Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 15-05-2019, 09:00 PM

MAW : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMAW : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMAW : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMAW : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMAW : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMAW : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMAW : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMAW : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMAW : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMAW : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMAW : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
The Women's World Cup starts on 7th June.
Old 15-05-2019, 09:07 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAW View Post
The Women's World Cup starts on 7th June.
Watching Phil Neville the master tactician will be a lesson to football
Old 15-05-2019, 09:11 PM

cranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
Every time the season ends I always get the 'urgh, 3 months of no Palace'. Even more so when we finish the campaign in fine form like we have the last two seasons.

I know there is other football coming up like the play offs, cup finals, Nation's league etc but let's face it, it's not the same euphoria you get from Palace scoring/winning and the desolation when we lose. We also have the fixture list to look forward to on Thursday 13th June and obviously the friendlies in July/August.

How do you feel when the season comes to an end?

What do you plan on doing for the next 12 weekends to try and replace your 'Palace kick'?

Maybe you're glad it's over and you can have worry free weekends.

August 10th can't soon enough for me.
Play cricket. Not for everyone I know
but thats me
Old 15-05-2019, 09:17 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatleboy View Post
I am too busy to even think about it! I am virtually living at Selhurst Park over the next 3 weeks as i am officiating at a number of Corporate Football Events and, of course, the BBS 6 a side tournament. I am playing lots of Surrey/Borough/League/Club Bowls Competitions and , on top of that I am doing a bit of work as well!
Yea, yea, yea.
Old 15-05-2019, 09:33 PM

stumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek View Post

Why don't you both go to the beer festival? Just don't try and take my seat.
Good idea lol. I'll buy him a big sausage from the bbq.