Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 18-04-2019, 11:13 PM

Bones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
This is the "World of Sport" forum, my colonial chum.
That it is, and you're on the cricket thread.
Old 18-04-2019, 11:37 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bones14 View Post
That it is, and you're on the cricket thread.
I know you've probably been drinking VB all day/year/Holocene but if you meant football hooliganism, rather than sporting hooliganism in general, you should have said so, my dear old thing.
Old 19-04-2019, 12:18 AM

Bones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
I know you've probably been drinking Heineken all day/year/Holocene but if you meant football hooliganism, rather than sporting hooliganism in general, you should have said so, my dear old thing.

Close, but no cigar, or VB
Old 19-04-2019, 12:37 AM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bones14 View Post

Close, but no cigar, or VB
Yeah, sorry, Bones - I know accusing some Strayans of enjoying VB gets them a bit cross so I was just being a dick.
Old 19-04-2019, 03:35 AM

You're lucky I'm the sort of bloke that has forgiveness in his heart. This coming from a Heineken drinking atheist.
Old 24-04-2019, 06:13 AM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Anyway, back to the cricket.....

Struggling to get tickets for any test at the moment so if anyone comes across any spares and doesn’t have a home for them (unlikely I know) then please let me know

Thanks
Old 24-04-2019, 06:27 AM
Just call me sarge!!

Ardent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post

Struggling to get tickets for any test at the moment so if anyone comes across any spares and doesn’t have a home for them (unlikely I know) then please let me know

Thanks
If you take our season membership with Surrey you should be able to get an ashes ticket in members area. May turn out to be a lot cheaper than buying online from a ticket agency.

For Surrey also read any of the other County venues for the ashes.

Last but one ashes we got tickets for last two days in the members area at the oval as we were members. This was very late in the day when we booked.

If you go that way you will also have access to all that counties games for the season.
Don't shoot the messenger, but someone tried telling me in the pub last week that we're close to administration again. I wouldn't have it, but he reckoned he had a 'source' and insisted it was true. I don't believe a word of it, but just hearing the 'a' word is enough to send a shiver down my spine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010
Ha ha, complete and utter bollocks.
Old 24-04-2019, 06:30 AM
Just call me sarge!!

Ardent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is here
Quote:

Thanks
Another tip is to get tickets for the fifth day. You won't have a problem getting the tickets. Oval usually goes five days.
Don't shoot the messenger, but someone tried telling me in the pub last week that we're close to administration again. I wouldn't have it, but he reckoned he had a 'source' and insisted it was true. I don't believe a word of it, but just hearing the 'a' word is enough to send a shiver down my spine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010
Ha ha, complete and utter bollocks.
Old 24-04-2019, 09:40 PM

RobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:

Thanks
I know it's not The Ashes and not probably easy for you to get to but there are still a lots of tickets available for the four day Ireland test at Lords from 24th - 27th July.
Old 25-04-2019, 03:35 PM

cranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is here
Saddened to hear ex Camberley, Hants and England off spinner Sean Udal has Parkinsons, He spoke at my Clubs dinner some years back and played for Camberley against our first team on his way up the ranks
Old 26-04-2019, 11:09 AM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Foakes replacing the injured Billings in the England ODI squad.

Anyone going to any of these? I have tix for t'Oval, 8-May.
Old 26-04-2019, 05:01 PM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Alex Hales is a dick, no?

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 26-04-2019, 05:50 PM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympian2 View Post

WTF???

He should be banned more than 21 days, this is not setting a good example for kids.....just me tuppence worth
Old 26-04-2019, 05:52 PM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by cranesparkeagle View Post
Saddened to hear ex Camberley, Hants and England off spinner Sean Udal has Parkinsons, He spoke at my Clubs dinner some years back and played for Camberley against our first team on his way up the ranks
I played against him when he played for Camberley.

Bless him, and all the best for Sean
Old 26-04-2019, 05:53 PM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:

Thanks

The England V Ireland tests have tickets if you are interested. I got day two in Lord's....I am hoping it lasts that long...
Old 26-04-2019, 07:00 PM

spike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympian2 View Post

Indeed. He did an interview with the Guardian at the start of the season about how difficult it is to shift a bad reputation : he's not helping himself here.
Old 26-04-2019, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spike View Post
Indeed. He did an interview with the Guardian at the start of the season about how difficult it is to shift a bad reputation : he's not helping himself here.
Imagine how difficult it must be to shift multiple bad reputations - for example, one for failing two separate drug tests, one for accepting two charges of bringing the game into disrepute following a street brawl and one for repeatedly cheating on your girlfriend......
Old 26-04-2019, 10:19 PM

Nicebitofgreen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNicebitofgreen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNicebitofgreen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNicebitofgreen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNicebitofgreen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNicebitofgreen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNicebitofgreen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNicebitofgreen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNicebitofgreen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNicebitofgreen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNicebitofgreen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Might get enough for a bifter off him next Friday.
Old 26-04-2019, 11:09 PM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
What a twat
Old 28-04-2019, 02:47 PM

Jerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is here
Surrey got a big hill to climb in Cardiff