Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter
 
CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ The Politics Forum

Notices

The Politics Forum Discussions that are wholly or mainly concerned with UK politics

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #681  
Old 24-05-2019, 07:47 PM
weltklasse's Avatar
weltklasse weltklasse is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Horsham, West Sussex
Posts: 35,713
Rep Power: 21474855
weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wycombe Eagle#2 View Post
Are you surprised. The political section on this site is quite disgusting. Infiltrated by the usual clique bullying people away who don't share their opinion. I don't venture much on this section these days as the you get spoken down to for having a differing opinion to them and are unable to engage in sensible debate.

I can't see much of what's being said to strolling in any case as I have most of them on ignore. It's the best way, but a shame you can't discuss different views in an adult way. I mean some of them are even quite happy to dig our chairman out for having his own personal view. It tells you all you need to know about their mindset.
So what you are saying is that you only want to hear opinions that are the same as yours. FFS
__________________
Don't worry, boys, we'll weather this storm of approval and come out as hated as ever.

SaulAlinsky
Reply With Quote
  #682  
Old 24-05-2019, 07:58 PM
strolling bones's Avatar
strolling bones strolling bones is offline
chubby browns joke writer
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: UNA FELIZ HACIENDA
Posts: 5,875
Rep Power: 21474843
strolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is here
Walkies wetarse walkieees . !!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg th.jpg (47.6 KB, 13 views)
__________________




I'm not perfect i'm Palace, which is like perfect... plus awesome !

Last edited by strolling bones; 24-05-2019 at 08:26 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #683  
Old 24-05-2019, 08:29 PM
west country boy's Avatar
west country boy west country boy is offline
jft39
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 55,240
Rep Power: 21474855
west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules View Post
So does your missus. And your mum. And all those feckin kids as well.
SC's kids don't even know where he lives.
__________________
thos. hardy wanks tramps
Reply With Quote
  #684  
Old 25-05-2019, 06:39 AM
Maz's Avatar
Maz Maz is offline
Semper Idem
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: A place where nothing ever happens.
Posts: 156,690
Rep Power: 21474854
Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wycombe Eagle#2 View Post
Are you surprised. The political section on this site is quite disgusting. Infiltrated by the usual clique bullying people away who don't share their opinion. I don't venture much on this section these days as the you get spoken down to for having a differing opinion to them and are unable to engage in sensible debate.

I can't see much of what's being said to strolling in any case as I have most of them on ignore. It's the best way, but a shame you can't discuss different views in an adult way. I mean some of them are even quite happy to dig our chairman out for having his own personal view. It tells you all you need to know about their mindset.
Thanks for popping into a forum that you donít like and rarely visit, populated by people whose posts you canít see, in order to tell us how bad it is.

Your contribution is nothing short of fantastic.
__________________
..
..G
abba Gabba Hey

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ


Reply With Quote
  #685  
Old 25-05-2019, 08:23 AM
Anneseagles Anneseagles is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 305
Rep Power: 4515634
Anneseagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnneseagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnneseagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnneseagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnneseagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnneseagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnneseagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnneseagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnneseagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnneseagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnneseagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I watched the 40 days of farage report on Sky news yesterday and it was quite an eyeopener to see how he targeted both Labour and tory areas who had a strong leave vote.The interview with the people on the streets shows how they feel completely let down by the 2 main parties and will not vote for them again if they don't take us out of Europe. If we do get a general election I think the political map will be changed massively from what it has been in the past. It is amazing to see how someone can drum up such support on one single issue because the people he is getting on side are only interested in brexit and don't seem to care that he has no policies other than getting us out and will will worry about everything else afterwards.
Reply With Quote
  #686  
Old 25-05-2019, 08:58 AM
Baffled Bob 2 Baffled Bob 2 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Age: 54
Posts: 11,319
Rep Power: 21474851
Baffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anneseagles View Post
I watched the 40 days of farage report on Sky news yesterday and it was quite an eyeopener to see how he targeted both Labour and tory areas who had a strong leave vote.The interview with the people on the streets shows how they feel completely let down by the 2 main parties and will not vote for them again if they don't take us out of Europe. If we do get a general election I think the political map will be changed massively from what it has been in the past. It is amazing to see how someone can drum up such support on one single issue because the people he is getting on side are only interested in brexit and don't seem to care that he has no policies other than getting us out and will will worry about everything else afterwards.
Just been on again. I watched it. Fascinating stuff.

