Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 22-11-2021, 03:17 PM
COYP!

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillo View Post
We had a load of lads come and stand in the aisle in front or us (row AA), in the middle block near the back of the stand, just before kick-off.

But they saw they were going to be standing in front of other Palace fans and so moved off elsewhere.

There was a large empty part of the stand in the middle on the left (looking at the pitch) just before kick-off and I didn't see if it became filled as the match started.
Were they drinking Pepsi or Coke and HF or Addo ... Pick a side or I'll do you!
Old 22-11-2021, 03:18 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Where is this Kent riviera? Is it near St Tropez.
Old 22-11-2021, 03:20 PM
COYP!

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nth Kent Eagle View Post
Where is this Kent riviera? Is it near St Tropez.
You talk funny ... Tooting boys No Comprende !
Old 22-11-2021, 03:30 PM

Danny Dryer has got sunshine in a bagDanny Dryer has got sunshine in a bagDanny Dryer has got sunshine in a bagDanny Dryer has got sunshine in a bagDanny Dryer has got sunshine in a bagDanny Dryer has got sunshine in a bagDanny Dryer has got sunshine in a bagDanny Dryer has got sunshine in a bagDanny Dryer has got sunshine in a bagDanny Dryer has got sunshine in a bagDanny Dryer has got sunshine in a bag
I find it astonishing that the Holmesdale Fanatics are being defended for their actions.
This isn’t the first time their behaviour has caused issues with our fan base. They’ve bullied us out of our season ticket seats, they’ve reacted negatively for not singing the songs they want, they have also caused trouble before within the stadium and on the concourse with their threatening behaviour.

I agree with separate incidents occurring, they can be eliminated for some. But I definitely saw a few recognisable faces from the fanatics. I assume these are the main actors or culprits. I will look for pictures and report to the club.
Old 22-11-2021, 03:30 PM

AddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spindle View Post
Addiscombe I reckon. They have tagged up the manor and even saw off the Shirley Crew, now they control a racket from East Croydon as far as West Wickham. Don't go there at night without getting a pass first, especially on the 289.
No , but we teamed up with the Addiscombe lads (known as AERO ) a couple of years ago but they were a bit soft and when the going got tough they just crumbled .
Old 22-11-2021, 03:51 PM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
Were they drinking Pepsi or Coke and HF or Addo ... Pick a side or I'll do you!
Old 22-11-2021, 04:37 PM

les aigles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietles aigles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietles aigles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietles aigles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietles aigles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietles aigles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietles aigles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietles aigles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietles aigles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietles aigles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietles aigles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Dryer View Post
I find it astonishing that the Holmesdale Fanatics are being defended for their actions.
This isn’t the first time their behaviour has caused issues with our fan base. They’ve bullied us out of our season ticket seats, they’ve reacted negatively for not singing the songs they want, they have also caused trouble before within the stadium and on the concourse with their threatening behaviour.

I agree with separate incidents occurring, they can be eliminated for some. But I definitely saw a few recognisable faces from the fanatics. I assume these are the main actors or culprits. I will look for pictures and report to the club.
Desperate stuff.

As people have said elsewhere, the Fanatics do not seem to be involved but rest assured, if it comes to a choice between them and this little rabble of racists that others have named and shamed on this topic, we will always back the ones who share the same inclusive views as the majority of us.
Old 22-11-2021, 04:42 PM

Braintree Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraintree Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraintree Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraintree Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraintree Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraintree Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraintree Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraintree Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraintree Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraintree Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraintree Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackstacks View Post
I had thought of taking my 11 year old daughter to her second away game yesterday but glad I didn't. Saw a guy in his late thirties with bloodied face and forehead waiting for attention from Burnley paramedics as I entered the away end about five minutes from kickoff.

I know that this would have frightened her and would have been a lasting memory. I have no plans to take her to another away game.
You must have been going in at the same time as I did. As well as the coked up bloke who decided to push in saying that he was 'meeting his mates'....well we were all there to be with our mates! I nearly said something but really couldn't be bothered. Given the atmosphere I'm please I didn't because it would have likely been another row to add to what was already going on (unknown to me)....there are some complete ***** following the club at the moment tho....
Old 22-11-2021, 05:01 PM
Banned by Moderators

Palace53 FFS MurrayPalace53 FFS MurrayPalace53 FFS MurrayPalace53 FFS MurrayPalace53 FFS MurrayPalace53 FFS MurrayPalace53 FFS MurrayPalace53 FFS MurrayPalace53 FFS MurrayPalace53 FFS MurrayPalace53 FFS Murray
Quote:
Originally Posted by les aigles View Post
Desperate stuff.

