Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 30-06-2020, 07:39 AM
COBBY31

jamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle mart View Post
Catching a killer on channel 4 now! It's excellent.
Great last night, he was one one fecked up individual!

Please sponsor me for the London marathon 2015 in aid of Prostate Cancer http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fund...rl=jamescobb33
Old 30-06-2020, 07:50 AM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesc_24 View Post
Great last night, he was one one fecked up individual!
They're repeats and I've seen another which is excellent also. Good news is they're re-showing them over coming weeks.
Old 30-06-2020, 10:37 PM

ElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympian2 View Post
That Sid Fillery is only the second most odious man on that documentary says everything you need to know about Jonathan Rees.....
Personally speaking, of all the characters involved, Glenn Vian was the the one who I'd least want to get on the wrong side of. The way he was
unrepentantly recounting how he'd happily smash the victim's brother's face in at the end was pretty chilling to put it mildly.

What these characters thought they'd gain by appearing in that film completely alludes me. Vian's best defence seemed to be that of all the violence he'd been convicted of, none of it involved weapons. Well, give that man a pat on the back.