Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 28-06-2022, 12:01 AM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrace Bickle View Post
To view the link you have to Register or Login

I wonder who this is?
Isnít that a long running joke from Liam? I might be wrong.
Old 28-06-2022, 12:12 AM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin H View Post
Probably.

I did think it wouldn't make much sense for someone involved not do a medical for so long because of covid when we have signed so many players since the Ferguson deal.

Presumably a joke because who ever signed off on Ferguson as being fit... Well... A few minutes of football in 2 years etc

Last edited by Eddie McGoldrick's tash; 28-06-2022 at 12:16 AM.
Old 28-06-2022, 12:38 AM

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
Probably.

I did think it wouldn't make much sense for someone involved not do a medical for so long because of covid when we have signed so many players since the Ferguson deal.

Presumably a joke because who ever signed off on Ferguson as being fit... Well... A few minutes of football in 2 years etc
Arenít the club medicals done in Harley Street?
Old 28-06-2022, 04:32 AM
Flapping!!!!

Flappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Haha Fax
Crystal Ball Top 20 - 2018/2019
Crystal Ball 22nd - 2019/2020 - (The COVID Season)
Crystal Ball Top 3 - 2020/2021 - (The COVID Season The Empire Strikes Back)
Crystal Ball Top 15 2021/2022 - (The Return of the fans!)
Crystal Ball ** 2022/23 - The European Push :D

Vote Moo moo2
Old 28-06-2022, 06:32 AM
Regretting my username

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrace Bickle View Post
To view the link you have to Register or Login

I wonder who this is?
I cannot believe you've fallen for that
Old 28-06-2022, 07:39 AM
Watching from Warmington

Big Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
The surprising thing for me is there has been a decent amount of speculation we are in for Colwill, and looking at Edwards, for some time, yet the usually reliable Carl has consistently said the plan is 1 keeper, 2 midfielders and a striker (providing Benteke leaves). I guess Ebiowei may be an opportunist addition.

But surely, especially if Kouyate is indeed leaving, we have to go for a decent centre back. We can't rely on Andersen and Guehi to be fit all season with Tomkins who is often injured and who has barely played (18 games combined) in the last two seasons as the only back up.
I would say that the 4 mainly trailed as targets are those expected to go into the starting XI. Players like Ebiowei and Colwill would be for the squad, particularly the young players.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/olympics/19232019
Old 28-06-2022, 07:59 AM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Blue Eagle View Post
I would say that the 4 mainly trailed as targets are those expected to go into the starting XI. Players like Ebiowei and Colwill would be for the squad, particularly the young players.
Though I agree re Colwill and Ebiowei would not be starters, with 5 subs from next season, squad men will get more playing time
Old 28-06-2022, 08:06 AM
Watching from Warmington

Big Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannon View Post
Though I agree re Colwill and Ebiowei would not be starters, with 5 subs from next season, squad men will get more playing time
Oh, 100% agree. A new keeper, 2 new CMs and potentially a first choice striker will hopefully massively strengthen the starting XI, but those sort of players are great bench options.

Old 28-06-2022, 09:55 AM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinky View Post
I cannot believe you've fallen for that
Why not?

Do the club not inform MAYDAY, by FAX that they need a medical doing, not to mention signing off FERGUSON?

Amazed it caught anyone.
Old 28-06-2022, 10:55 AM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo View Post
Why not?

Do the club not inform MAYDAY, by FAX that they need a medical doing, not to mention signing off FERGUSON?

Amazed it caught anyone.
Was that in a different tweet? TB may not have seen that one but it does make it more obvious.
Old 28-06-2022, 10:56 AM

Andreas Pereira being linked, Dougie in Brazil. Young versatile midfielder with lot of quality. Has UK experience and should be a reasonable fee. Played in all of the midfield slots for ManU and for a youngster looked good at times but understandably lacked consistency. As posted elsewhere I always thought he looked a good prospect but was too often let down by the senior players around him and took the rap for others.

Bit concerned that he hasnít really played consistently in Brazil. Anyone know what the story is on him as a player these days? Would think he is low cost.
Old 28-06-2022, 10:58 AM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Andreas Pereira being linked, Dougie in Brazil. Young versatile midfielder with lot of quality. Has UK experience and should be a reasonable fee. Played in all of the midfield slots for ManU and for a youngster looked good at times but understandably lacked consistency. As posted elsewhere I always thought he looked a good prospect but was too often let down by the senior players around him and took the rap for others.

Bit concerned that he hasnít really played consistently in Brazil. Anyone know what the story is on him as a player these days? Would think he is low cost.
Donít mind gamble like this if itís for a low fee. Player clearly has the talent maybe not found the right place.
Old 28-06-2022, 11:01 AM
Watching from Warmington

Quote:

it was posted a page or so back, but Fulham already have a bid in of around Ä10m

Old 28-06-2022, 11:24 AM

AJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannon View Post
With 5 subs will the number of players on the bench increase. It was 3 from 7, so.maybe a bench of 9 or more?
Old 28-06-2022, 11:26 AM

tsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ View Post
With 5 subs will the number of players on the bench increase. It was 3 from 7, so.maybe a bench of 9 or more?
Was already 9 this season.
Old 28-06-2022, 11:26 AM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
Quote:
He's still living off a tweet when Cabaye was signing and he got a lot of people. Fair play, seems like people are still biting too
Old 28-06-2022, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris K View Post
He's still living off a tweet when Cabaye was signing and he got a lot of people. Fair play, seems like people are still biting too
I think I may well have been one of them back then
Old 29-06-2022, 08:48 PM
Watching from Warmington

Sky reporting two unnamed PL clubs enquiring about Dennis from Watford. Maybe?

Old 29-06-2022, 08:50 PM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Everton and West Ham I believe
Old 30-06-2022, 02:38 PM

In the absence of any real connections on strikers I was thinking about what options there are out there. What that triggered was a thought.

Dominic Calvert-Lewin has been close to leaving Everton during this window. Everton have chased Wilf for a good while. So what if they offered us Dominic Calvert-Lewin in a swap deal with cash to complete the deal (whichever way it needs to go).

It would fit the strategy of buying up england youth winners Young modern striker, powerful in the air and good finisher who leads the line well for a youngster.

Losing Wilf would suck big time but if it was this or see him walk (i.e. if he doesn't want to sign an extension/new contract). I just wonder how people would see it. It's not a suggestion as such, more something that occurred to me.

A couple of years back it would have been unthinkable. It would still be awful but I doubt it would be the death knell albeit a year too early.

Adding someone like Dominic Calvert-Lewin to Wilf and our other options up front would be interesting. Maybe they would swap him for Benteke