I am so convinced that Labour are missing a trick here. I'm sure Farage is picking off some of their supporters. But the vast majority are Tory switchers.

If Labour were to come out unequivocally for remain I am convinced we'd be heading for a Labour government. As a Corbyn sceptic that would make me nervous but tactically it's difficult to oppose.
__________________
Lance Corporal - Never Had it So Good Brigade
Reply With Quote
  #687  
Old 25-05-2019, 09:47 AM
Big Blue Eagle's Avatar
Big Blue Eagle Big Blue Eagle is offline
Watching from Warmington
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Warmington
Age: 62
Posts: 11,634
Rep Power: 21474851
Big Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is here
Just for some context - say Farage gets around 35% on Sunday (latest polls had them back to around 30) of a turnout likely to be 40% or lower. That is, remember, 15% ish of the national electorate, which is probably the sum total of the really hard line Brexit lovers in the country. The Remain orientated parties (and for this I would just about include Labour) look on course to get between 45-50% across Labour, LD, Green, Change, SNP, Plaid Cymru etc, showing the current wider polls that over 50% want at least another vote or to remain.

Come a GE Nigel will have candidates under much much closer scrutiny and having to fight individual seats, while also having to publish domestic policies, a much bigger ask and in all probability a non sustainable position for them.
__________________
Didn't We All Wish We Were in London???

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/olympics/19232019
Reply With Quote
  #688  
Old 25-05-2019, 10:18 AM
Wycombe Eagle#2 Wycombe Eagle#2 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Hazlemere
Age: 40
Posts: 4,103
Rep Power: 21474844
Wycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baffled Bob 2 View Post
Just been on again. I watched it. Fascinating stuff.

I am so convinced that Labour are missing a trick here. I'm sure Farage is picking off some of their supporters. But the vast majority are Tory switchers.

If Labour were to come out unequivocally for remain I am convinced we'd be heading for a Labour government. As a Corbyn sceptic that would make me nervous but tactically it's difficult to oppose.
I'm not so sure it's as simple as that. Come a GE a large % will revert back to tribal voting of never being able to vote red or blue. Let's take areas of the south that are traditional tory but but are remain. I don't think it's as simple as they'd just go and vote for a Corbyn party. Like wise in the north with strong Brexit views. They'd never vote the Tory party but will feel completely let down by labour commiting to remain. Where would they turn to? I could see lib dems progressing particularly in the south although I'm not sure where the north would switch to. Whether you like him or not I understand why Corbyn doesn't commit one way or another as they know they'll disenfranchise their core northern support but alienate the seats they need to pick up in the south, and I'm talking of outside of London.

If labour committed to remain I could see London and big cities remaining labour, south and suburbia turning to lib dems. Midlands staying Tory with some of the north switching to them if they ate the only main party offering Brexit.

Interesting piece I heard on the way home from work yesterday and imo has some truth. The country isn't right or left anymore. It's leave or remain. Interesting times
__________________
Penn & Tylers Green FC bringing em up to be Palace!
Reply With Quote
  #689  
Old 25-05-2019, 10:28 AM
Nth Kent Eagle Nth Kent Eagle is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 20,742
Rep Power: 21474849
Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
If Brexit is decided either way this year then the Tories will try to hang on until 2022. At which point what would be the point of the Brexit party other than to provide a vehicle for the ego of the farage? Tories can in the meantime promise free care for the elderly, slash inheritance tax, offer free school buses, 30 hours a week nursery care for two year olds and a massive home ownership scheme. They then unite the right and centre right and win with a big majority.
Reply With Quote
  #690  
Old 25-05-2019, 11:20 AM
wrightchipvcfc wrightchipvcfc is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 2,965
Rep Power: 17032222
wrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
A freind of mine is a journalist and he was talking to a Tory councilor and he said similar to you at the moment torys trying to appeal to everyone but many of them are not going to vote Tory he thinks you got to keep your voters who you can get happy bit like trump did he knew certain areas with high mexicans blacks ect he had no chance so does not bother trying to appeal to them
Reply With Quote
  #691  
Old 25-05-2019, 11:36 AM
Big Blue Eagle's Avatar
Big Blue Eagle Big Blue Eagle is offline
Watching from Warmington
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Warmington
Age: 62
Posts: 11,634
Rep Power: 21474851
Big Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is here
The reason Nigel wanted to be a “company” not a party? All those £25 payments will help pay his fine.....

