Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 04-06-2021, 03:52 AM
Eagles

NRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Thanks for link..now I've opened that it's appeared on my tele
Old 04-06-2021, 04:30 AM
N14 and not so proud...

SOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
You posted 20 minutes before this post. Most people are logged off at that time, the rest probably watching the show, LOL
I was actually kidding, since I was well aware of the lateness of the hour. Not everyone in the U.K. can live on Chile time. But don't let the chance for a little dig go to waste, eh, Pete? Tis' the Lord's work you're doing.
Old 04-06-2021, 04:51 AM
Puncheon above our weight

sydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is here
I’m just finishing ep 4. Omg I think someone is cutting onions near me. Amazing scenes reminiscing about the playoffs. The shot of Brighton’s clappers on their seats was hilarious

Damo talking about their fans leaving early was brilliant

That squad was so special
Old 04-06-2021, 05:36 AM
California Palace

CPFCalifornia came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFCalifornia came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFCalifornia came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFCalifornia came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFCalifornia came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFCalifornia came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFCalifornia came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFCalifornia came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFCalifornia came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFCalifornia came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFCalifornia came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
Weird, it was meant to be available everywhere except China iirc.
Shows as available now in the US. Excited to dive into it.

Please join the Southern California Palace Supporters pages.

Twitter https://twitter.com/CPFC_SoCal
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/cpfcsocal/
Old 04-06-2021, 07:12 AM

SE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is here
Can anyone help me locate it on Prime video on my TV? Not showing anywhere and a search does not recognise the title. Nothing on "Sports documentaries" and nothing under our club name.
Old 04-06-2021, 07:20 AM

Madden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMadden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMadden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMadden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMadden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMadden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMadden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMadden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMadden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMadden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMadden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Watched the whole thing this morning in West Australia. It was well worth the wait and no doubt I will give it a re-run before the new season!
Old 04-06-2021, 07:51 AM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
Watched the first episode last night and it's great, powerful viewing of those events. More than I was expecting. Some of the numbers have been sexed up a bit eg did we really have 3,000 turn up at Lloyds? But I don't care, it's excellent viewing and looking forward to a Friday night in watching the rest
Old 04-06-2021, 07:57 AM

silver came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsilver came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsilver came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsilver came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsilver came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsilver came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsilver came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsilver came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsilver came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsilver came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsilver came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Watched the first episode last night, it’s brilliant can’t wait to watch the rest .
Old 04-06-2021, 07:57 AM
Is on dis ting.

dannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by SE25 exile View Post
Can anyone help me locate it on Prime video on my TV? Not showing anywhere and a search does not recognise the title. Nothing on "Sports documentaries" and nothing under our club name.
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Hope that helps
"They will always have this. They will always have those two exquisite moments of silence. No matter what happens against Watford at Wembley, no matter whether they make it to the promised land, the night when the Amex Stadium fell quiet will enter into Crystal Palace folklore, into legend."
Old 04-06-2021, 08:27 AM

Lee B came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLee B came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLee B came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLee B came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLee B came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLee B came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLee B came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLee B came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLee B came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLee B came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLee B came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Watched episode 1 this morning. #emotional
Old 04-06-2021, 08:45 AM
Back writing about Palace

Grim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by SE25 exile View Post
Glad it wasn't just me struggling earlier.

Ended up searching 'Where Eagles Dare' in the end and it brought up a war film. Started to lose my head

....then remembered it's called 'WHEN Eagles Dare'

Found it after that

https://www.amazon.co.uk/That-Progra...amme%3F&sr=8-1
Old 04-06-2021, 08:45 AM

anonymousone has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!anonymousone has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!anonymousone has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!anonymousone has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!anonymousone has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!anonymousone has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!anonymousone has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!anonymousone has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!anonymousone has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!anonymousone has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!anonymousone has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Watched the first episode. The journey was definitely the best part for me.
Old 04-06-2021, 09:01 AM

Bangell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBangell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBangell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBangell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBangell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBangell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBangell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBangell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBangell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBangell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBangell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Nearly finished the first episode. Really like how it's 100% football-related interviews rather than full of fluff like you see in similar documentaries.

However, you do not need terrible sappy music constantly playing. Really grating!
Old 04-06-2021, 09:05 AM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Only planned to watch just the first, found myself three deep already. Not sure how much you'd enjoy it as a neutral, but I couldn't care less. Brilliant stuff and basically summarises what we all knew in greater detail and truth.

Clinton Morrison
Old 04-06-2021, 09:19 AM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Steve Browett is an absolute advert for facial hair. He looks better now than 7 or 8 years ago.
Old 04-06-2021, 09:46 AM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
first two episodes of talking heads and no behind the scenes footage.. dull.
Old 04-06-2021, 09:57 AM

jhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee B View Post
Watched episode 1 this morning. #emotional
This ^
Old 04-06-2021, 10:03 AM
Sans Peur

RDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is here
If anyone fancies reading my take on the documentary, I've written a review here: To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 04-06-2021, 10:04 AM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Watching now goosebumps
Old 04-06-2021, 10:10 AM

anonymousone has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!anonymousone has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!anonymousone has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!anonymousone has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!anonymousone has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!anonymousone has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!anonymousone has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!anonymousone has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!anonymousone has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!anonymousone has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!anonymousone has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Quote:
Originally Posted by scro View Post
first two episodes of talking heads and no behind the scenes footage.. dull.
Dull, unbelievable