Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old Yesterday, 09:11 PM

Stan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by exiledeagle View Post
I don't agree with a lot Adam Sells says ( if honest id never heard of him ) , however this article seems like the writer has a personal grudge against him .
Maybe I am too passive but we can all disagree without insulting each other . Works both ways , no need for abuse to Adam Sells but also it doesn't help when he says things like , the Supporters don't understand and that they spout rubbish on message boards .
The stuff about his business links with club workers, the fact he regularly sits in Directors Block and is pally with the owner, is all pertinent. All that away coach stuff just sounds incredibly petty. No one gives a f*ck about who you did or didnt see eye to eye with on a bus in 1989 mate.
Old Today, 12:28 AM

alanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is here
[QUOTE=MFBias;14733180]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Homburg View Post

He did mention Darren Powell, and Chris Powell in the same podcast. To me it didnt sound like name dropping, just people he knows.

I have found ‘Sellsy’ to be abit one dimensional in the past, but there does seem to be a bunch of people with knives out for him at the moment. Seems abit bitter to pick on the fact he knows Darren Powell, it was relevant to his point, not: ‘funny you mention Marc Edworthy, I was with Kanye the other day in his Tuscan Villa’. Isnt it better to get some anecdotal stories about Palace? It is more interesting when he talks about his contact with players, staff and club otherwise it’s just the same as everyone else.

I will say though at any level, if you put opinions infront of people whether it is a podcast, the news or just loudly in the street, people will react and is naive to think not. So this: ‘my free time’ Line is nonsense. Normally the FYP do well to ignore them, but by referring to them and trying to laugh at them they are probably only fuelling it, but if that’s what they want to do fair enough. It’s been a dull season after all...
i was joking, name dropping Darren Powell is hardly like saying you once played pitch and putt with David Bowie...

..although on reflection if Sellsy had played pitch and putt with Bowie, with David plying poorly and missing shot after shot - he'd probably remind David afterwards that he did infact take more shots at the holes than anyone else on the course that day, so he shouldn't be upset that he got a bad score.

Last edited by alanlee11; Today at 12:30 AM.
Old Today, 12:30 AM

alanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is here
poor Mrs Clyne
Old Today, 12:35 AM

KYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is here
Could be worse. He hasn't been on Concorde with Cilla Black.
Old Today, 01:49 AM

Stan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by MFBias View Post

i was joking, name dropping Darren Powell is hardly like saying you once played pitch and putt with David Bowie...
Used to play a few rounds with Bowie down at Hangers Hill back in the day. One time his manager turned up and tried to drag him back to the studio and an irate Bowie shouted "John, I'm only golfing". Later that day a song was born. True story that, probably.
Old Today, 03:27 AM

Bipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan the man View Post
Used to play a few rounds with Bowie down at Hangers Hill back in the day. One time his manager turned up and tried to drag him back to the studio and an irate Bowie shouted "John, I'm only golfing". Later that day a song was born. True story that, probably.
Reminds me of the time when I joined up with Michael Jackson for an impromptu matchplay game at Tilgate Forest, after we both found ourselves at the first tee trying to squeeze in a quick solo round on a lovely summers evening. Jackson took his golf very seriously and was not a happy bunny to have lost by a single hole against a player he viewed as inferior. While he was chuntering away I simply observed that he should blame it on the bogie he got at the 15th. A few months later and the rest is history.