Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 01-08-2019, 08:36 AM

Hector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by charltonhater View Post
Le tour feels a bit of a let down after past two stages being re-arranged at the last minute.

Looking forward to the Vuelta. Route map looks very interesting.
Presumably Ineos will build their team around Thomas but can he do back2back tours?
59 cat climbs. It's a big one. Thomas is going and sure to be on the podium but is he a great tour winner really. He had a golden moment last summer but I see him more as a super domestique and without Bernal he is the only one to be marked. MS look strong, Yates was coming back into form late in the Tour, as do Jumbo. It should be a great race.
Old 01-08-2019, 02:29 PM

singapore eagle is just too good for yousingapore eagle is just too good for yousingapore eagle is just too good for yousingapore eagle is just too good for yousingapore eagle is just too good for yousingapore eagle is just too good for yousingapore eagle is just too good for yousingapore eagle is just too good for yousingapore eagle is just too good for yousingapore eagle is just too good for yousingapore eagle is just too good for you
Quote:
Originally Posted by kabbott View Post
Final scores on the doors (according to my calculations). FYI I counted the neutralised stage (19) as a victory for Bernal which benefited log and me (not meee)!

PS: I've done a Word spreadsheet but a simple copy and paste doesn't seem to work. Can anyone help please? TIA

Pos Name Pts
1 kabbott 85
2 singapore eagle 85
3 meee 80
4 luckyoldgladys 80
5 GreatGonzo 70
6 charltonhater 65
7 Excowboy 50
8 Little Fozzie 10
How come you win the jersey, while I am left wondering what might have been? I think we need the commissaires to have a look at this!

Old 01-08-2019, 04:42 PM
Registered Useless

charltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by singapore eagle View Post
How come you win the jersey, while I am left wondering what might have been? I think we need the commissaires to have a look at this!

Had a look, seems 'somebody' predicted De Gendt to win Stage 8 but failed to specify which one. Maybe they should be second place in the event of a tie?
Old 02-08-2019, 10:07 AM

kabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is here
Please accept my apologies! I don't know what took over me! Here is the corrected version:

Pos Name Pts
1= kabbott + singapore eagle 85
3= meee + luckyoldgladys 80
5 GreatGonzo 70
6 charltonhater 65
7 Excowboy 50
8 Little Fozzie 10