Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 13-04-2007, 12:31 PM
Dont Feed Fat Blacky

DougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to Ollie
just saw this thread on 999 and it looked untidy, sorry
Old 13-04-2007, 12:34 PM
I'm H.A.P.P.Y

MIKEY C is five years ago and 3,000 miles awayMIKEY C is five years ago and 3,000 miles awayMIKEY C is five years ago and 3,000 miles awayMIKEY C is five years ago and 3,000 miles awayMIKEY C is five years ago and 3,000 miles awayMIKEY C is five years ago and 3,000 miles awayMIKEY C is five years ago and 3,000 miles awayMIKEY C is five years ago and 3,000 miles awayMIKEY C is five years ago and 3,000 miles awayMIKEY C is five years ago and 3,000 miles awayMIKEY C is five years ago and 3,000 miles away
Quote:
Originally posted by Grim Reaper
Fathers Day was the best Dr Who ever

FACT
I cried

Old 13-04-2007, 12:35 PM
Back writing about Palace

Grim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Jay_Palace
The one where Rose goes back to meet her father [surprisingly] and attempts to save him from being knocked down by a car, thus perverting the course of history and allowing some rather lame bat like creatures called Reapers to descend and be all bat like.

Not the show's finest hour, it has to be said.
Reapers? I never noticed that.

I like it even more now!!
The One More Point book is underway....and only 12 years late. This will be a book about not just One More Point but a look at all fanzines and their impact. It will look at what it was like being a Palace fan and football fan back in the 80s/90s. If you have comments, memories or just to remind me some (most likely drunken) incident back in the day then please PM me. And if you can think of a decent title then please step right up!
Old 13-04-2007, 12:37 PM

Grim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by MIKEY C
I cried

Cough cough

I welled up

Cough cough

ahem

SSShhhhhh

(Must be something about having a young daughter in real life that gets one wondering about the possibilities of it happening to oneself.)
The One More Point book is underway....and only 12 years late. This will be a book about not just One More Point but a look at all fanzines and their impact. It will look at what it was like being a Palace fan and football fan back in the 80s/90s. If you have comments, memories or just to remind me some (most likely drunken) incident back in the day then please PM me. And if you can think of a decent title then please step right up!
Old 13-04-2007, 12:52 PM
I'm H.A.P.P.Y

MIKEY C is five years ago and 3,000 miles awayMIKEY C is five years ago and 3,000 miles awayMIKEY C is five years ago and 3,000 miles awayMIKEY C is five years ago and 3,000 miles awayMIKEY C is five years ago and 3,000 miles awayMIKEY C is five years ago and 3,000 miles awayMIKEY C is five years ago and 3,000 miles awayMIKEY C is five years ago and 3,000 miles awayMIKEY C is five years ago and 3,000 miles awayMIKEY C is five years ago and 3,000 miles awayMIKEY C is five years ago and 3,000 miles away
I think it got a few people like that

:cough:

Old 13-04-2007, 12:53 PM

Men At Work Men At Work Men At Work Men At Work Men At Work Men At Work Men At Work Men At Work Men At Work Men At Work Men At Work
Quote:
Reapers? I never noticed that.
Some of us did. There's more than a few of us who are keen to see them return to their rightful place*

Whoever thought they'd see the day where not-so-good Doctor Who is still far better than just about anything else on TV that week?

Would I be name-dropping if I said that I found Paul Cornell (the writer of that episode) to be a decent bloke when I used to chat to him at the pub?

* that's a none too subtle hint for a certain person
Old 13-04-2007, 12:56 PM
ACII

Oddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Are You My Mummy scared the bojangles out of me
Old 13-04-2007, 01:01 PM
I'm H.A.P.P.Y

Quote:
Originally posted by Oddjob
Yep!

"Are you my mummy"?
Old 13-04-2007, 01:13 PM

In fact, going back to Fathers Day, it may be that Rose's dad is the greats actor of our time.

The five episodes he was in have been my five favourites of this new batch.

Age of Steel - I love all that parallel universe stuff - right up my street.

Although there was a flaw in the story in that grand finale cybermen v daleks two-parter.

Earth time and 'other' Earth time were in sync when we first met Rose's dad and the president of Britain etc. Yet when it came to the finale, the cybermen had taken three years to perfect their crossing the void onto our Earth yet on our Earth only a few months had passed by.
Old 13-04-2007, 01:16 PM
Greatest Mouse Detective

Location: In a post box in the heart of Mayfair, and at Lloyd's
DANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Oddjob
Me too.
Old 13-04-2007, 02:38 PM
I'm H.A.P.P.Y

Quote:
In fact, going back to Fathers Day, it may be that Rose's dad is the greats actor of our time.
Again I agree, what was his name (in real life)?
Old 13-04-2007, 02:53 PM
Eep! Woot!

PalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by west country boy
Saturday's episode was one of the best of the new Dr Whos.
it was fairly rubbish actually.

bad make-up and a lot of really lame references to the big guy's plays.

I could have written it.
Old 13-04-2007, 02:54 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
off.
Old 13-04-2007, 02:57 PM
Eep! Woot!

PalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
what was good about it then?

apart from the new assistant
Old 13-04-2007, 03:04 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
The bloke from Shameless, the Duck Soup reference, Shaky not being fooled by the psychic paper, it looked really good, loads of other stuff I can't remember.

(You do realise the new assistant is a blick?)
Old 13-04-2007, 03:07 PM
Eep! Woot!

as if Shakespeare would have a manc accent.

and yes, I do.
Although she does seem to have a family of poor actors, just like Billie did
Old 13-04-2007, 03:08 PM

Men At Work Men At Work Men At Work Men At Work Men At Work Men At Work Men At Work Men At Work Men At Work Men At Work Men At Work
Quote:
Originally posted by PalaceMonkey
I could have written it.
But you didn't. Which means you're either a great and criminally undiscovered talent or simply the equivalent of the fat bastard at the football who claims "I could have scored from there" while ignoring the obvious issue of whether he could have actually been capable of lumbering the 20 yards to get into said scoring position. From your posts I gather you would produce more like Pip & Jane Baker than Gareth Roberts.

But I agree on the new assistant
Old 13-04-2007, 03:10 PM
Eep! Woot!

ok, I meant I could have come up with all the lazy references to his plays, and I did tell PP that as soon as the episode started.

I will admit that it was quite funny, but I prefer the scary ones, which this one wasn't in the slightest.

A
Old 13-04-2007, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by PalaceMonkey

Although she does seem to have a family of poor actors, just like Billie did
Yes, strange pattern there, I have to agree.

Must be the whole thing of a new family being brought in in one go....witness the awful acting by the new scouse family in Corrie!!
Old 14-04-2007, 08:38 PM
I'm H.A.P.P.Y

Well, I didn't expect to see the Macra to come back. At least they dropped Dudley Simpsons' 'classic' ryhmes and went with new and better sounding ones.

Now the plot seeds (of death) for the rest of the series have been sewn, I can't wait for the Master to turn up!