Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 22-11-2021, 09:52 AM

mrs eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrs eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrs eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrs eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrs eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrs eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrs eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrs eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrs eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrs eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrs eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Edited lowlights off twitter. A lot of people got literally battered on the long train journey up and it was like the wild west all day.

It started on the train to Preston, we got in 3 fights on the way back with them coming for us. Then when I was walking back at Euston platform someone threw me on the tracks

That's just not on. It should've just ended after the first scrap on the Preston train. Bafles me why ppl want to fight

What was the reason for it ?

We stepped in to stop some palace fans starting on a Burnley fan and they attacked

Was that on train to Preston

Yeah heard about that one, whole day was like a ******* royal rumble

Couple fans started on Burnley fans so a few of us stepped in to stop it then just fights inwards all day

got some hard hitters over here. Was chaos all day unfortunately

There were at least 20 fights between different people but someone punched my pals Gf so we ended up in a fight. Got off at Euston and someone threw me on the train tracks

Yeah fighting on the train home, a big group were, then I was just the unlucky one!

I can disclose now, I was told not to by the police. I was thrown on the train tracks mate

But it’s gotta end. Saw my pals girlfriend get punched and all sorts. We ain’t like this.

With all the CCTV around it’s worse than daft.

Sounds like a few banning orders will be pending once the CCTV is reviewed

To be honest. I was in the cricket club before the game. And you were having a go at each other then. Might have had something to do with white lines etc that I saw with my own eyes in the gents. Other than that, I didn’t see anything else really. (Burnley fan)

Someone got their head kicked in in the toilet for a ‘mistaken identity’, I got thrown on the train tracks, seen someone get glassed and people weighing eachother in in the stands. We gotta do better fellas this shit can’t run anymore. I played a part and I’m sorry for that

The whole train track shit is something that like I feel like the cops should be involved with

They were pal, the police got em and we were taken to an ambulance

What caused someone to punch your mates partner?

Was just being scum mate. Started on a Burnley fan, we stepped in and ended up in a scrap

Strange weirdos at the cricket club before the game as well

It was a mate of mine who got jumped by 3 lads in the toilet. Bunch of cowards.

FWIW the HF were on their own coach to the game so whilst they may or may not have had some beef on the concourse with other groups (can't say about that and don't like to speculate), 99% of this shit wasn't them, they are just convenient BBS scapegoats yet again (what a surprise). Young guys in the cubicles in two's by other accounts on the bugle and lots of groups absolutely leathered out of control. Trains, football concourse and licensed premises aren't the place to be behaving like this though cctv everywhere these days.
Old 22-11-2021, 09:57 AM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs eagle View Post
FWIW the HF were on their own coach to the game so whilst they may or may not have had some beef on the concourse with other groups (can't say about that and don't like to speculate), 99% of this shit wasn't them, they are just convenient BBS scapegoats yet again (what a surprise). Young guys in the cubicles in two's by other accounts on the bugle and lots of groups absolutely leathered out of control. Trains, football concourse and licensed premises aren't the place to be behaving like this though cctv everywhere these days.
To be fair to the BBS in general, most of those blaming the HF seem to be new posters or resurrected accounts, so it's not really true to say that regular BBSers have been scapegoating them.

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 22-11-2021, 10:00 AM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon Sledger View Post
I don't think you can call someone who doesn't tolerate racism as 'far left'. Especially at a club like Palace.
Sadly, for some people, calling out racism and having a social conscience (eg supporting food banks) seems to be a definition of far left.

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 22-11-2021, 10:12 AM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Am surprised there are no photos of the perpetrators.

Given the HF traveled by coach and know their members it would be a quick way to clear these accusations, which seem flimsy at best and not likely given the HF's aims, actions and record.
Old 22-11-2021, 10:20 AM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Fighting amongst ourselves is so far beyond embarrassing, makes no sense given how well we are doing on the pitch.

Imagine being bothered enough to start on a Burnley fan as well, really? Burnley... Grim
Old 22-11-2021, 10:21 AM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Are the new registrations with a beef really fooling anyone? Very transparent.
Old 22-11-2021, 10:26 AM

ddfunk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietddfunk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietddfunk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietddfunk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietddfunk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietddfunk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietddfunk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietddfunk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietddfunk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietddfunk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietddfunk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek View Post
Sadly, for some people, calling out racism and having a social conscience (eg supporting food banks) seems to be a definition of far left.
Racism, misogyny, and homophobia goes barely filtered out on the other Palace supporter website. Where as posters are regularly attacked for pointing it out.

It's no surprise these disagreements are leading to fights in real life.
Old 22-11-2021, 10:33 AM

jmemour Sam the man is herejmemour Sam the man is herejmemour Sam the man is herejmemour Sam the man is herejmemour Sam the man is herejmemour Sam the man is herejmemour Sam the man is herejmemour Sam the man is herejmemour Sam the man is herejmemour Sam the man is herejmemour Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoFace1905 View Post
I think as a fanbase we've enjoyed pointing the finger to the HF whenever there's trouble, it's convenient and feels like we've got our own house in order. But if there is a new group on the scene that's racist and known for drugs and 'aggro' etc then let's just call it out for what it is.

Quite. Until Saturday, I'd never heard of a group called "Addo", which apart from anything sounds completely tragic. If that lot are the perpetrators then I hope they're all caught on CCTV and told to never turn up again. We don't need them.
Old 22-11-2021, 10:35 AM
Banned by Moderators

Dogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamTheEagle View Post
Fighting amongst ourselves is so far beyond embarrassing, makes no sense given how well we are doing on the pitch.

