Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 10-06-2019, 10:38 AM

eagles2345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin T View Post
When Bowie and Prince died in quick succession, it seemed everybody was hailing them as their favourite artists of all time. Bowie definitely has a few great songs, but I couldn't listen to a whole album. And Prince has never done anything at all for me.
Bowie was a genius, absolutely brilliant. There definitely is a tendency in general though to overstate the greatness of artists when they die. I'm with you on Prince, never really got George Michael either just to throw another name out there.
Old 10-06-2019, 10:48 AM

Am Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is here
“I couldn’t listen to a whole album”

How do you know unless you try? Hunky Dory.
Old 10-06-2019, 10:16 PM
in the 25th Century

Polish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by cappuccinoeagle View Post
Talking Heads - overrated for me, though I liked Psycho Killer.

Not even Heaven?
David Byrne is brilliant live
Old 11-06-2019, 04:22 PM

nicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is here
The Doors = a dollar store iggy pop drowning in shite organ wank

Also, I ******* hate Queen.

While Bowie may have been a smashing old codger, artistically he kicked the bucket 30+ years previous.

Pearl Jam = Coldplay. I mean this as an insult to both of them,

Last edited by nicky; 11-06-2019 at 04:25 PM.
Old 11-06-2019, 04:39 PM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Thing is you can't really escape the fact that Iggy learnt it all from Morrison - obviously not comparing their later artistic contributions.
Old 11-06-2019, 07:42 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Aguila View Post
Thing is you can't really escape the fact that Iggy learnt it all from Morrison - obviously not comparing their later artistic contributions.

Was Morrison into self mutilation and puking on an audience too?

SaulAlinsky
Old 11-06-2019, 07:58 PM
AKA Barrington Linguine

Location: In the pleasure dromes and ersatz bodega bars of the free world
Smoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Aguila View Post
In the same way that Keith Richards learnt it all from Burt Weedon?
Old 16-06-2019, 05:18 PM

cappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is here
The Cure for me, like the odd song but thatís all.