To view the link you have to Register or Login
__________________
Didn't We All Wish We Were in London???

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/olympics/19232019
Reply With Quote
  #692  
Old 25-05-2019, 12:03 PM
rhino_mik's Avatar
rhino_mik rhino_mik is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Larndan
Posts: 8,630
Rep Power: 21474850
rhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by strolling bones View Post
Have you, or anyone else reported the apparently obvious and intimidating post that threatened to inflict violence on you ? I really dont mind if you want to, and i think at least the essex arm of your comrades would like you to, i might get banned and you would be a hero of the bbs left for years to come.
LOL. It's as plain as day what it is. You don't bother me that much.
__________________
,
Reply With Quote
  #693  
Old 25-05-2019, 12:38 PM
dogstar721 dogstar721 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,799
Rep Power: 21474845
dogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nth Kent Eagle View Post
If Brexit is decided either way this year then the Tories will try to hang on until 2022. At which point what would be the point of the Brexit party other than to provide a vehicle for the ego of the farage? Tories can in the meantime promise free care for the elderly, slash inheritance tax, offer free school buses, 30 hours a week nursery care for two year olds and a massive home ownership scheme. They then unite the right and centre right and win with a big majority.
The torys face a big problem in that they will essentially have to deliver Brexit with a leadership and leader who haven't faced a general election, having spent the Gordon Brown years demanding that he was unelected as prime minister.

And there simply isn't time for an election when arguably it might be the one thing to actually break the deadlock situation of parliament.
Reply With Quote
  #694  
Old 25-05-2019, 12:39 PM
SussexRed&Blue's Avatar
SussexRed&Blue SussexRed&Blue is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Horsham
Posts: 1,823
Rep Power: 8205425
SussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It's going to be interesting to see what happens in the Peterborough by-election on 6th June.

Quite possible that the Brexit Party will get their 1st MP in Parliament.

The way i see it in a future general election no party will be able to get a majority in Parliament. They will need to form a coalition with another party.

With the emergence of the Brexit Party it may well be a coalition between the Conservatives and the Brexit Party.

A lot more disillusioned Tory voters have defected to the Brexit Party rather than from the Labour party.

Think the Euro election voting will be more permanent for a future general election than what could be seen as a protest vote.
Reply With Quote
  #695  
Old 25-05-2019, 12:43 PM
ebyeeckeagle's Avatar
ebyeeckeagle ebyeeckeagle is offline
Call me Ishmael
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Norvun Monkey
Age: 51
Posts: 25,464
Rep Power: 21474852
ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Hmm. I wonder how much shelf life The Brexit Party has as an ongoing political party. UKIP struggled to make an impact. I know it's different times but will people stick with a weird bunch of disparate people, made weirder under better scrutiny? I can see the odd bye election being easy for them. Interesting times....
__________________
Kent CCC - 2018Div 2 Champions (possibly)
Reply With Quote
  #696  
Old 25-05-2019, 12:46 PM
Big Blue Eagle's Avatar
Big Blue Eagle Big Blue Eagle is offline
Watching from Warmington
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Warmington
Age: 62
Posts: 11,634
Rep Power: 21474851
Big Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SussexRed&Blue View Post
It's going to be interesting to see what happens in the Peterborough by-election on 6th June.

Quite possible that the Brexit Party will get their 1st MP in Parliament.

The way i see it in a future general election no party will be able to get a majority in Parliament. They will need to form a coalition with another party.

