Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 21-05-2021, 02:24 PM
The Seventh Son

Scoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by sydnsteve View Post
Football Insider saying Lampard has pulled out and Dougie wants Ismael!! WTF. that would be stupid
God I bloody hope not
Old 21-05-2021, 02:29 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Maybe a Adama Troure fancies a move over to us now as his future may well be uncertain.
Old 21-05-2021, 02:32 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Didn't realise how much many of them weren't happy and wanted shot of him... I thought he was a borderline hero to them, even if this hasn't been as good as previous.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 21-05-2021, 02:36 PM
Chamakh's Hairdresser

rhynoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhynoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhynoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhynoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhynoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhynoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhynoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhynoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhynoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhynoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhynoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wycombe Eagle#2 View Post
I can't believe this for one second. There is no way the club would risk, and allow Dougie the ultimate say in giving the job to someone with his record at this stage of his career.

If this really is the case I'm warming up the car to pick Roy and Ray back up.
"There is no way the club would allow Dougie the ultimate say"

That is literally his job...
Old 21-05-2021, 02:39 PM

BillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
Didn't realise how much many of them weren't happy and wanted shot of him... I thought he was a borderline hero to them, even if this hasn't been as good as previous.

All the comments attached to the athletic article about it seem to be gutted he is leaving.
Old 21-05-2021, 02:41 PM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
I can't believe this for one second. There is no way the club would risk, and allow Dougie the ultimate say in giving the job to someone with his record at this stage of his career.

If this really is the case I'm warming up the car to pick Roy and Ray back up.
Just PM me I'll use the S class and already know the training ground gate code.
Roy 5 more years!
Old 21-05-2021, 02:42 PM

Sleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is here
Quote:

They also have a significant number who aren’t the cleverest when it comes to football.
Old 21-05-2021, 02:43 PM
This was a triumph.....

red&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is here
Right well today's events are interesting. Do you think Spurs have come in for Nuno?

If not I think he has to be the top target now if he wants the job. Still think it's one of Lampard or Howe but it would be silly not to sound him out.
Old 21-05-2021, 02:44 PM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Nuno to Roma? Or have they already got a replacement
Old 21-05-2021, 02:44 PM
Old chap.

Trolley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrolley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrolley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrolley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrolley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrolley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrolley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrolley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrolley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrolley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrolley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle Black View Post
Can see Nuno going to Spurs or a big club abroad.
My dear Eagle Black

My good self has heard that NES is not a candidate for the Tottenham job.As far as Wolves are concerned I just have a 'Feeling in my water' that they will appoint a manager from abroad.All very befuddling for an old creaky like me I a afraid.
Old 21-05-2021, 02:45 PM

LuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is here
Without stating the obvious but this summer is really going to be a massive task, having survived relegation mainly down to Roy's shrewdness in knowing what is needed to do so, but it is now rebuilding time for whoever takes over.
To make matters worse HALF the squad is out of contract, also with our star man wanting away plus now losing our other emerging star Eze for possibly until the early part of Next Year, will leave the new man with a mammouth task. So it will be vital that he gets the financial backing like possibly no other previous manager has had, will he get that from our Board? interesting period coming up.
Old 21-05-2021, 02:46 PM

ollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfcfan1 View Post
Nuno to Roma? Or have they already got a replacement
Jose!
Old 21-05-2021, 02:47 PM

PemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by red&blue_moomin View Post
Right well today's events are interesting. Do you think Spurs have come in for Nuno?

If not I think he has to be the top target now if he wants the job. Still think it's one of Lampard or Howe but it would be silly not to sound him out.
As I posted here earlier I don't think he fits the blueprint of how Levy wants Spurs to play.

I agree that he should be our top target though if he is interested in staying in England.

It might be he wants a break and to return home which he has missed badly during the pandemic by all accounts.
Old 21-05-2021, 02:47 PM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie_porter View Post
Jose!
Oh of course haha totally forgot about that
Old 21-05-2021, 02:48 PM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trolley View Post
My dear Eagle Black

My good self has heard that NES is not a candidate for the Tottenham job.As far as Wolves are concerned I just have a 'Feeling in my water' that they will appoint a manager from abroad.All very befuddling for an old creaky like me I a afraid.
We don't need to know about you water!
Old 21-05-2021, 02:49 PM

Wycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by red&blue_moomin View Post

Apparently spurs are not, or have never been interested in Nuno so a spurs mate has just messaged me.

Who knows. Perhaps I'm putting 2 and 2 together but coming up with 5. But didn't Nuno say a few months ago his time was up at Wolves and he wanted a new "project" Surely we've known for months as well Roy was leaving. Roy's departure was too smooth for us to have no idea who his replacement would be. A few things lining up. I'm probably way off but you never know.
Old 21-05-2021, 02:51 PM

Since 1968 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSince 1968 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSince 1968 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSince 1968 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSince 1968 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSince 1968 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSince 1968 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSince 1968 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSince 1968 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSince 1968 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSince 1968 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Bookies arent often wrong Lampard still clear favourite 24 hours after the click bait article from Football Insider.
Old 21-05-2021, 02:52 PM
Block U

Happy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is here
Quote:
Maybe a Adama Troure fancies a move over to us now as his future may well be uncertain.
He's going to the San Francisco 49ers...
Old 21-05-2021, 02:52 PM

AddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is here
Surly the deal is already done whoever it is , Roy leaves Sunday ,X is appointed Monday , isn’t that how it should work ? ,but Palace being Palace we’ll probably ask Roy what’s he up to sometime in August .
Old 21-05-2021, 02:58 PM
This was a triumph.....

red&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is here
Quote:
Apparently spurs are not, or have never been interested in Nuno so a spurs mate has just messaged me.

Who knows. Perhaps I'm putting 2 and 2 together but coming up with 5. But didn't Nuno say a few months ago his time was up at Wolves and he wanted a new "project" Surely we've known for months as well Roy was leaving. Roy's departure was too smooth for us to have no idea who his replacement would be. A few things lining up. I'm probably way off but you never know.
Neither Dom, Ed, Matt or the Italian chap Romano(?) have linked him. I suspect this has come about due to some interest in him from a 'bigger' club.