Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 15-08-2019, 03:27 PM

pardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is here
Glasses

First time I've needed glasses, and been wearing them for a couple of weeks now.

Apologies for the basic question, but...

They don't feel particularly uncomfortable or tight at all, but I have noticed they are leaving marks on the nose and, more pertinently, indents in the head behind my ears. Is this normal? A sign they are a tad too tight?
Old 15-08-2019, 03:48 PM
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Its a sign that you have a bug head and a huge hooter....four eyes

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 15-08-2019, 03:49 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Stop hanging upside down.
Old 15-08-2019, 03:53 PM

thefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is here
No it's not normal. Please get yourself to A&E immediatly.
Old 15-08-2019, 03:55 PM

Tony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is here
Had a friend with a similar problem, dead within the week.
Old 15-08-2019, 03:56 PM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
NERD!!!
Old 15-08-2019, 03:57 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Have you tried face & temple exercises to obtain a comfortable fit? Why did the optician not inform you?
Old 15-08-2019, 04:00 PM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Montana View Post
Had a friend with a similar problem, dead within the week.
Old 15-08-2019, 04:54 PM

Harry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by pardew's shorts View Post
First time I've needed glasses, and been wearing them for a couple of weeks now.

They don't feel particularly uncomfortable or tight at all, but I have noticed they are leaving marks on the nose and, more pertinently, indents in the head behind my ears. Is this normal? A sign they are a tad too tight?
You have been on here for ten years and yet you come on here for advice!

Perhaps a doctor rather than optician..........they need adjustment.
Old 15-08-2019, 05:03 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
If they are not uncomfortable I would leave well alone.

If they are too loose, you will start doing that nerdy finger push of the cross piece to push them back into position after they have slipped down your nose.

They will loosen up naturally I'm sure.

If you ever wore sunglasses, did they leave indents on the side of your nose?
Old 15-08-2019, 05:04 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by pardew's shorts View Post

Apologies for the sensible reply, but I've been a speccy twat for about a billion years and this is not normal. Book an appointment with your optician.
Old 15-08-2019, 05:18 PM

Nicebitofgreen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNicebitofgreen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNicebitofgreen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNicebitofgreen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNicebitofgreen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNicebitofgreen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNicebitofgreen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNicebitofgreen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNicebitofgreen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNicebitofgreen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNicebitofgreen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I wouldnít say itís an issue. Mine leave marks on bridge of nose and above ears. Itís going to happen if you wear spectaculars for hours at a go. Donít worry about it if not painful.
Give lenses a go too, a little bit liberating.
Old 15-08-2019, 05:22 PM
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Hold them.over a naked flame which will.soften them up and then hit the gently with a hammer.

Old 15-08-2019, 05:25 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicebitofgreen View Post
... Give lenses a go too, a little bit liberating.
But isn't it "cool" to wear glasses these days (or was that last year?).
Old 15-08-2019, 05:26 PM
SC's wet dream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
WCB completely ****ed that theory.

Old 15-08-2019, 05:29 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
WCB lives up to massive speccy tw@t status
Old 15-08-2019, 05:29 PM
The Spiky One

I guess it depends on whether you have molded glasses or the ones with these nose pads:

If they are molded, I'm not sure what can be done, except take Maidstoned's advice.
Old 15-08-2019, 05:32 PM

Nicebitofgreen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNicebitofgreen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNicebitofgreen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNicebitofgreen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNicebitofgreen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNicebitofgreen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNicebitofgreen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNicebitofgreen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNicebitofgreen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNicebitofgreen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNicebitofgreen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:

Not if youíre bald and 40 like me. But I see what you mean, with or without my glasses on.
Old 15-08-2019, 06:17 PM
SC's wet dream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stavros 69 View Post
WCB lives up to massive speccy tw@t status
Has he got fatter then?

Old 15-08-2019, 06:19 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Quote:
I guess it depends on whether you have molded glasses or the ones with these nose pads:

If they are molded, I'm not sure what can be done, except take Maidstoned's advice.