Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ The Politics Forum

Notices

The Politics Forum Discussions that are wholly or mainly concerned with UK politics

Old 31-05-2020, 01:56 PM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post
If we're meeting up for a dust up, i'm with Worksop.

Cricket wankers might unite
Old 31-05-2020, 03:58 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorsEdge View Post
Cricket wankers might unite

Cricket wanker.
Old 31-05-2020, 03:59 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:

Cricket wanker.
Old 31-05-2020, 05:02 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post

Perhaps a BBS Royal Rumble is in order.

Last edited by Joe85; 31-05-2020 at 05:13 PM.
Old 31-05-2020, 05:04 PM
Banned by Moderators

steeleye20 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsteeleye20 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsteeleye20 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsteeleye20 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsteeleye20 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsteeleye20 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsteeleye20 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsteeleye20 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsteeleye20 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsteeleye20 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsteeleye20 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
To view the link you have to Register or Login

How 10 years of tory austerity and privatisation exposed the country to the pandemic laid bare.
Old 31-05-2020, 05:13 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Perhaps a BBS Royal Rumble is in order.

Will past members be invited? If so, I’m betting my student loan on BollockyBill.
Old 31-05-2020, 08:23 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
Will past members be invited? If so, Iím betting my student loan on BollockyBill.
He'd have to change his name to busybill.
Old 01-06-2020, 05:33 AM
CANDUB

Pidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrenalin john View Post
Great to have you back. Did someone manage to smuggle a phone inside? You look after yourself in there, will visit soon
Did they use the ďChatham pocketĒ?

Good to see you back JJ.
Old 01-06-2020, 06:02 AM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:

I dunno. Those snooker balls can hurt.
Old 01-06-2020, 08:46 AM
Can't re member

Jules came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJules came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJules came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJules came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJules came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJules came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJules came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJules came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJules came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJules came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJules came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
I took a month break...

Good to have you back SC and hope the family are coming to terms with its loss.
Old 01-06-2020, 09:07 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules View Post
Good to have you back SC and hope the family are coming to terms with its loss.
Yes.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 01-06-2020, 04:09 PM

ChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
I took a month break :
Good to see you back.
Old 03-06-2020, 07:21 AM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
I do remember

I deleted my posts because SC deleted his and you could still see some of them in my replies.

Anyway, Iíve no desire to go through it all again on this or any other thread

Wolfie will be delighted heís managed to cause another scrap
Blaming somebody else, seems to be your preference. Are you Boris Johnson ?

The party on the left, are now the party on the right.

Only people with their own hair, need to apply.

Hell is coming to breakfast.
Old 03-06-2020, 07:23 AM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Quote:
He brought it up earlier in the thread trying to be a clever twat as usual.

Shit stirring wanker that he is
Oh look, at it again.

Old 03-06-2020, 07:24 AM
I'm watching you

Quote:
Originally Posted by palacemetros View Post
It would be a lot easier for the rest of us if you could set up your own thread and trade insults on that instead of boring us to death with the same old bollocks.

Thanks.
Well said.

Old 03-06-2020, 08:38 AM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggus mickus View Post
Blaming somebody else, seems to be your preference. Are you Boris Johnson ?
Very harsh on Johnson.
Old 03-06-2020, 08:43 AM
Lifeís too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Fvck me you lot are some tedious wankers

I see it’s still ok to wish death on people and call people nonces, if of course you’re in the clique
Old 03-06-2020, 08:57 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Fvck me you lot are some tedious wankers

I see it’s still ok to wish death on people and call people nonces, if of course you’re in the clique
Rich take a step back and look at yourself.

What I remember is a very heartfelt post from SC re the loss of a family member and the affects it was having on his family. It actually had me welling up a bit. This post was in the midst of your argument with him. Instead of backing off, which IMO was the correct human response, you just carried on.

You are digging a hole. Personally I think the best thing to do is simply issue a heartfelt apology and I am sure it will be treated like many a spat on here by in the most part being forgotten.

Right now you are not coming across as a particularly nice person, which is a shame as I have met you, and you seemed like a decent bloke to me. Show that side of yourself now not the internet version of yourself.

Vision for Bangladesh. Please donate if you can

www.visionforbangladesh.org
Old 03-06-2020, 11:22 AM
Lifeís too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
Rich take a step back and look at yourself.

What I remember is a very heartfelt post from SC re the loss of a family member and the affects it was having on his family. It actually had me welling up a bit. This post was in the midst of your argument with him. Instead of backing off, which IMO was the correct human response, you just carried on.

You are digging a hole. Personally I think the best thing to do is simply issue a heartfelt apology and I am sure it will be treated like many a spat on here by in the most part being forgotten.

Right now you are not coming across as a particularly nice person, which is a shame as I have met you, and you seemed like a decent bloke to me. Show that side of yourself now not the internet version of yourself.
It wasn't me that brought all this back up Cary. Perhaps some of your thoughts on this should be directed to those that did

But whatever, I'm done with it
Old 03-06-2020, 11:37 AM
Got any nuts?

The theme in todayís PMQís seems to be that Johnson is too lazy to bother replying to letters written to him. Didnít bother to reply to a private letter from Keir Starmer, didnít bother replying to Maria Eagle, didnít bother replying to the FBU...

Bearing in mind that the bloke doesnít bother going to Cobr meetings, doesnít bother hosting press conferences, doesnít bother the US president and up until now seemingly hasnít bothered to take personal control of the U.Kís response to Corona Virus, can anybody tell me what the part time PM does get out of bed for?

Cricket wanker.