Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 15-10-2021, 11:02 PM
Genius

joyce the voice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjoyce the voice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjoyce the voice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjoyce the voice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjoyce the voice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjoyce the voice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjoyce the voice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjoyce the voice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjoyce the voice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjoyce the voice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjoyce the voice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbarmy View Post
Tried to renew my membership online today and got a message saying that I couldn't buy an adult membership because I would be 66 when it started....
annoying for you I'm sure but this did make me laugh
Old 16-10-2021, 12:10 AM
Laths

laths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0.bj View Post
Does anyone have a way to check your old total? Perhaps there is an old portal somewhere still accessible? Think I’m down by 1000-ish but a total guess.
The true amounts were in “my profile” on the app, but have now been changed to the incorrect values shown from the beginning of the introduction of the app on the phones . The box were aware of the incorrect amounts but said it wasn’t worried because the true values were in “my profile”. This of course has now changed.
I’m down 1000 and flagged it up to the box office, but they said it’s not them but the owners of the app.