Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 20-05-2022, 05:56 PM

cappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is here
Pond - 9 (Deluxe Edition)
Old 20-05-2022, 07:09 PM

Braders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is here
Nice Biscuit.Aussie band from Brisbane.
Candle.
Goodbye Luya.
Octopus.
Maze.
Old Yesterday, 08:29 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Johnny Cash's latter albums right now, but I'm running out of stuff that my dog will dance to (fussy fecker that he is). Never played it for him before, but I get the feeling he'll enjoy Salisbury Hill.
Old Yesterday, 09:42 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
My playlist went from Nils Frahm's Hammers straight on to MC Hammer's You Can't Touch This. The hound wasn't impressed with Nils, but I'd like to think it was my own moves that got him up and grooving for YCTT.
Old Yesterday, 09:43 PM

Amazon really shouldn't be left to their own devices. Neither me or the dog can dance to this shouty shit.