Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

View Poll Results: ...
Brighton 52 4.86%
lol 1,019 95.14%
Voters: 1071. You may not vote on this poll

Old 18-05-2022, 06:27 PM
Probationary User

Cactus Nepal Cactus Nepal Cactus Nepal Cactus Nepal Cactus Nepal Cactus Nepal Cactus Nepal Cactus Nepal Cactus Nepal Cactus Nepal Cactus Nepal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spindle View Post
£40m? Honestly you are so weed-esque it's embarassing. And it's not like they got him for a bargain, they jizzed the usual eight figure sum for him, the same as what they'd done for many a flop. They spunked out £12.5m for Burn and sold him for the same amount, they are obviously going to get lucky at some point. The more realistic price is £30m, and that'll be "the package" not any up front fee. I'd be happy if he goes there because yes, he is an upgrade on Burn, but they paid more for him. They are just lucky enough that City have a left back problem right now.
15 mil wasn't a bargain? 30 mil will be "the package"? We paid 12.5 mil for Burn? What the f*ck are you on about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuieJack View Post
Why is that such an issue with you? dare i say it you may need to see a shrink to help you get over this phobia. I recommend you sort it out asap.
Bitter. Deluded. It bloodies his soul to see little old Brighton with quality players that the top clubs want. It also kills his agenda that all our players are shit which is why he gets so defensive. Poor sod.
Old 18-05-2022, 06:47 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
I get it Totally, but what i dont understanding is why some are unable to accept the truth when it is said and just put their own club bias aside.
Having been an avid Palace follower for 53 years and the only club that matters to me, but surely it does not exclude me from being able to praise another team or one of their players if it warrants it, does it? quite sad if some people have to think along those lines.
The thread “ Brighton lol” is what it’s about. Start one called “ praise Brighton” and feel free to praise them at will. I’m sure they’ll like that.
Old 18-05-2022, 07:12 PM
Anything from Milan?

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soarin' Eagles View Post
He's a left back
Did he not start the season playing left mid?
Old 18-05-2022, 08:08 PM

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
I get it Totally, but what i dont understanding is why some are unable to accept the truth when it is said and just put their own club bias aside.
Having been an avid Palace follower for 53 years and the only club that matters to me, but surely it does not exclude me from being able to praise another team or one of their players if it warrants it, does it? quite sad if some people have to think along those lines.
Go on North Stand Chat and tell them all this, they'll probably give you a knighthood.

But warning, the first time and go on there and post 'Bad result for you lot', you'll be banned for life.
Old 18-05-2022, 09:10 PM
Wrong, no I'm not angry

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil's Barber View Post
You haven't really got the hang of this thread, have you?
No he's closet weed
Old 18-05-2022, 09:10 PM
Wrong, no I'm not angry

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:

Then you don't get it.

Congratulations on making Catshit F*kall your mate
Old 18-05-2022, 09:48 PM

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cactus Nepal View Post
Bitter. Deluded. It bloodies his soul to see little old Brighton with quality players that the top clubs want. It also kills his agenda that all our players are shit which is why he gets so defensive. Poor sod.
Oh bless him, he's getting all excited about his lot probably finishing above us.

When it happens, he'll go out for a celebratory spin in his GTI (if it starts) and then look at one of his Rothman yearbooks to check on attendance stats, the sad, multi posting gimp
Old 19-05-2022, 04:01 AM
CANDUB

Pidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden Eagle View Post
Oh bless him, he's getting all excited about his lot probably finishing above us.

When it happens, he'll go out for a celebratory spin in his GTI (if it starts) and then look at one of his Rothman yearbooks to check on attendance stats, the sad, multi posting gimp
…and be bitter about bouldering?
Old 19-05-2022, 10:12 AM

grand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spindle View Post
Then you don't get it.

Congratulations on making Catshit F*kall your mate
Liking his new user name for when he gets banned again!!
Old 19-05-2022, 11:10 AM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
When your left back is going down for rape, the last place is look for a replacement is Brighton. Risking the same thing happening again.
Old 19-05-2022, 11:25 PM

palacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by grand aigle View Post
Liking his new user name for when he gets banned again!!
Old 20-05-2022, 07:49 AM

Spiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
When your left back is going down for rape, the last place is look for a replacement is Brighton. Risking the same thing happening again.
What’s one letter between friends? Rapist to Racist
Old 20-05-2022, 02:22 PM
Probationary User

Cactus Nepal Cactus Nepal Cactus Nepal Cactus Nepal Cactus Nepal Cactus Nepal Cactus Nepal Cactus Nepal Cactus Nepal Cactus Nepal Cactus Nepal
Disgraceful scenes last night, and i'm not talking about Palace's 2nd half performance. Fair play to Wilf for not reacting emotionally for the first time in his life, could've got ugly.

Anyway, did everyone successfully shout BOOM at Matita?

Old 20-05-2022, 02:35 PM
Facilities

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Disgraceful scenes last night, and i'm not talking about Palace's 2nd half performance. Fair play to Wilf for not reacting emotionally for the first time in his life, could've got ugly.

Did you find a wig that fitted?
Old 20-05-2022, 02:56 PM

Spiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Who is Matita?
Old 20-05-2022, 04:55 PM

Sharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is here
Quote:

Who ?
Old 20-05-2022, 04:57 PM

Soarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

How was dressing up as a racist on the weekend?
Old 20-05-2022, 05:12 PM

grand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkba1t View Post
Who ?
Coco is so thick he can't even get the name correct of the player he's trying to abuse.......they love racists and rapist's in his world.....
Old 22-05-2022, 11:08 PM
Wrong, no I'm not angry

I guess Catshit F*kall is furiously wanking so it'll be a while before he comes on here with pathetic "Mind the Gap" comments. I can't wait.....
Old 23-05-2022, 07:11 AM
Vast slug.

Latvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is here
He is probably still a bit blue after a disappointing night in the Brighton Kop.

Look at their win %age with and without Bissouma. This historical season was only possible by playing someone with a huge love of Woking Pizza Express and an inability to sweat. Any respectable team would have suspended the arrested player until the verdict was clear.