With the emergence of the Brexit Party it may well be a coalition between the Conservatives and the Brexit Party.

A lot more disillusioned Tory voters have defected to the Brexit Party rather than from the Labour party.

Think the Euro election voting will be more permanent for a future general election than what could be seen as a protest vote.
At least a third and maybe half or more Tory MPs would quit if any leader talked about a deal with any Brexit winners. The Brexit party also have no policies and if they go with Farage and his cronies previous ideas - relaxing gun laws, health insurance to replace the NHS, downgrading worker protection, climate change denial etc, they will not attract much beyond the old UKIP vote. They will only get any traction if there are question marks over leaving when the GE time comes.
__________________
Didn't We All Wish We Were in London???

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/olympics/19232019
Reply With Quote
  #697  
Old 25-05-2019, 12:51 PM
adrenalin john's Avatar
adrenalin john adrenalin john is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: out between inns
Age: 54
Posts: 31,884
Rep Power: 21474853
adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle View Post
Hmm. I wonder how much shelf life The Brexit Party has as an ongoing political party. UKIP struggled to make an impact. I know it's different times but will people stick with a weird bunch of disparate people, made weirder under better scrutiny? I can see the odd bye election being easy for them. Interesting times....
The issue under consideration is, and always has been, not whether farage/ukip/brexit can win a significant amount of seats - they can't - but how much of the tory vote can they steal.

It is why we had the referendum to begin with don't forget, and why the tories are petrified of a general election before brexiting.

A minority of a minority - without a single sitting mp - is driving the whole country over the ******* cliff.

Enough is enough, and what the **** does Corbyn do? Nothing, absolutely nothing.
__________________
please see above
Reply With Quote
  #698  
Old 25-05-2019, 01:05 PM
SussexRed&Blue's Avatar
SussexRed&Blue SussexRed&Blue is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Horsham
Posts: 1,823
Rep Power: 8205425
SussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Blue Eagle View Post
At least a third and maybe half or more Tory MPs would quit if any leader talked about a deal with any Brexit winners. The Brexit party also have no policies and if they go with Farage and his cronies previous ideas - relaxing gun laws, health insurance to replace the NHS, downgrading worker protection, climate change denial etc, they will not attract much beyond the old UKIP vote. They will only get any traction if there are question marks over leaving when the GE time comes.
That's quite possible more Tory MPs could quit but i can't see the Conservatives winning a majority in a General Election any time soon.

They would be reliant on forming a coalition to form a Government with a majority.

Only time will tell as to how permanent the Brexit Party will be and what happens to Brexit and our relationship with the EU.
Reply With Quote
  #699  
Old 25-05-2019, 03:05 PM
Big Blue Eagle's Avatar
Big Blue Eagle Big Blue Eagle is offline
Watching from Warmington
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Warmington
Age: 62
Posts: 11,634
Rep Power: 21474851
Big Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SussexRed&Blue View Post
That's quite possible more Tory MPs could quit but i can't see the Conservatives winning a majority in a General Election any time soon.

They would be reliant on forming a coalition to form a Government with a majority.

Only time will tell as to how permanent the Brexit Party will be and what happens to Brexit and our relationship with the EU.
One rabid brexiter, Crispin Blunt, has already suggested an alliance on not treading on each otherís toes in certain seats and has been shouted down by most of the sensible wing of the party.
__________________
Didn't We All Wish We Were in London???

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/olympics/19232019
Reply With Quote
  #700  
Old 25-05-2019, 03:13 PM
Stellavista's Avatar
Stellavista Stellavista is offline
The Bringer of Joy
 
Join Date: Jan 1999
Location: Norf London
Posts: 29,088
Rep Power: 21474857
Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Blue Eagle View Post
One rabid brexiter, Crispin Blunt, has already suggested an alliance on not treading on each otherís toes in certain seats and has been shouted down by most of the sensible wing of the party.
Blunt can say what he likes in his constituency. If he advocated the death sentence for shoplifting and for Thatcher to be officially recognised as a god he'd probably increase his majority.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.