Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 24-09-2021, 10:09 AM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDorking .Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDorking .Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDorking .Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDorking .Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDorking .Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDorking .Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDorking .Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDorking .Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDorking .Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDorking .Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Manchester City (a) Saturday 30th October 3pm - sold out (1,600 allocation)

On sale now to (19/20) away season ticket holders

Middle and lower tier available

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Please note that tickets cannot be moved once purchased.

Coach Travel

Coaches will depart Selhurst Park at 7:30am, and are priced at £30.

Prices

Adult £30
Senior £25
18-21 £25
U18s £18
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013

Last edited by Dorking .Eagle; 30-09-2021 at 06:29 AM.
Old 24-09-2021, 10:54 AM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Great stuff planning a couple of half term nights prior to this in manchester. Where was this published? Any arsenal news?
Old 24-09-2021, 10:58 AM
A Most Excellent Member..

Basingstoke Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBasingstoke Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBasingstoke Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBasingstoke Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBasingstoke Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBasingstoke Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBasingstoke Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBasingstoke Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBasingstoke Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBasingstoke Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBasingstoke Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Thanks Dorking,as I've had no email !
Old 24-09-2021, 10:59 AM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDorking .Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDorking .Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDorking .Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDorking .Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDorking .Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDorking .Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDorking .Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDorking .Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDorking .Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDorking .Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I just happened to have a nosey in the ticketing site at 10am (I must be pre-programmed to check on a Friday at 10am!) and it was in there on sale.

I always like to try and visit the National Football Museum beforehand myself whenever I go the Manchester, really enjoy visiting there.

No idea about Arsenal, sorry.
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 24-09-2021, 11:06 AM
56 years and counting…

Chobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Basingstoke Eagle View Post
Thanks Dorking,as I've had no email !
Yes thanks.

I can't remember ever getting an email about away tickets.
Old 24-09-2021, 11:15 AM
56 years and counting…

Chobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
I just happened to have a nosey in the ticketing site at 10am (I must be pre-programmed to check on a Friday at 10am!) and it was in there on sale.

I always like to try and visit the National Football Museum beforehand myself whenever I go the Manchester, really enjoy visiting there.

No idea about Arsenal, sorry.
When I click on 'Away Tickets' it says no events found. Is that because I'm not an away season ticket holder?
Old 24-09-2021, 11:18 AM
Collecting Palace tat

You have to be both logged in, and also were a 2019/20 away season ticket holder to have access to tickets at the moment.

The sales schedule is on the first post (above) if you were not a 19/20 away S/T holder

Old 24-09-2021, 11:26 AM
56 years and counting…

Quote:
You have to be both logged in, and also were a 2019/20 away season ticket holder to have access to tickets at the moment.

The sales schedule is on the first post (above) if you were not a 19/20 away S/T holder
Thank you - that's very helpful. It does seem a bit strange though that if they know tickets are going on sale to others from Tuesday, why not tell us? (Not the biggest of Box Office issues at the moment though!)
Old 24-09-2021, 12:01 PM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Any other manchester kids activities anyone can recommend? Sorry tenuous link.
Old 24-09-2021, 12:31 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Quote:
Originally Posted by scro View Post
Any other manchester kids activities anyone can recommend? Sorry tenuous link.
Depends how old they are, but there is the new I'm a Celebrity Jungle Experience opened recently in Manchester.

Old 24-09-2021, 01:01 PM

7 and 15 will check it out,
Old 27-09-2021, 06:41 AM
Collecting Palace tat

Only 15 tickets sold so far to away season ticket holders across 3 days - presumably because box office has forgotten to email them to notify about them being on sale!

Old 27-09-2021, 07:12 AM

sherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Thanks for letting us know, Dorking. I’m an away season ticket holder but the app tells me nothing about Man City and I certainly didn’t get any communication from the club.
Old 27-09-2021, 08:57 AM
Administrator

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chobham Eagle View Post
Thank you - that's very helpful. It does seem a bit strange though that if they know tickets are going on sale to others from Tuesday, why not tell us? (Not the biggest of Box Office issues at the moment though!)
They put the details of the selling phases with the match details on the tickets site. It doesn't seem to have occurred to them that these only become visible when your phase opens up. So at the moment, only away season ticket holders can see the phase details, tomorrow at 10am those in phase 1 will be able to see them etc. They need to put an article on the main site so that everybody can see the phase details in advance but either they're too stupid to realise that people can't see them or they don't care, or maybe both.
Old 27-09-2021, 02:20 PM
56 years and counting…

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieEdwards View Post
They put the details of the selling phases with the match details on the tickets site. It doesn't seem to have occurred to them that these only become visible when your phase opens up. So at the moment, only away season ticket holders can see the phase details, tomorrow at 10am those in phase 1 will be able to see them etc. They need to put an article on the main site so that everybody can see the phase details in advance but either they're too stupid to realise that people can't see them or they don't care, or maybe both.
Yes - and what about putting something on Twitter or sending out emails or texts to let us know? I'm signed up for all of these things but only ever seem to get info on home ticket sales - which I don't need given I am a ST holder.
Old 27-09-2021, 02:24 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Is it really necessary to have such a complicated booking schedule for this game when I very much doubt we will get anywhere close to selling out? Why not give people the ability to book at the same time as their mates and get train tickets together?
Old 27-09-2021, 02:51 PM
Administrator

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nth Kent Eagle View Post
Is it really necessary to have such a complicated booking schedule for this game when I very much doubt we will get anywhere close to selling out? Why not give people the ability to book at the same time as their mates and get train tickets together?
I agree in principle but if the club don't take the full allocation (which they almost certainly won't) then it's perfectly possible that we will sell out. The last time we went there (with fans allowed) we took a 1,500 allocation and sold out. The time before that we took just the 900 lower tier seats and sold out. So with a reduced allocation the club probably do need to play it safe and sell in phases.
Old 28-09-2021, 09:53 AM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Only 15 tickets sold so far to away season ticket holders across 3 days - presumably because box office has forgotten to email them to notify about them being on sale!
The incompetence is getting worse
Old 28-09-2021, 10:03 AM
Collecting Palace tat

Now on sale to Season Ticket holders & paid Members with 7000+ Loyalty Points

Not that they've actually told anyone via email or via a news article on the official website!!

Old 28-09-2021, 12:24 PM

meee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is here
Quote:
Now on sale to Season Ticket holders & paid Members with 7000+ Loyalty Points

Not that they've actually told anyone via email or via a news article on the official website!!
7000?!