Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 13-07-2019, 12:25 AM
feeling like a emporer

pepsi would love to stay here and be normal but it's just so overratedpepsi would love to stay here and be normal but it's just so overratedpepsi would love to stay here and be normal but it's just so overratedpepsi would love to stay here and be normal but it's just so overratedpepsi would love to stay here and be normal but it's just so overratedpepsi would love to stay here and be normal but it's just so overratedpepsi would love to stay here and be normal but it's just so overratedpepsi would love to stay here and be normal but it's just so overratedpepsi would love to stay here and be normal but it's just so overratedpepsi would love to stay here and be normal but it's just so overratedpepsi would love to stay here and be normal but it's just so overrated
Apparantly hes on holiday...
Old 13-07-2019, 01:35 AM

HRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepsi View Post
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Takes a while to get the pink dye out
Old 13-07-2019, 03:56 PM

Crystal Chris came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrystal Chris came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrystal Chris came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrystal Chris came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrystal Chris came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrystal Chris came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrystal Chris came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrystal Chris came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrystal Chris came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrystal Chris came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrystal Chris came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepsi View Post

Was at the game today with Dougie in Switzerland. So back to work maybe?

Super Kevin Phillips
Old 13-07-2019, 06:50 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
My dad was one of those. Absolutely zero interest in football and yet he'd take my brother every home game when he wasn't working, put him on his shoulders and read the paper during the game until he was old enough to go by himself.
The irony of that was when we had that hard winter in the early 60's, they both had their picture on the back page of The Advertiser or whatever it was called then on a virtually empty snowy terrace with the headline '2 die hard fans' or somesuch.
We nagged and nagged him to go to Selhurst on Boxing Day in the mid 70's when we were in Div 3. We were scoring for fun at the time and he gave in and came.
I'm sure it was against Southend or Watford and it was the most boring 0-0 ever.
He ended up sitting on the terraces reading the paper.
Again.
A dedicated dad non the less .
Old 13-07-2019, 07:20 PM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
My dad was the same, no interest in football whatsoever - he’d always take a book with him. Whereas I can’t take my eyes off the pitch when Palace are playing, even now. Countless times we would score and I’d go mental, only to turn round to find my Dad buried deep in his latest Trollope.
Old 13-07-2019, 07:37 PM
Super Furry Animal

Riley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRiley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRiley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRiley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRiley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRiley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRiley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRiley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRiley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRiley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRiley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Aguila View Post
My dad was the same, no interest in football whatsoever - hed always take a book with him. Whereas I cant take my eyes off the pitch when Palace are playing, even now. Countless times we would score and Id go mental, only to turn round to find my Dad buried deep in his latest Trollope.

Must...resist...obvious...punchline...
Old 13-07-2019, 07:57 PM

Hazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Chris View Post
Was at the game today with Dougie in Switzerland. So back to work maybe?
Let’s hope he was as disappointed as the rest of the fans and decides to focus the director of football to do his job and find us players that might actually score. Although if they were both at the game wouldn’t have thought anything was imminent
Old 13-07-2019, 08:13 PM

Little Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Aguila View Post
Countless times we would score and Id go mental, only to turn round to find my Dad buried deep in his latest Trollope.
Old 13-07-2019, 09:07 PM

HRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazbaz View Post
Lets hope he was as disappointed as the rest of the fans and decides to focus the director of football to do his job and find us players that might actually score. Although if they were both at the game wouldnt have thought anything was imminent
Nobody is hurting more than steve at the moment
Old 13-07-2019, 09:10 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazbaz View Post
Lets hope he was as disappointed as the rest of the fans and decides to focus the director of football to do his job and find us players that might actually score. Although if they were both at the game wouldnt have thought anything was imminent
The D of F might have been at the game assessing the current strikers? I think that anyone could see the result.
Old 14-07-2019, 11:57 AM

Tim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
[QUOTE=El Aguila;14821592]My dad was the same, no interest in football whatsoever - hed always take a book with him. Whereas I cant take my eyes off the pitch when Palace are playing, even now. Countless times we would score and Id go mental, only to turn round to find my Dad buried deep in his latest Trollope.[/QUO

Haha, same here mate, I remember my dad taking me to QPR and standing there reading a broadsheet! He was getting all manner of dodgy looks, like he was taking the piss! I would always beg him to take me to Palace which he reluctantly did from time to time.
Old 14-07-2019, 12:08 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nth Kent Eagle View Post
The D of F might have been at the game assessing the current strikers? I think that anyone could see the result.
Apparently it's because it's pre season that our strikers don't look up to it, yesterday they looked as average as usual.
Old 14-07-2019, 12:12 PM
Send Nudes

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Matt View Post
Ooh Mr Gimlet