Imagine being bothered enough to start on a Burnley fan as well, really? Burnley... Grim
Quite surprising , Trust me they wouldn't want to start on the Burnley fans I know but then again one look and the wouldn't be bothered at all

Cowards and an embarrassment to Palace fans ,need naming and shaming
Old 22-11-2021, 11:41 AM
Probationary User

Tktboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTktboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTktboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTktboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTktboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTktboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTktboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTktboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTktboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTktboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTktboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waffle View Post
100% right there mate, the HF had this planned for weeks. Get a unusually large amount of numbers and attack a group.
Waffle you're just stirring shit up, bigger question is why?
Old 22-11-2021, 11:46 AM

Brodie Lee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrodie Lee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrodie Lee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrodie Lee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrodie Lee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrodie Lee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrodie Lee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrodie Lee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrodie Lee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrodie Lee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrodie Lee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
You'd think people would grow up and not want to get involved in shit like this. Bizarre and embarrassing behaviour all round.
Old 22-11-2021, 11:46 AM
Banned by Moderators

Palace53 FFS MurrayPalace53 FFS MurrayPalace53 FFS MurrayPalace53 FFS MurrayPalace53 FFS MurrayPalace53 FFS MurrayPalace53 FFS MurrayPalace53 FFS MurrayPalace53 FFS MurrayPalace53 FFS MurrayPalace53 FFS Murray
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmemour View Post
Quite. Until Saturday, I'd never heard of a group called "Addo", which apart from anything sounds completely tragic. If that lot are the perpetrators then I hope they're all caught on CCTV and told to never turn up again. We don't need them.
These “Addo” people are the ones who had the scrap at Spurs away few season ago, seem to be trouble where ever they go now a days, there only young lads can’t miss them always fighting or in trouble.
Old 22-11-2021, 11:47 AM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reg_Maudling View Post
The Oh south London is a pathetic song sung only by little boys of any age. It belonged to a past where girls and women and their dads brothers and boyfriends were not considered to want to enjoy being at matches.
This.
Old 22-11-2021, 11:52 AM
Banned by Moderators

Waffle knows where the wild roses growWaffle knows where the wild roses growWaffle knows where the wild roses growWaffle knows where the wild roses growWaffle knows where the wild roses growWaffle knows where the wild roses growWaffle knows where the wild roses growWaffle knows where the wild roses growWaffle knows where the wild roses growWaffle knows where the wild roses growWaffle knows where the wild roses grow
I'm allowed to say what I saw, I have no hidden agenda.
I saw 4 sepetate fights in the ground and on a number of occasions saw the HF symbol on the guys clothing Involved in the fighting. I'm not gonna be afraid to say what I saw just because how dare we bad mouth the HF. These so called good guys who cause no trouble apparently etc etc have guys in their ranks hell bent on causing in house fights with other palace fans. Fact, so take it how you want but get the rose tinted goggles off as its not all as it seems...
Old 22-11-2021, 12:03 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
There must be a HF’er that posts here that can put this to rest, although i remember with the seat change palaver they only made official statements Chinese government stylee.
Old 22-11-2021, 12:04 PM

switchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is here
Quote:
I'm allowed to say what I saw, I have no hidden agenda.
I saw 4 sepetate fights in the ground and on a number of occasions saw the HF symbol on the guys clothing Involved in the fighting. I'm not gonna be afraid to say what I saw just because how dare we bad mouth the HF. These so called good guys who cause no trouble apparently etc etc have guys in their ranks hell bent on causing in house fights with other palace fans. Fact, so take it how you want but get the rose tinted goggles off as its not all as it seems...
What made you sign up to the BBS out of interest?
"Every time a new player comes to the club I always try to make them understand what it means to play for Crystal Palace. It's a place unlike other clubs, the fans they're just incredible and I want them to understand that. It's part of my job as a senior player to make sure they know what it is and the passion behind it." - Speroni
Old 22-11-2021, 12:09 PM
Banned by Moderators

Waffle knows where the wild roses growWaffle knows where the wild roses growWaffle knows where the wild roses growWaffle knows where the wild roses growWaffle knows where the wild roses growWaffle knows where the wild roses growWaffle knows where the wild roses growWaffle knows where the wild roses growWaffle knows where the wild roses growWaffle knows where the wild roses growWaffle knows where the wild roses grow
I wanted to voice what I had seen and on a official site.
I have been on the holmesdale online for a long time and only wanted to be on one page but after I saw a few comments on the early pages regarding the Saturday incidents I thought I had no choice but to voice/air what I saw.. Simple as that
Old 22-11-2021, 12:25 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
This.
We've amended the lyrics for my kids - "it's full of chips, curry and Palace"
Old 22-11-2021, 12:33 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
I wanted to voice what I had seen and on a official site.
I have been on the holmesdale online for a long time and only wanted to be on one page but after I saw a few comments on the early pages regarding the Saturday incidents I thought I had no choice but to voice/air what I saw.. Simple as that
This isn't an 'official' site.
Old 22-11-2021, 12:39 PM
rusty body, strong engine

stamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by brighton_eagle View Post
We've amended the lyrics for my kids - "it's full of chips, curry and Palace"
Apparently South London is also now full of coked up twats going all the way to Burnley to have ‘boot offs’ with people who live round the corner from them.

And we call fans of other clubs thick….