Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 18-04-2019, 02:39 AM

KingCoppell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKingCoppell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKingCoppell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKingCoppell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKingCoppell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKingCoppell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKingCoppell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKingCoppell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKingCoppell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKingCoppell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKingCoppell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdMan View Post
Give me the angst-ridden bass-driven energy of Joy Division over Morrissey’s whining any day.....
Morrissey is a whinge bag little cretin. Johnny Marr is a god. Back on the subject I gave them another listen tonight it just didn't do it for me I did however find a cure cover for Jimmy Hendrix purple Haze and it was sensational. Couldn't believed I've never heard it before there spin was fantastic.
Old 18-04-2019, 02:44 AM

KingCoppell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKingCoppell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKingCoppell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKingCoppell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKingCoppell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKingCoppell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKingCoppell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKingCoppell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKingCoppell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKingCoppell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKingCoppell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I will say though on a second listen she's lost control is a very good song and shadow play wasn't to bad. But overral just not me cuppa.
Old 18-04-2019, 03:07 AM

To view the link you have to Register or Login

This is class
Old 18-04-2019, 05:36 PM

Eaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is here
The cure are amazing
Old 18-04-2019, 09:14 PM

Am Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingCoppell View Post
I will say though on a second listen she's lost control is a very good song and shadow play wasn't to bad. But overral just not me cuppa.
Last attempt: Try 'A Means to an End" from Closer
Old 19-04-2019, 09:50 AM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Am Phibian View Post
Last attempt: Try 'A Means to an End" from Closer
Or Isolation. That moment where the electronic drums are joined by the full kit is fab. And Twenty Four Hours is a cracker.
Old Yesterday, 08:12 AM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
Why doesn't that surprise me?
To be fair I can understand that they aren’t better but I think it’s just more a timing thing. I recall hearing and still get new new order tracks. As most of joy division was the year I was born it all has to be done retrospectively.

Tutti frutti is still one of my recent favourite songs.
Old Yesterday, 10:10 AM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
On the recent 'best intro' thread, my suggestion was New Dawn Fades by Joy Division. I think they are alright.