Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: begambleaware.org

Old 09-01-2017, 03:16 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I Just Know hacks up, finally repays the faith!
Old 09-01-2017, 03:42 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Had a small bet on Mo Chailin, don't think it should be 7/1 outsider of these 4.
Old 09-01-2017, 08:50 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Since I've not been gambling, I've been looking ahead to Cheltenham because it's this time of year that I like to put together some big priced combo bets.

Supreme looks dire this year, I've only backed it with NRNB with Sky, but doesn't look like we will be seeing Melon this season. Cilaos Emery has been shortened in recent days, but the depth and talent of the race looks frankly terrible. Needs some Juveniles to liven it up.

Neptune looks interesting. Finians Oscar is now too short to be a bet. Death Duty goes Potato Race, I retain hope in Invitation Only and Augusta Kate could go anywhere. Messsire Des Obeaux still looks a reasonable price as well.

Albert Bartlett is Death Duty's for the taking, but the race often throws up a surprise. Bacardys is 14s, but I don't see why Battleford is 25s, even though I don't like the form of the Bumper. Maybe West Approach progresses like his half-brother did with racing, but this looks the most likely race to have a big odds punt. Blow by Blow intrigues me, but I wonder if he could go Neptune route to avoid competing with DD.

Airlie Beach looks the main one for the Mares Novices, and though I do like Lets Dance, I wonder if she is likely to go further and could be a Ricci horse for the Neptune. Camelia de Cotte was the Autumn talking horse for the race, and Asthuria is a consistent sort. La Bague au Roi looks the only horse that could stop Willie farming this race again.

All in all, it's a very open Cheltenham on the Novice Hurdle front.
Old 09-01-2017, 08:52 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCOOLSTEVE View Post
Lots of good novices around!

Had a little ante post play on Airlie Beach and Yorkhill, an ew double
I agree Paul
Old 09-01-2017, 08:57 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Championship races:

I will be relieving Coral of their 11/4 for Faugheen tomorrow.

Douvan wins the CC, but the 25/1 about Special Tiara could be another e/w bet to nothing as I can't see this being an 8 horse race, and we know he's targeted at it. As long as the winter isn't too wet, you'll get a run for your money.

UknowhatImeanharry is short. He'll likely win it, but that's too short. I would rather take 14s Jezki or 16s Ballyoptic right now.

Bonus Championship race with the Ryanair... Cue Card shouldn't be going for this race. I like the look of 6/1 about Un De Sceaux, and I also like the 16s about VVM with PP, but that worries me. Traffic Fluide at 25s is also intriguing if healthy.

Gold Cup is an e/w proposition only. I like the look of Minella Rocco at 40/1. I also think Djakadam is very big at 14s as well as my old friend Don Poli at 33/1. Can see him running on into a place.
Old 09-01-2017, 09:01 PM
Under Fascist Rule

Novice Chases:

Min vs Altior. I have backed Min and will again this week before the price burns up. Hopeful of an Altior drift on the day to try and dutch the 2 as well as the forecast.

Yorkhill wins the JLT. Buveur D'air to run well as well.

RSA is wide open, I like Bellshill but he hasn't taken to Cheltenham but he's a natural chaser. I had already backed Alpha Des Obeaux, but I may take another piece of the 20/1 available though not a fan of bleeders.

4 miler - **** knows. Disko interests me, but I'm doubtful he'll go, so I'll say Arpege D'Alene for Nicholls who has this as his intention. A Genie In ABottle is another one that would interest me here.
Old 09-01-2017, 09:10 PM
Under Fascist Rule

Other races:

Bumper - Getabird created a big impression and had some great vibes prior to his first run.

Mares - Annie Power wins it

Cross-Country - Cantlow probably wins it, but he's a head case. Bless the Wings e/w is a nice price.

Triumph - Brilliant race. Can't pick one right now as I'm not sure who is going there.

Handicap eyecatchers:

Hurdles - Ivanovich Gorbatov, Heartbreak City, Sure Reef (I wonder if his eye may be higher), Campeador, Koshari (Pipe Race?)