As people have said elsewhere, the Fanatics do not seem to be involved but rest assured, if it comes to a choice between them and this little rabble of racists that others have named and shamed on this topic, we will always back the ones who share the same inclusive views as the majority of us.
Can you please tell us who the racist are ? As no one has stated correctly who, would be good to no.
Old 22-11-2021, 05:02 PM

FMH57 Sam the man is hereFMH57 Sam the man is hereFMH57 Sam the man is hereFMH57 Sam the man is hereFMH57 Sam the man is hereFMH57 Sam the man is hereFMH57 Sam the man is hereFMH57 Sam the man is hereFMH57 Sam the man is hereFMH57 Sam the man is hereFMH57 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0.bj View Post
I know for a fact it’s been witnessed by some of the older grandees from away coach number two as some of this problem group were doing this in the Main Stand against Wolves. Reported at the time to Police and stewards and yet they were back in their seats fully loaded with another tray of lager for the second half.

If you can put two and two together from the above you can hazard a guess whereabouts in the Main Stand this was going on.

And I know for a fact that footage of that incident was sent to the club, and that the sender(s) haven’t had so much as an acknowledgement.

Beggars belief. Can only assume they’ve got some dirt on someone because any other spectator would be banned for life.
Can't work it out . Where in the Main Stand was this going on at the Wolves game? And if it was the Wolves game that footage was sent from , how do we know that the club has taken no action seeing as this was out last home game?
Old 22-11-2021, 05:10 PM

cranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0.bj View Post
I know for a fact it’s been witnessed by some of the older grandees from away coach number two as some of this problem group were doing this in the Main Stand against Wolves. Reported at the time to Police and stewards and yet they were back in their seats fully loaded with another tray of lager for the second half.

If you can put two and two together from the above you can hazard a guess whereabouts in the Main Stand this was going on.

And I know for a fact that footage of that incident was sent to the club, and that the sender(s) haven’t had so much as an acknowledgement.

Beggars belief. Can only assume they’ve got some dirt on someone because any other spectator would be banned for life.
Thats impressive since your not meant to drink alcohol watching the game
Old 22-11-2021, 05:13 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
So the fans causing trouble at Burnley go in the Main Stand? Blimey, I thought that was a sedate, gentlemanly area where you are not supposed to get too boisterous.
Old 22-11-2021, 05:15 PM

cranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjr94 View Post
Kent Riviera? 😂😂
#
Just where is the Kent Riviera? Sandwich, Margate, Chatham. I wos brought up in Kent, I never knew it had a Riviera
Old 22-11-2021, 05:17 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
So the fans causing trouble at Burnley go in the Main Stand? Blimey, I thought that was a sedate, gentlemanly area where you are not supposed to get too boisterous.
It's not even like the loos in the old stand are a nicer place to do your gear in.
Old 22-11-2021, 05:17 PM
rusty body, strong engine

stamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is here
We really are going back to the seventies aren’t we? Food shortages, petrol station queues, cod wars, power cuts, racists at football, rucks at away games. It will be flared trousers and cheesecloth shirts next.
Old 22-11-2021, 05:18 PM

LN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
I'm often in the Main stand, I think the biggest problem for most is staying awake! Mind I'm not often in the darker creepy part right at the back so I don't know what lurks up there?
Old 22-11-2021, 05:18 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stamford triumph View Post
We really are going back to the seventies aren’t we? Food shortages, petrol station queues, cod wars, power cuts, racists at football, rucks at away games. It will be flared trousers and cheesecloth shirts next.
I hate to break it to you regarding the flares..
Old 22-11-2021, 05:20 PM
your best is an idiot!

Leopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is here
Quote:
This is what most people assume but don't kid yourselves. There's a couple of 80yr old women in front of me who, in between power naps, are busy 'c*nting' off the oppo and spoiling for a scrap with anyone and everyone!
Old 22-11-2021, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
I hate to break it to you regarding the flares..
Not sure I could get my tank tops, flares or bay city roller shirts on now. Or stand up in my multi coloured platform shoes either.
Old 22-11-2021, 05:22 PM
rusty body, strong engine

stamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is here
Quote:
Not sure I could get my tank tops, flares or bay city roller shirts on now. Or stand up in my multi coloured platform shoes either.
Not even on the Kent Riviera?