has you on ignore.....
Old 11-06-2021, 04:47 PM

Bert_P : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBert_P : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBert_P : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBert_P : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBert_P : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBert_P : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBert_P : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBert_P : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBert_P : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBert_P : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBert_P : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
COYP
Old 11-06-2021, 04:51 PM
Correctamundo !

Another Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
COYP

Come on you Progressives
Old 11-06-2021, 04:55 PM
N14 and not so proud...

SOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickinOx View Post
Not MORE references to handjobs on this thread?!