Chases - Young Master, Druids Nephew, Thomas Crapper, Ned Stark
Old 09-01-2017, 09:11 PM
Under Fascist Rule

Which leads me to my mid-January Cheltenham E/W L15.

RSA: Alpha Des Obeaux
GC: Djakadam
NH Chase: Arpege D'Alene
Bumper: Getabird
Old 10-01-2017, 08:19 AM
So then I says to Mabel

Missed Approach I'll forgive LTO
Heroes Or Ghosts

Wick Powell and Come Back King at Southwell.
Old 10-01-2017, 08:54 AM
So then I says to Mabel

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldrulez View Post
Which leads me to my mid-January Cheltenham E/W L15.

RSA: Alpha Des Obeaux
GC: Djakadam
NH Chase: Arpege D'Alene
Bumper: Getabird
Personally think it is far too early to start picking one in every race but I have had a e/w lucky 15 on my 4 in these too for a laugh.

RSA: Might Bite
GC: Alary
NH Chase: Genie In A Bottle
Bumper: Redhotfillypeppers

A cool 78k would be nice!
Old 10-01-2017, 09:05 AM
So then I says to Mabel

All of those are my inital picks for those races to be fair though. I think Might Bite is very good, Alary could be anything but will run and nothing in that race seems like backing at their prices now, A Genie In A Bottle should hopefully head to the 4 mile race and looked impressive, Getabird an absolutely woeful price in a wide open race.
Old 10-01-2017, 09:20 AM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
I remember I backed Fulham Road for the bumper last year after hearing some good vibes ante-post, still hasn't been seen on a racecourse! learnt the hard way about stupid betting that day

Last edited by aj4england; 10-01-2017 at 09:23 AM.
Old 10-01-2017, 09:45 AM
So then I says to Mabel

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
I remember I backed Fulham Road for the bumper last year after hearing some good vibes ante-post, still hasn't been seen on a racecourse! learnt the hard way about stupid betting that day
That race is the most pointless ante-post race going as well. Don't back any Gigginstown horses for it either as he doesn't like to run them in it at all.
Old 10-01-2017, 11:02 AM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldrulez View Post
Other races:

Chases - Young Master, Druids Nephew, Thomas Crapper, Ned Stark
I would be tempted to add Itsa'freebee to this list.

In terms of the Novice Chaps race, would this horse be
A. Eligible?
B. It won last time out rated 140, as it has never ran in handicaps before what would its mark be. Around 138-141 is normally needed for the CHAPS.

Also saw David Pipe saying there was a midday deadline today for Cheltenham entries on some races? Pls can anyone tell me what races and where I can find entries etc

Last edited by aj4england; 10-01-2017 at 11:15 AM.
Old 10-01-2017, 12:56 PM
So then I says to Mabel

******* hell, racing is such a rotten sport. Governed and stewarded by complete morons who seem to genuinely have no idea what they are doing, seem completely out of touch and basically backward.

At first I thought they were doing away with just the AW Kempton course but I see now it is the whole track they are selling... ******* idiots! And where are they planning the new course I hear you ask. NEWMARKET, ******* Newmarket - you know, flat racing HQ already... Jockey Club deciding what is best for the sport rather the sport deciding it seems.
Old 10-01-2017, 01:14 PM

cantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is here
Sending king George to Sandown will change that race massively totally different courses
Old 10-01-2017, 01:34 PM

500m investment over next ten years. Don't like this, real shame. Changes the King George as well massively
Old 10-01-2017, 01:37 PM

Good work on Missed Approach. Cheers Jam
Old 10-01-2017, 02:00 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Quote:
Originally Posted by cantspell View Post
Sending king George to Sandown will change that race massively totally different courses
Jesus wept, as I have said before - it's usually a bog and a dog track.

How do these people take a salary for their 'work'!?
Old 10-01-2017, 02:01 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
Good work on Missed Approach. Cheers Jam
Cheers!

That's why I usually avoid Southwell, if it is too good to be true it always is there.

Coolking here small saver.